HSH Prince Albert Current Events 10 : Aug.2005 - Sept.2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LadyMacAlpine said:
One might change his image some but he might look a little odd since he may have more hair on his face then the top of his head. That wasn't said in a mean way either. Bald or balding men look rather odd to me with facial hair. At least he doesn't do what some men do and take hair from the side and comb it over the top to cover the bald spot. Its worse then Donald Trump or a bad rug. Guys need to get with it when they are balding and accept it as a fact of life for some. As far as Albert looking nice with a beard I like men that are clean shaven not even a mustache. I personally think he looks good as he is. I did like it when he shaved his head. He has nice legs too while I am at it but he can pass on waxing them for me.
hahahah! Well put!:p

but I think it could be nice for Albert to try on a beard for a little while. Sean Connery (for example) is really quite nice looking for an old man with no hair and a beard, PA could be too:)

http://empress.buzzstuff.net/archives/Sean%20Connery%20Now.jpg

(yes, alright, ok -- I know this is a discussion about Prince Albert, not Sean Connery)

Last edited:
Will he or won't he????????

Nope sorry I don't think he would look good with one but just for those who do lets see if he does grow one for you.

Has Albert ever tried to make a beard?

(I'm sorry. I think Sean Connery is beautiful for an older man, just gorgeous; oh my word! :))

Last edited:
Lillia said:
Has Albert ever tried to make a beard?

(I'm sorry. I think Sean Connery is beautiful for an older man, just gorgeous; oh my word! :))
Not that I am aware of but he must have gone without shaving at some point as many men do.

I wonder if anyone has a pic with Albert and some facial hair on him of any type:D

i have been told that u never know who u r talking to out here. maybe just maybe one of albert's friends (dare i say the man himself) might come out here for a second or two. if that is so do u think that who ever that person might be could perhaps ask albert to settle this for all of us to see. just grow a five oclock shadow then have your picture taken so we can compare with a picture.

semisquare said:
i have been told that u never know who u r talking to out here. maybe just maybe one of albert's friends (dare i say the man himself) might come out here for a second or two. if that is so do u think that who ever that person might be could perhaps ask albert to settle this for all of us to see. just grow a five oclock shadow then have your picture taken so we can compare with a picture.
Hehehehehehe wouldn't that be funny if he did? And spoke to us and no one knew. That would be even funnier. I did say in a post a Prince was surfing and chatting with females on the Net. Flowers, phone calls etc. That one I speak of is in his early 20's. He read's profiles make him laugh you might become his Princess.
One of my exbf's is a VIP and we meet in a chattroom Senators, Pentagon Generals etc are looking for woman over the Net to meet like a dating service, or just be friends with. They get lonely like everyone else even when they can have their pick of beautiful woman they need more conversation is one all that Prince I spoke of was looking for and he dates model types. What does that tell you?

When I was in graduate school, one of my friends there had dated Prince Albert while he was attending Amherst. She said she hadn't been too impressed with him.

(Maybe he wasn't impressive, maybe he dumped her and she was bitter, who knows. FYI my friend was white.)

iowabelle said:
When I was in graduate school, one of my friends there had dated Prince Albert while he was attending Amherst. She said she hadn't been too impressed with him.

(Maybe he wasn't impressive, maybe he dumped her and she was bitter, who knows. FYI my friend was white.)
If we impressed everyone we met we couldn't walk out the door. Perhaps he wasn't impressed with her either you never know she might have been a bad kisser in his opinion. Or he didn't give her enough attention on the date which is likely if it was public. He didn't loose his cherry until he was at college.

LadyMacAlpine said:
Hehehehehehe wouldn't that be funny if he did? And spoke to us and no one knew. That would be even funnier. I did say in a post a Prince was surfing and chatting with females on the Net. Flowers, phone calls etc. That one I speak of is in his early 20's. He read's profiles make him laugh you might become his Princess.

...Anyway I have a biiiiiiiiiiig doubts :p that Albert was or is surfing on the Net. Sounds too unbelieveable :D :D :D I can understand lonely common people and bored "VIP persons" filling the Net last years in search of pen[als, fun or eternal love, but it would be too funny to assume that Head of the State spends his spare time in these Net amusements...

If to back to Sean Connery (IMHO, the best sample of the handsome bearded man), his trump card are striking features, impressive eyes and dark eyesbrows. Their combination with a fine-looking grey beard just brights his face...Albert does not have such ones and I think his present appearance is the best variant...

head of state and the internet mixing?

AquaMarine said:
...Anyway I have a biiiiiiiiiiig doubts :p that Albert was or is surfing on the Net. Sounds too unbelieveable :D :D :D I can understand lonely common people and bored "VIP persons" filling the Net last years in search of pen[als, fun or eternal love, but it would be too funny to assume that Head of the State spends his spare time in these Net amusements...

If to back to Sean Connery (IMHO, the best sample of the handsome bearded man), his trump card are striking features, impressive eyes and dark eyesbrows. Their combination with a fine-looking grey beard just brights his face...Albert does not have such ones and I think his present appearance is the best variant...

I agree that it's hard to picture Monaco's head of state surfing these forums. I also can imagine some rich, bored "trust fund baby" surfing the net for amusements, but not a busy head of state. Albert may be many things, but bored cannot be one of them!

I like your pix very much, princessDianafan ...very nice :)

LadyMacAlpine said:
If we impressed everyone we met we couldn't walk out the door. Perhaps he wasn't impressed with her either you never know she might have been a bad kisser in his opinion. Or he didn't give her enough attention on the date which is likely if it was public. He didn't loose his cherry until he was at college.

I don't know why it didn't work out. Like I said, my friend could have said that because he decided he didn't want to have a relationship with her (sour grapes on her part).

semisquare said:

Prince Albert surfing the net looking for women?? OH PLEASE!! The man is rich and titled, women fall at his feet. It doesn't matter what he looks like!! Look at Mick Jagger! I wouldn't touch him with a million foot pole, but women want him because of his world fame and money. I think these women try to get pregnant so Mick will support them for life!! Easy money!!

tiaraprin said:
Prince Albert surfing the net looking for women?? OH PLEASE!! The man is rich and titled, women fall at his feet. It doesn't matter what he looks like!! Look at Mick Jagger! I wouldn't touch him with a million foot pole, but women want him because of his world fame and money. I think these women try to get pregnant so Mick will support them for life!! Easy money!!
I agree -- Mick Jagger looks like a mopstick with arms:D

PrincessDianafan said:
I've reposted the pictures. hopefully the resolution is better

You know, in some of these pix Albert strongly resembles his sister Stephanie ...look at the smile. Anybody sees it?

Here's what I mean:

( source: photo of princessDianafan + corbis)

Attachments

• 12ab.JPG
    12ab.JPG
    24.8 KB · Views: 233
  • my glasses.jpg
    my glasses.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 155
Maybe this has been discussed before, and I apologize if it has, but what's up with the scarves? The family used to wear the red and white ones and now Albert has this goldish one on in those pictures...I don't get the point of the scarves...anyone know why they wear them to certain events?

Aoibheann said:
Maybe this has been discussed before, and I apologize if it has, but what's up with the scarves? The family used to wear the red and white ones and now Albert has this goldish one on in those pictures...I don't get the point of the scarves...anyone know why they wear them to certain events?

I don't know anything about these golden ones....but the red-and-white scarves are usually for the Circus Festival ( every Festival has its own designed scarve...but always in red and white ( colours of Monaco) and then the family also wears red-and-white scarves as a sign of support to their soccer team, AS Monaco FC

Aoibheann said:

Where were these pictures taken? the scarves look to me like regular winter silky men scarves.

PrincessDianafan said:
Thanks Lady MaAlpine and Michelle
You're welcome.

Also ladies I didn't say Albert was surfing but a Prince in his 20's. Think like some he is a computer surfing nerd and not into TV for home entertainment. Guess when you speak several languages and intelligent TV gets boring and surfing stimulates your brain as conversations when you can balance more than one at a time as I do myself. If I recall some years back Prince William's security found photo's on web sites that had been taken of him at school and the only way they would have found them was surf themselves doing their job to learn what is being said about the Royal Families and any threats they might feel. Investigation found it was one of William's school mates taking and selling them. Or was that bad information on William?

Princess BellyFlop said:
Where were these pictures taken? the scarves look to me like regular winter silky men scarves.

That could be, but it looked a little random to me...that's why I assumed it had "symbolism" for lack of a better word (cause I suck at vocabulary. :D )

Anyway, thanks for the answers!

michelle said:
Here's what I mean:

( source: photo of princessDianafan + corbis)
I agree with you but she resembles him since he is older hehe. I have said my daughter has Stephanies nose. Yesterday I noticed if you look at a close view Albert and Steps nose's are very similar in shape. Its our good Scottish-Irish genes. :D Look at the chin as well.

Last edited:
Regarding the scarve Albert is wearing in the pics Dianafan posted, he was in Singapore on early July for the decision of which city would host the 2012 Olympics, I guess that scarf must be a present from the hosts to show the arts Singapore has.

Albert photos reposted

Photos of Albert have been reposted. Photos were personally taken by me and my friend Ace. Copyright Princess Diana Fan.

Attachments

• F1000008.JPG
    F1000008.JPG
    27.8 KB · Views: 118
  • F1000009.JPG
    F1000009.JPG
    32.8 KB · Views: 108
  • F1000007a.JPG
    F1000007a.JPG
    38.9 KB · Views: 111
  • 7ab.JPG
    7ab.JPG
    22 KB · Views: 152
  • 9ab.JPG
    9ab.JPG
    20.6 KB · Views: 139
  • 11ab.JPG
    11ab.JPG
    15 KB · Views: 139
  • 12ab.JPG
    12ab.JPG
    24.8 KB · Views: 111
  • 13ab.JPG
    13ab.JPG
    22.8 KB · Views: 137
  • F1010026.JPG
    F1010026.JPG
    38.5 KB · Views: 127
  • F1010027.JPG
    F1010027.JPG
    48.8 KB · Views: 138
Prince Albert Photos

Picutres taken by me

Attachments

• F1010028.JPG
    F1010028.JPG
    49.2 KB · Views: 146
  • al1.JPG
    al1.JPG
    32.7 KB · Views: 120
  • 4.JPG
    4.JPG
    12.2 KB · Views: 126
Thanks (again) to PrincessDianaFan for sharing (more) of your photos! It's really nice to see more personaly photos than the usual photo agency ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom