King Abdullah, Queen Rania & Family: Picture Thread 1

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This picture is old, from 2010, and they still look at him as a baby. :D
Pic was taken in September 2009 and in three years the children change many

King abdullah seems to age very much, lately......must be all the stress. He always had such a beautiful babyface with babyblue eyes hihih

Wow it has been a long time since I have seen photos of the royal kids. Last time I saw Hussein, he was a child, not an 18 year now at Georgetown.

Instagram

Royal family & snow ... through QR's Instagram.
:)

Last edited:
Queen Rania & prince Hashem ... Posted by QR on facebook, twitter & Instagram.
@QueenRania: A beautiful day in Jordan, hitching a ride with my expert driver #Family #Son #Jordan Instagram

Last edited:
very nice picture thanks for posting Rossina.
i guess this one is little old photo.

I think it's a recent one & was taken in Aqaba. .

what a contrast for weather lol. and little hashem wow I'm still stuck with this image of rania never putting him down :ROFLMAO: I wondered if he'll learn to walk on his own lol.

A nice pic for KA & his son CP Hussein .. Published by queen Rania on her Instagram.
Instagram

Last edited:
Queen Rania is very active in social media. It really nice to see HM enjoying normal family life with KA & their kids :)
Thanks for sharing this salma :)

One of Queen Rania's favorite pics for her children prince Hussein & princess Iman,1999 .. Lovely pic !!!
Instagram

Last edited:
:previous:
That pic was also shown in QR's first interview with Christian Amanpour/ 60 minities. I think it belongs to the king & queen's crownation day collection .. 9/6/1999.

:previous:
That pic was also shown in QR's first interview with Christian Amanpour/ 60 minities. I think it belongs to the king & queen's crownation day collection .. 9/6/1999.
Yes the pic was taken on June 1999.

Queen Rania ( then the princess) with her children prince Hussein & princess Iman in 1997.
أميري وأميرتي....1997 #الحمد لله #الحب #اإبنتي #إبني It doesn’t seem like that long ago that the two of you fit in my arms! #TBT #ThrowbackThursday #Children #Love
Instagram

April 14, 2014- King and Queen at Royal Offices

ImageBam

Back
Top Bottom