HGD couple are expecting their second child

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yayyyy!!! Some happy Royal news to offset the sadness of the last couple of weeks!

Hope this new baby is as beautiful as little Charles, and brings Gui and Stephanie just as much joy.:flowers:

My sentiments exactly!!!!

Until now no words from Tessy. That surprises me as at the time the pregnancy of the first child was announced she expressed her biggest congratulations short after the announcement was made. :lol:

I totally agree with Marengo. I sometimes envy that little boy being so drenched with love...the Sun in his parents' Universe.:lol:;)

If her child is coming in April, HGD Stephanie is still in her first trimester of pregnancy. I am surprised at the early announcement.

She has looked completely radiant during her last couple of appearances.

I agree, and I am also very happy for them. Wonderful news indeed. I hope for Stephanie that she will have an easy pregnancy. They are such loving parents

Welcome back Countessmeout!!!

Fabulous news!! Congratulations to the family.
I am surprised by the early announcement-but perhaps Stephanie is already showing.

By the way, it is plausible for Stephanie to give birth naturally. Just because of her age and that she had a C-section doesn't mean she can't have a TOLAC (trial of labor after C-section).

I hope so for her. Age and first C-section is not easy having a second child, as I know from experience. But I am sure she will have the best doctors, advice and care.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am so wonderfully surprised by the news ! Congratulations !

Magnificent news! The happiest days are when babies are born!

Wonderful, wonderful news! Félicitation for Guillaume and Stephanie. So happy to hear that little Charles finally will be a big brother .

So very happy for the Family. Congratulations!

Good news indeed. Hope all goes well with the pregnancy.

I am so happy for them!
Do you remember the announcement of pregnancy with their first baby?
That smile!!
And I still see it every time they are together with Charles!

Not too surprised!

The last few outfits in her fashion thread seemed to forecast this announcement.
Very good news for this sweet family.

:previous: I had read speculation on other sites but I have to admit that I didn't see it this time like I did with baby Charles. She has seemed radiant lately...no doubt.;)

Last edited:
I am really looking forward to hearing them talk about the new baby.

Can't believe it's been ten years since their glorious wedding!

Wonderful! Bestest news for this week. Congrats to the Guillame and Stephanie!

Have been thinking of coming back for a while. Thought be gone for a few months, maybe back when Lilibet was born. 18 months later (besides a brief return for the queen) I am back for a baby but a very different one :D

I am thrilled these two are expecting again. Was starting to wonder :flowers:

The love they have for Charles oozes in every photo. I can't wait for this one.
Countessmeout, Welcome back!! Waiting for a baby is wonderful. Waiting for Guilluame and Stephanie's baby is especially wonderful!

Congratulations to the Hereditary Grand Ducal couple :flowers:

Great News! The role of parents suits them very well!

I'm so glad for them. I didn't expected that they will have a second child. But they deserved it. They seem to be so happy together.

Congratulations to Stéphanie and Guillaume, this is wonderful news!!

I’m so happy for them!

Do you think that Prince Charles would like twins?

I don't think he has an opinion on it - he is only 2 years old.

I wish it was a girl, it would be cute, a couple

I don't think he has an opinion on it - he is only 2 years old.

In the preview of their upcoming 10th anniversary interview on RTL, Stephanie said Charles is very excited.

She said he keeps repeating " Maman! Bebe!" over and over.:lol:?

The HGD Couple gave an interview to RTL.LU about the happy news!

https://today.rtl.lu/news/luxembourg/a/1973367.html

The whole interview with the hereditary Grand Ducal couple will be published on 20 October in RTL Magazine in celebration of the couple’s 10th anniversary.

I assume this is a fragment from that interview. Apparently, Charles (pronounced as 'Char-le') has been talking about 'bébé' for a few weeks now, so best to make it known or their little one might be the one to break the news inadvertently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom