Dutch Royals at the Torino Winter Olympics: February 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
alexia look a lot like willem-alexander. may be the baby mumber 3 will look like maxima! ha ha

The Watcher said:

my goodness... if spain has carlos alvarez who's totally obsessed with Letizia, then dutch must have Leo Vogelzang who's totally fixated on Maxima & her family. :D :D

Thanks for the info, the watcher :)

Alexia is really gorgeous.. both she & Amalia will be such a heartbreaker with their cuteness (if they haven't already) ;)

Alexia is so cute..I really love her.
And I love Maxima without make up...not the gummy, this I don't like, but she is human I think.

purple_platinum said:
my goodness... if spain has carlos alvarez who's totally obsessed with Letizia, then dutch must have Leo Vogelzang who's totally fixated on Maxima & her family. :D :D
I think there are a lot of Dutch photographers who are totally obsessed with Maxima. When I was watching speed skating a couple of days ago the commentator suddenly said: 'Oh well, the royal guest arrived (referring to Alex and Max), they'll probably get more attention from the photographers than the skaters themselves.' And to be quite honest, I think I saw more pictures of the royal family in the picture agencies than I saw of Ireen Wust, who happened to win a gold medal that first day when W-A and Maxima visited the Olympic oval with their children... How much I like them, I still think that's a bit odd... :rolleyes:

Thanks for the link! the girl are soo cute! especially Alexia

Some other pics from amalia and alexia..

images from Leo Vogelzang

The last one I really love.. ;)
images from leo vogelzang

finally we see alexia in her daddy arms!:)
I thing this is the first time after alexia presentation in the hospital.

New pictures.. W-A and Maxima in 'Holland Heiniken Huis' in Torino..

Images Leo Vogelzang

Pictures from yesterday.. Maxima recieves the flowers from Erben Wennemars a Dutch skater who get's brons...

Images Leo Vogelzang

Here some earlier pictures when ALEXANDER is carrying Alexia... While Maxima is taking care of Amalia..
Images ANP

Lovely pictures of the Royal family during speed skating this week..
images bella

- I just love the pictures where Amalia is looking at her father to see how she should applaud and how she is pointing to the camera's (she still likes them for now).

- Maxima looked great in the black outfit she wore at the Holland Heineken House

- BTW the dutch Olympic participants must feel honoured by such obvious and enthausiastic royal support (on television images it is clear that they at least shout as much as the other supporters ;)), so to offer Princess Maxima the flowers was a nice gesture by Bronze-medalist Erben Wennemars.

maxima88 said:
Some earlier pictures when ALEXANDER is carrying Alexia... While Maxima is taking care of Amalia..

What is the thing with Willem-Alexander carries his own DAUGHTER?:rolleyes: I don't get it...

thanks for the sweet sweet pictures from amalia, alexia, wa, & maxima everyone...

http://img137.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc24&image=47981_04571_10.jpg
Amalia to her daddy : "look daddy... see how well trained i am... i can spot papparazzi already..."

http://img103.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc24&image=47979_04657_11.jpg
Amalia : "Let's see who's the boss now... hu..."

http://img108.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc24&image=47974_04662_12.jpg
WA to Amalia : "No dear... don't frown.. just clap your hands and show how happy you are"

Willem-Alexander & Maxima at Oval Lingotto, February 19, 2006

(from ANP)

Attachments

• 2406120.jpg
    2406120.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 213
  • 2406152.jpg
    2406152.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 138
  • 2406139.jpg
    2406139.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 185
Last edited:
Will Willem and Maxima be at the games throughout this week, too?

And a moderator's note:
Since it seems that no other members of the Dutch royal family will be attending the games, I will move this thread back to the Prince and Prncess of Orange sub-forum. Sorry for the confusion.

Thank you all for posting the pics! What a lovely little family!

Aww..*melts into big puddle*. Amalia and Alexia are just too cute for words! Thanks to everyone for posting the photos. I like the ones of Amalia looking a bit serious because her expression is like the speed skaters when they wait to see if their times will be good enough. Lol!

maxima88 said:
Lovely pictures of the Royal family during speed skating this week..
images bella

more from this serie... they are originally from DPA ;)

Willem-Alexander & Maxima, along with their daughters, Amalia & Alexia were once again watching speedskating match at the oval lingotto.

here are the family with Haakon of Norway

on the last one, haakon is definitely mesmerize with alexia.. hmm.. maybe he's thinking of future girl for his son, Sverre.. :D

Here are some pictures of today's 1000 meters for women from ANP. Maxima and W-A were there and yeeeeeessssss! Dutch skater Marianne Timmer won gold (quite unexpected to be honest...). W-A was cheering and obviously enjoyed the Dutch medal very much!

What a great thread! I just love to see this family. The pictures of them cheering and clapping are so cute. Even the girls are getting into it. How adorable!

Wonderful pictures, thanks to everyone who's posting! One just can't get enough of these photos from the Olympics of this adorable family, especially the little girls - they're so cute!

Alexia looks just like W-A! She's totally adorable, and Amalia looks like she'll be a sports fan when she grows up! I hope they make it a practice to bring the girls to the Olympics.

Alexia and Amalia are so cute!!!
Thanks for the pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom