Ingrid Alexandra's Birthday: Pictures and Articles (all years)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ingrid Alexandra is so pretty, she is going to be so beautiful, she has always been a favorite of mine. She just seems so darn happy, love this picture too. I love to see the 3 generations together.
An Ard Ri - I don't remember seeing a picture of King Juan Carlos, Felipe and Leonor, can you tell where I could view it? Thanks!!!

I love the generational photos. Belgium did one recently as well.
Ingrid Alexandra seems like such a poised young lady.

Nice picture about the 3 generation. I noticed, they have all the same narrow, small mouth... :)

Such a lovely picture! I love all those generation pictures and this one really shows just how much Ingrid Alexandra resembles her father.

I love this photo. Ingrid Alexandra is one o my favourite princesses. She is adorable.

2 Three-generation-pictures :flowers: :

Three generation in 1982: Olav, Haakon and Harald

Three generations in 2013: Harald, Ingrid and Haakon

The three-generations-picture of Olav, Haakon and Harald has been released for Haakon's 9th birthday. I just love that they somehow "repeated" this photoshoot for Ingrid's 9th birthday. :flowers:
Wow, I can't get over how much Harald looks like Olav, I had to do a double take to make sure it wasn't the same person. I think Prince Haakon looked like his mother, especially the eyes, when he was younger. What a cool comparison, Thanks for posting!:flowers:

At the first sight I also thought that Olav was Harald, the resemblance really is striking. I think it's really sweet that they repeated the photo.

Ingrid has always seemed like such a bright, aware girl, right from the time she was a baby.
She and her father really do look alike!

Wow, I can't get over how much Harald looks like Olav, I had to do a double take to make sure it wasn't the same person. I think Prince Haakon looked like his mother, especially the eyes, when he was younger. What a cool comparison, Thanks for posting!:flowers:

I almost posted the same thing! King Olav and King Harald look EXACTLY the same! Amazing!
:norwayflag:

I like very much the idea of repeating the picture. The NRF always seem to giv their photoshots a naturalness which I love. The two photos are natural and relaxed. They look like a happy family, which is lovely to see.

On the occasion of Princess Ingrid Alexandra's 10th birthday on January 21, the Royal Court will release new photos of the Princess, taken in 2013 by photographer Sølve Sundsbø, for editorial use only.
The images will be released at midnight on Monday night = January 21, 2014 at 00:00.
Press release: kongehuset.no - Offisielle bilder av Prinsesse Ingrid Alexandra
Google Translation

such beautiful pictures of a budding beauty! Congratulations on this significant birthday:flowers:

Beautiful pictures! She will be a stunning beauty in a few years. :)

Really beautiful girl, and marvellous pix too !

How pretty young girl! Also pics are sooooo gorgeous.
Ingrid must be turning beautiful lady few years later :flowers:

Wow, I love these! The balloon picture is especially nice.

I like them, too! But I would haved prefered to include her siblings in one or two photos like being always done in Denmark, especially at this first "two-numbers-birthday".
She looks like a fairytale-princess on the photo sitting on the meadow, looking down at the daisies in her hand:flowers: All 3 children of MM are just beautiful!

Last edited:
:wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:
Looooove, looove, love the pic with the ballons!

The 2 others, yes, they are great, too (esp. the barefeet one), but she looks soooo shy, and I think, Ingrid Alexandra is everything, but not shy :lol:

BYe Bine

Congratulations, Ingrid Alexandra!
Her pictures are beautiful and she is going to break some hearts when she grows up.

Lovely and professional photos (the one with the balloons reminds me of a photo you might find in a stylish catalogue). Ingrid Alexandra is very pretty, she looks a lot like Haakon but I also see a bit of Mette-Marit in her. My favourite one is probably the one of Ingrid Alexandra looking at a daisy, but the other two are just as nice.

I wish the British Royals would release regular photos like these on occasions such as birthdays and Christmas.

The photos were done in summer when also this family picture was taken (which was released in connection with CP Haakon's birthday).

Precious pictures (as always)! I love the picture with the balloons. The one where she's sitting in the flower field is also very very lovely. :flowers:

Back
Top Bottom