Félix and Claire Expecting Third Child

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The pregnancy of the Countess of Paris was announced a little bit before the pregnancy of Princess Claire and the Countess of Paris is due in two days. I guess Claire will give birth in early January.

From what do you know she is due in two days?

Claire's pregnancy was announced on 13 July.

From what do you know she is due in two days?

Claire's pregnancy was announced on 13 July.

See this message in the thread of the count and countess of Paris. The Countess herself shared that she was due on December 29; and as principessa indicated her pregnancy was announced a little bit before Claire's (to be precise: exactly one week earlier).

Last edited:
See this message in the thread of the count and countess of Paris. The Countess herself shared that she was due on December 29; and as principessa indicated her pregnancy was announced a little bit before Claire's (to be precise: exactly one week earlier).

But then we don't know how far along both of them were when the pregnancies were announced.

But then we don't know how far along both of them were when the pregnancies were announced.

Royal pregnancies are often announced at the 12-week mark when the rate for miscarriage drops significantly. If that is the case, since Claire's pregnancy was announced on July 13, the baby would be due around January 25, 2024

Stephanie's last pregnancy was announced on September 29, 2022 and Prince Francoise was born on March 27, 2023 - just about six months after the announcement. If that is the case, Felix and Claire's baby would be due closer to mid-January.

Last edited:

True. I was only answering a question and explaining principessa's reasoning. However, there is little reason to assume a birth took place but was kept hidden from the public. The likely explanation is that she hasn't given birth yet.

I wonder when Claire will have her baby it’s January now.

Back
Top Bottom