What a wonderful forum!

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Oona

Commoner
City
Left Edge of A Continent
Country
United States
Hi there. I'm from California, like the Duchess of Sussex. Like her, my best friend is from England. That's what's made me Duchess-watcher. I find myself wondering if she sees the wonderful things I see in my bestie, his family and friends.

I'm hoping someday she can open up and talk about that. I don't want to hear personal details, it's just good for everyone to hear about the view of 21st-century English culture from the fresh perspective of someone entering as an articulate adult.

I came here because I'm so sick of the fictitious gossip, snarks and viciousness spread about the Duchesses of Cambridge and Sussex. When Hello Magazine began its #HelloToKindness campaign I thought, "Okay. I'm putting my foot down. Time to actively seek out healthy communities who try to build positive things and applaud others who also do."

Wow, found one! Good job, guys. Seriously. I've made a couple of posts and already been thanked. I haven't reciprocated yet because I wasn't sure how it worked. But I'm looking forward to encouraging the positive tone here, now that the admins have taken control of some of the former waywardness.

Thank you for the welcome!

Hello Oona and welcome. I agree. TRF is wonderful. Sometimes there's a bit of a Wild West atmosphere about the Sussexes out there in Twitter/Tumblrland, and I seek sanity here. Hope you enjoy posting with us.

Welcome Oona! Be sure to check in tomorrow...most of the key players will be at the Service tomorrow ...so there will be pics in the fashion threads for all the Duchesses and the Queen!

It's a great forum...some of us have been here for years!

LaRae

Hello and welcome Oona :flowers:

Welcome from Belgium Oona… and yes it's a wonderful and very active forum !

Welcome to our global community here at TRF. As you've probably realized by now, this is a very active place to keep up with anything to do with royalty from A-Z. Also there is quite a bit archived here from years passed.

Grab a pot of tea and snacks and enjoy this place as much as I do. Looking forward to reading more of your posts in the threads. :flowers:

Bonjour, Oona! There is a lot to learn about Royalty. :queen3::queen3::queen3:

Back
Top Bottom