Dutch Royals at the Torino Winter Olympics: February 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
unwatermarked version from ANP, part 1

Last edited:
2 more from yesterdam (from ANP with no watermark)

Last edited:
I'm glad to say that I had the pleasure to see them all here in Torino, not so close as I wished, they really seemeded to be a happy and nice family, always smiling, chating, alexia and amalia are so cute, such a beatiul girls, I really was thrilled to had the change to see them:eek: :eek:

is it easy to get the unmarked images from anp?
I love them!

mirrjam said:
is it easy to get the unmarked images from anp?
I love them!
I think you have to register to see the photos without watermarks! ;)

Wow love those pics!!
Can you also post this one without a watermark??
Found it just yet.
Picture from ANP.

Attachments

• 2386822.jpg
    2386822.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 309
Last edited:
purple_platinum said:
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=227709&d=1139852461

i didn't know Maxima is a member of IOC,
but i suppose it's because of her husband's connection.. hehe..

Maxima isn't a member of the IOC but they gave her the ID so she can be with the Dutch Delegation, every person that belongs to any team should wear those IDs all the time, if you notice carefully all royals in all olympic games have one of those;)

When I was in Sydney, I had to wear the ID all the time otherwise I wasn't able to go to the Villa with my partners:D

Haaha!! That would be the loveliest Nanny in the world!
That is Erica Terpstra, she was a minister in the Netherlands and is now an IOC member.
She's a very very nice lady.

Oh, this is just to good to be true! I'm just returning from a week in Paris and now I see all those lovely pictures of my favourite royals and their children at the Olympics! Thank you all sooo much! :)

amalia has certain gotten much cuter in her toddler years. Baby Alexia looks adorable in her little cap. looks like a fun family

How nice to see a royal family with small children being a part of a sports delegation,cheering along with everyone else.

many many photos from Leo Vogelzang, part 1

February 11, 2006
prins20willem20alexander201103.th.jpg

purple_platinum said:
here it is, wimaamal...

she's so cute... :D :p

and a few more...

THANKS A BUNCH!! You're great!

Last edited by a moderator:
love these leo vogelzang photos. maxima looks beautiful in brown.

FAMILY VALUES TAKE GOLD AT WINTER OLYMPICS

Frosty winter temperatures have done little to cool warm family feelings sweeping over the Alps this week. Sports fans gathered in the mountains outside Turin had expected to witness some impressive athletic performances, but they were also treated to a virtuoso display of parenting skills as some of Europe's most high-profile mums and dads took their little ones along to the Winter Olympics.

On the eve of Valentine's Day it was plain to see love was in the air as Crown Prince Willem-Alexander and his wife Maxima took their seats at the women's speedskating event. The Dutch royals, who were on hand to see 19-year-old Ireen Wust take gold in the 3,000 metre race, had their hands full with daughters Catherina and Alexia. That didn't stop the pair applauding enthusiastically when their compatriot outpaced her German and Canadian challengers to take victory, though.

http://www.hellomagazine.com/royalty/2006/02/14/dutchroyals/

Thank you so much for the beautiful pictures!!!! :)

What a beautiful family!!! The little girls are so cute!!!!! All the pictures are great but I just love the one on which little Catharina-Amalia is giving a little toy to her baby sister. It's so sweet!!! :)

Oh, thanks a lot for the pictures.
Maxima looks great, and the baby is so cute.
Alexia seems more to mummy and Amalia more to the queen.
What a beautiful family!

must say , I havent been a big fan of Maxima's dont know why !! but
she is really starting to grow on me , she is always happy and looks like she
is really enjoying herself , the Dutch are very lucky to have her as there crown princess ( well thats I think)

Silvermj said:
Thank you so much for the beautiful pictures!!!! :)

What a beautiful family!!! The little girls are so cute!!!!! All the pictures are great but I just love the one on which little Catharina-Amalia is giving a little toy to her baby sister. It's so sweet!!! :)

its extremely sweet. I am not sure I would have shared my orange lion when I was Amalia's age. she'll make a great queen- she already knows about sacrificing herself for others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom