Greek Royals at the Beijing Olympics 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We are losing from USA right now.Damn,I can't watch this game anymore...:bang::bang::bang:
Has anybody noticed any members of the GRF in the stadium yet?Cause I haven't and I'm turning the TV off right now...:cool:

I spent all morning at the gym so I did not have to watch the game. I knew in advance the news would not be good.............
What about the weight lifters? and runners? any hopes of a medal a mention, a wilted flower?? Anything?????????

Here are two pics from today during the equestrian dressage grand prix competition :

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Thank you iceflower. I am amazed that Q Anne Marie looked more emotional that P Benedikte.........Beautiful photos......

Last edited by a moderator:
My son is Theodora's age - he lives far from me and, occasionally, we will travel together or meet somewhere for vacation. He is not married and does not have a serious girlfriend. We have a great time together - maybe because I am paying the bill! I bet that Theodora and Philipos sneak away from the parents and hit some fun bars and discos in China.
I bet that Constantine and Anne Marie love being around their younger kids. Some day they will all be married with their own families and it won't be as easy to get together.

I don't think they are in Beijing because their parents forced them to go. They seem to enjoy spending time together. When I was in my early 20s, I travelled occasionally with my parents. It is easier to do when you are young and don't have your own children to look after. They all look like they are having a good time, and I'm sure that Theodora and Philippos are doing things on their own without their parents.

My thoughts exactly,ladies!I still love spending time with my parents sometimes(not very often,I admit).
Odette,wait for Fani Halkia and Pigi Devetzi.Only these women can make us happy this time!!:)
And last,Philippos looks like Pavlos in the 1st picture...indeed!;)

King Constantinos change of posicion, he had that deliver the medal of gold, but he change posicion to give the medal of bronze
http://blog.iespana.es/theroyalfamilyofgreek

to Filipos likes the photograph , because you watch that machine has , and to compare it with those of Teodora, Ana Maria and Benedicte.

Link 1

Link 2

The Queen Ann Mary was very thrilled

Link
Teodora has very beautiful eyes as the ones of QUEEN ANN MARIA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom