King Carl XVI Gustaf and Queen Silvia, Current Events Part 8: May 2010 - May 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aftonbladet wrote about the king's and queen's visit to the Olympic Games in Sochi. The visit is short, only three days from 14th to 16th February. In Vancouver they were for 10 days. It may mean that they plan to be in New York when their second grandchild will be born. Annika Sönnerberg from the press department said that she doesn't know what the king and queen plan privately. These were the days they can travel to Sochi and follow the swedish athletes competing. The princess giving birth doesn't determine the official program of the royal couple.
Kungaparet kan lämna OS för New York Nyheter Aftonbladet

Queen Silvia visited today the Frauenkirche and Dresden State Art Collections (Grünes Gewölbe) with Stanislaw Tillich, the Minister-President of the Free State of Saxony
https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc3/t1/1898285_667441139981468_2130466334_n.jpg

Kurzbesuch Schwedens Königin Silvia in Dresden - Vermischtes - Nachrichten - LVZ-Online
Vor dem Semperopernball Königin Silvia von Schweden besucht Frauenkirche und Grünes Gewölbe - DNN-Online

Gallery
APA-Picturedesk

Queen Silvia attends today at the 9th Semper Opera Ball in Dresden. She is given a St. George Order for her humanitarian efforts.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Svensk Damtidning had on it's cover last week
"Silvia Big interview about the new grandchild"

And the "interview"
The reporter of Svensk Damtidning met queen Silvia when she arrived to an event about Queen Silvia Scholarship a couple of weeks ago.
The reporter congratulated the queen because she will be a grandmother again soon. How does it feel?
The queen said: Thank you so much! Of course it feels fantastic. We are all so happy and hope that everything will go well.
Has the queen given some tips and advice to princess Madeleine now when she will be a mother for the first time?
The queen: Of course! Obviously a mother does that!

So that was the big interview...

I hope you didn't buy the mag for that "in-depth" interview, but found it free online! :flowers:

There are some wonderful pictures on Corbis of the King and Queen. I am on my phone so I cannot post them but I wanted to let you all know.

It looks to me as if the Kungahuset.se has had a update!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom