Holmenkollen Ski Jumping - all years

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Delightful pix, they really seem very much in love.... and I love MM and IA little plaits

Did Princess Astrid not attend as originally planned, or did I miss her in the pictures?

IA is so cute!

:previous: After a few seconds of wondering what on earth was going on :ROFLMAO:, I spotted a pair of little legs across from Sonja's legs. I think she's bending over and leaning in to greet Ingrid or Sverre. But why she feels the need to do so at a time when it requires her to shove her head between MM and Harald, I'm not really sure. :lol:

:norwayflag:
:norwaystandard:

THANK YOU FOR THIS ARTICLE AND THE PHOTOS. I BELIVE THAT THEY ARE TO GREAT MARRIAGE, I THINK THAT THEY ARE IN LOVE AND FOR THEM SHOULD TO BE WONDERFUL TO HAVE THREE CHILDRENS AND I HOPE THAT THEY FOLLOW ALWAYS SO.:norwayflag::norwaystandard:

:previous: After a few seconds of wondering what on earth was going on :ROFLMAO:, I spotted a pair of little legs across from Sonja's legs. I think she's bending over and leaning in to greet Ingrid or Sverre. But why she feels the need to do so at a time when it requires her to shove her head between MM and Harald, I'm not really sure. :lol:

:ermm:I didnt even notice the legs, it makes so much more sense:lol:. Thank you. Everyone has such great pics by the way!

^^ Nice to see the siblings together. They seem to have a very close relationship, these two.

Such beautiful pictures, thank you so much fairy tale, marine2109 and iceflower for posting them! :flowers:

My favourite pictures from the galleries:
- Mette-Marit and Sverre Magnus
- Mette-Marit and Sverre Magnus (how cute do they look?)
- Ingrid Alexandra, Sverre Magnus and a (not so) little friend

And pictures of one of the most beautiful couples ever! Haakon and Mette-Marit are simply adorable together. :wub:
- Look of love
- A gentle kiss
- Followed by a hug
- And some laughter
- Making sure the hubby is warm and well-covered

Last edited:
Great pictures thank you for posting them

(I'm not sure if this is the right place to put it.)

Interview of German ZDF with the King in English about the Holmenkollen and sports (taken last year prior the Nordic World Ski Championship in Oslo).
At the end he talks also about him sailing in a team and I like that he says:
"Of course being who I am, I'm fairly privileged as you may imagine but the wind doesn't make any difference of people. So if you do well in sailing you've done well and it has nothing to do with who you are but with what you've been doing. That's what I like about it."

Kong Harald intervjues om Holmenkollen og sportsinteressen av tyske ZDF - YouTube

Holmenkollen 2013

15.03.2013 - 17.03.2013 Holmenkollen
His Majesty The King attends FIS World Cup Nordic Holmenkollen 2013.
a list of the events he will attend
kongehuset.no - Holmenkollrennene 2013: Presseakkreditering
Google Translation

It also says that as every year, members of the Royal Family will attend the Ski Jumping competition on Sunday :)

ADD: Princess Astrid will be there on Friday and Sunday :flowers:

For Sunday, King and Queen, CP Mette-Marit and Princess Astrid are included in the calendar now.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom