Hello

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

L.i.v.i.a

City
rj
Country
Brazil
Hello! My name's Lívia & I've been a lurker for many years!

I've tried to be a more active royal watcher before on different blogs and twitter but I sometimes find it difficult to engage, so I hope that doesn't happen here.

I'm from Brazil, so sorry in advance if my English lacks something :)

Last edited:
Hello. Welcome to TRF. Hope you like the forum.

Hello! My name's Lívia & I've been a lurker for many years!

I've tried to be a more active royal watcher before on different blogs and twitter but I sometimes find it difficult to engage, so I hope that doesn't happen here.

I'm from Brazil, so sorry in advance if my English lacks something :)

Welcome to the TRF again, which royals are you favorites? My favorite's are European royal history & I read a lot of historical books, keep in touch!!

Bonjour! I also like European royal history. ??

Hello. Welcome to TRF. Hope you like the forum.

Obrigada!

I really enjoyed the few threads that I've been following recently! It's good to know that so many knowledgeable posters are still around here :)

Last edited:
Welcome to the TRF again, which royals are you favorites? My favorite's are European royal history & I read a lot of historical books, keep in touch!!

Hi! Thank you

Well, I do have a soft spot for QLetizia, but I don't know if I would consider her to be my favorite...

I also really enjoy European royal history, that's how I became a royal watcher! I don't exactly remember who I was studying about but i just fell through some rabbit hole and ended up discovering this forum ��

Last edited:
Hi! Thank you

Well, I do have a soft spot for QLetizia, but I don't know if I would consider her to be my favorite...

I also really enjoy European royal history, that's how I became a royal watcher! I don't exactly remember who I was studying about but i just fell through some rabbit hole and ended up discovering this forum ��

I have many books about the royal families of Portugal (The Braganza's} and of course Spain (Bourbons)and through history Mexico (Maximilian and Carlota, Europe's Last Empire in Mexico by M M McAllen & Maximilian, Mexico and the Invention of Empire by Kristine Ibsen.

I have many books about the royal families of Portugal (The Braganza's} and of course Spain (Bourbons)and through history Mexico (Maximilian and Carlota, Europe's Last Empire in Mexico by M M McAllen & Maximilian, Mexico and the Invention of Empire by Kristine Ibsen.
Have you read book "Ena and Bee" by Ana de Sagrera? I'm very tempted to buy it.

Have you read book "Ena and Bee" by Ana de Sagrera? I'm very tempted to buy it.

I just ordered that book "Ena & Bee" and it will arrive in Melbourne next month,
had a great review, according to the other book (I have 4 books about the Bourbons of Spain) queen Ena & her husband king Alfonso XIII of Spain had a bad relationship, very sad.
Few months ago, I bought another book titled "Royal Vendetta" The Crown of Spain 1829-1965 by Theo Aronson, very good reading!! I love reading royal history, much more interesting than recent events.

Back
Top Bottom