Infanta Leonor, News and Pictures Part 1: November 2005 - February 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Loli said:
Of course it's her mother !!

I only wrote that because next to the pic it said that this was the father!!:)

The General Meeting of the Principality of Asturias has given to infant Leonor guiñol with two wood marionettes, and one allusive decoration to the forests and the Asturian personages of the mythology that inhabit them like the xana, trasgu, cuélebre, busgosu, güestia and the man of the coat.

From terra

Attachments

• 71fa349ca5719g.jpg
    71fa349ca5719g.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 308
Today is Sunday, so they may go to Atocha Church with the baby as it was predicted. I really miss little Infanta and her parents.

LaChicaMadrilena said:
Today is Sunday, so they may go to Atocha Church with the baby as it was predicted. I really miss little Infanta and her parents.

Not where you have read it, but there is nothing foreseen they nor have announced anything. The Kings took to the Prince when he had several months, so still they can be late months.

Mascha said:
I only wrote that because next to the pic it said that this was the father!!:)

I don't blame you Mascha... I'm sure you wrote that it was her father because you translated exactly what the article said... :)

I'm sorry if I've offended you... :)

Mascha said:
According to Diez Minutos this is not the father but the mother of little Barbara.:eek:

That's really funny!! :D I think it is pretty funny. I thought it was the father with long hair and an earring. Hey, it happens!

SpiffyBallerina said:
I must say that the new little infanta sure is pretty! There are some babies that you see and gasp (like say....Catharina Amalia of The Netherlands) and you just hope for the best that they'll get prettier with time (and in that case she certainly did). Infanta Leonor looks absolutely PERFECT though even though some babies obviously can look a bit strange at first!

People say that when babies are not "cute" at birth, they are gorgeous later in life. Catharina Amalia is then a true example; even though, I thought she was really cute and looked just like her father and grandma when she was born.:p

fanletizia said:
The General Meeting of the Principality of Asturias has given to infant Leonor guiñol with two wood marionettes, and one allusive decoration to the forests and the Asturian personages of the mythology that inhabit them like the xana, trasgu, cuélebre, busgosu, güestia and the man of the coat.

From terra

what.......:confused:

Harry's polo shirt said:
what.......:confused:
The Principality of Asturias presented Leonor with a little marionette theatre, with puppets and allusive motifs to the Asturian forests and mythology.

Loli said:
I don't blame you Mascha... I'm sure you wrote that it was her father because you translated exactly what the article said... :)

I'm sorry if I've offended you... :)

Of course you didn't offend me!:) :) , I was just joking about the pic because it looks like a man and at first I thought it was a man, but according to diez minutos it's the mother.. :D :D

Mascha said:
According to Diez Minutos this is not the father but the mother of little Barbara.:eek:

And they were right and I was wrong. I translate the article and then made copy of the picture and pasted here, and decided :D it was the father...

I am so sorry if I misled anyone.:eek:

It's the mother, Inmaculada!

Sorry for any inconvenience I might have caused. Next time I promiss to be more carefull and pay more attention :( to... ahammm :rolleyes: the legend.

Regards,

mtbcm :)

mtbcm said:
And they were right and I was wrong. I translate the article and then made copy of the picture and pasted here, and decided :D it was the father...
It happens to the best...:D

Originally Posted by mtbcm

You did the most difficult job, which was translating the piece. I'm embarrassed to admit that I also thought it was the father (most guys have long hair and earrings). Oops...you were not alone.

Thanks anyway for taking the time...I started this whole thing.:eek:

LaChicaMadrilena said:
Here you have an article about Letizia recovering after giving birth to the baby Leonor:
http://www.quemedices.wanadoo.es/reportajes/3011_1.html

The article does not have very much felt, is one of these articles in which the magazine says that they speak with a doctor and tells them how and sla recovery in a Caesarean. It does not refer to the Princess, but it is general and they apply it to her ... to refill the magazine.

Elsa M. said:
The Principality of Asturias presented Leonor with a little marionette theatre, with puppets and allusive motifs to the Asturian forests and mythology.

oh, thanks.:)

Leoner soooo cute I hope to see more pictures for her soon , you know that children face change with time .

houri said:
Leoner soooo cute I hope to see more pictures for her soon , you know that children face change with time .
Yes, hope we will see her soon with her eyes opened.:)

lula said:
The article does not have very much felt, is one of these articles in which the magazine says that they speak with a doctor and tells them how and sla recovery in a Caesarean. It does not refer to the Princess, but it is general and they apply it to her ... to refill the magazine.

At least it gives a general idea of how a woman recovers after a caeserean. The princess of Asturias had the most difficult type of C-section. Practising a C-section while the birth has begun in a natural way is delicate and risky, doctors avoid to do that every time they can.

so cute! if her parents are any indication, she'll grow up to be an avid skier.

http://www.especialeshf.com/bodareal/noticias/noticia193.htm

Leonor rests already in her cradle

The Prince has returned to the work after passing the first three days in house enjoying, with the Princess, his new role as father.
All the inexperienced parents, the Princes are becoming accustomed to the baby. Because of it, don Felipe has devoted himself to his two "princesses" in sole right for three days before returning to the work. Leonor already sleeps in a room of the second floor communicated with that of her parents. The room, which furniture blue and beis are of the shop VTV, was decorated by dona Letizia. Beside attending to her daughter, the Princess has a lot of work, since the Princes are answering to all the congratulations that have got by Leonor's birth.
Of many branches of flowers that came to the Ruber, the Princess only has remained with some orchids, her favorite flower, and the branch of white roses that donFelipe gave her. Also they are going to forward mothers without resources and to centers of reception some of the numerous gifts that have received, like clothes of baby or products of bathroom.

Today the Infanta Pilar has gone out in the television and has been very enterteining. She was in the presentation of the Rake of Nuevo Futuro, a charitable association. The asked for Leonor, and she said that still she did not know her. She said that she was a " grumpy aunt " and that she would know her, that preferred leaving air the parents. she was very enterteining, because she said it in spontaneous and nice way.:p

Strange. She lives in Madrid, doesn't she? If I were her I would go to see the child just for curiosity.

http://www.periodistadigital.com/viajar/object.php?o=227664

If you are called Leonor or know some Leonor, you are of congratulation.

You can gain the stay of four days in a fantastic hotel of Majorca.
Digital journalist, in collaboration with the prestigious chain of Hotels Riu, draws lots between professionals of the Journalism and the Communication which name is Leonor - as the call to being Queen of Spain - a free stay of 4 days (3 nights) with couple in double room in half a pension in a hotel of the chain RIU in Majorca (" on request ") before April, 2006, with session of wellness and other hotel caresses. The transport is not included.
The winner, Doña Leonor, will be treated as a Queen.

http://www.abc.es/abc/pg051120/prensa/noticias/CastillaLeon/CastillaLeon/200511/20/NAC-CYL-121.asp

Next dawn, this baby who will be baptized by Leonor's name and who is called to be the Queen Dona Leonor of Spain, will expire three weeks of life, but already she has had to support the heavy mantle of the purple based on flashes of cameras, live microphones like razors and pens and lips as swords. The creature, with only a week of existence, overcame the first test with the dignity that one supposes her; or, without turning pale and without the minor gesture of opposition. She made it with the closed eyes and with the stoicism for philosophy, almost like not queriendo see what one comes above, that is not another thing that a wreath lasts as the brilliant one and sharpened as the thorn.

This baby, already from before her birth, has been a meat of this carnivorous journalism that day and night it is to the ambush without stopping in intimacies or in innocences; and it has been, also, a piece wished by the furtive fishermen who with so many skill manage in the in a mesS waters of the politics. Without scarcely you force to open the eyes, Leonor de Borbón Ortiz already knows that, for grace or misfortune, she will never be a baby as other Spanish babies; she knows and even she understands already, with her twenty days of watching the light of Madrid, which many journalists and some politicians use as a "pinypón" for her particular and dark games of intrigues and conveniences. But what more she will have surprised the tender infanta she is that in the bookshops already a book exists on her life, of a life of seven days, as the Génesis of the XXIst century.

To expire means to die - certainly hope it was a translation glitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom