Felipe Froilán & Victoria Federica de Marichalar News & Events 3 : May 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Last edited by a moderator:
:previous:

The following article has a video of her departure from the event and shows how charming and politely Victoria Federica can handle the badgering by the press. You don’t need to understand any Spanish to see that she does well ;)

Doña Victoria Federica handled herself rather well with those pesky journalists :previous:

Don José María Álvarez de Toledo y Gómez-Trénor was the 13th Count de la Ventosa :previous:

Last edited by a moderator:
I think I spotted Elena at the Madrid Masters tennis final, but the cameras didn't focus in on her so it was hard to be sure!

The Infanta has attended in the past so I wouldn't be at all surprised :previous:

Spanish media speculative that the relationship between Victoria Federica and Jorge Bárcenas was over, meanwhile Victoria Federica spent some days in Milan, Italy, with friends:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** hola article **

Felipe Froilan has an interesting middle name of Froilan. Is Froilan after a specific relative?

Felipe Froilan has an interesting middle name of Froilan. Is Froilan after a specific relative?

San Froilán is the patron saint of Lugo (a province in Galicia, North of Spain). Felipe Froilán de Marichalar y Borbón is the son of the (then) Duke and Duchess of Lugo.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom