Crown Princess Victoria, Current Events Part 4: April 2005 - May 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A pic of Victoria today opening the Tranebergs-bridge between Alvik and Kristineberg (in Stockholm).
I might be wrong, but I can´t spot glasses and a ponytail...and this for the second time in the new (autumn) season Oh, Victoria...after the very good phases of (clothes) style in spring...are you going to sugaring Royal watching completely by dropping the ponytail and the ugly glasses?!?!
4_1_203.gif

The pic is from Royalcourt.se

Attachments

• 050831+Tranebergsbron+PRBwebb.jpg
    050831+Tranebergsbron+PRBwebb.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 295
Last edited:
Yesterday (31st August), Crown princess Victoria give to the "Export Hermes award". Have you see pictures from this event?

Lena said:
A pic of Victoria today opening the Tranebergs-bridge between Alvik and Kristineberg (in Stockholm).
I might be wrong, but I can´t spot glasses and a ponytail...and this for the second time in the new (autumn) season Oh, Victoria...after the very good phases of (clothes) style in spring...are you going to sugaring Royal watching completely by dropping the ponytail and the ugly glasses?!?!
4_1_203.gif

The pic is from Royalcourt.se

and a new dress i think

I wonder why Queen Silvia and Princess Victoria didn't arrive with the rest of the family?

Crown Princess Victoria opened the Traneberg's Bridge in Stockholm this past Tuesday, 30 August. These pictures are from Fotomarktplatz.

She looks fantastic, what a lovely dress!

Attachments

• Tranebergsbron 31aug 2005_1.jpg
    Tranebergsbron 31aug 2005_1.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 252
  • Tranebergsbron 31aug 2005_2.jpg
    Tranebergsbron 31aug 2005_2.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 292
  • Tranebergsbron 31aug 2005_3.jpg
    Tranebergsbron 31aug 2005_3.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 233
  • Tranebergsbron 31aug 2005_4.jpg
    Tranebergsbron 31aug 2005_4.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 349
  • Tranebergsbron 31aug 2005_5.jpg
    Tranebergsbron 31aug 2005_5.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 267
  • Tranebergsbron 31aug 2005_6.jpg
    Tranebergsbron 31aug 2005_6.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 241
Last edited:
She looked stunning, and happy!

Indeed a very lovely dress on a lovely young woman :)

Victoria looks lovely. I really like the dress, it is very feminine and pretty. My only complaint is that the color of the dress blends a bit too much with Victoria's skin. I tihnk a brighter color would've been better. Nevertheless she does look very lovely.:)

Mental sick men crasch his car into the Royal castle in Stockholm

A man who suffers from mental illnes smasched his car into the Royal castle of Stockholm. The 29 year old men is in love with HRH CP Victoria and he wanted to have her attention, why he decided to crash hes car into the castle. In his mind he's Victorias boyfriend and he had to know if CP Victoria loved him or not. The men was taken to hospital. SÄPO (security police) are involved. The Newspaper asks how it could happen and what could have happend if the car have been filled with explosives?

(The article in Swedish from newspaper Aftonbladet)

http://www.aftonbladet.se/vss/nyheter/story/0,2789,695907,00.html

http://www.aftonbladet.se/vss/nyheter/story/0,2789,695908,00.html

I think that's funny. Because people that are insane like that are funny. Like that guy he really thinks he knows her and crap I just think that's funny.

Last edited by a moderator:
funny? well, at the risk of coming across as pedantic, I'd beg to differ on the funny, with all due respect, OC Fanatic. I understand, I think, what you mean, but then again, we all know what happened to John Lennon...

Poor Victoria! Must be very bad to know that there are several insane people out there, which think that they have a kind of relationship to her or any right to contact her in such aggressive way.. Once she said, that she would never go out without her bodyguards - no wonder.:eek:

a few weeks ago i saw a picture of the thee children at a costumed party. A 18th century party i think. the two princesses had wigs on:d Does someone has that picture?

Face to face

ursulajohanna said:
Please look by Face to Face. There are pictures from yesterday - opening a new combustion furnace in Uppsala.:)
http://www.facetoface.de/wgcms/de/article/13.html?WGSESSID=5e4a3322646db5b4824b9f42932eaa48

Thank you ursulajohanna for the link. Unfortunately am I not able to view the pictures from face to face. :( They want me to subscribe. :mad:
Could anyone from the forum please be so kind to post the pictures from face to face here?
You would make me very glad! Thank you in advance.

I can not able to view the pictures, too. I have only see it on the coverside.:mad:
I hope GrandDuchess can post the pictures for us.;)

SusanneSNS said:
Thank you ursulajohanna for the link. Unfortunately am I not able to view the pictures from face to face. :( They want me to subscribe. :mad:
Could anyone from the forum please be so kind to post the pictures from face to face here?
You would make me very glad! Thank you in advance.

Here are the pictures from Facetoface saved, Part I

Monday 12th of September-Inauguration of Europe’s most modern incineration plant. Uppsala, Uppsala County

Attachments

• a7.jpg
    a7.jpg
    113.8 KB · Views: 191
  • a9.jpg
    a9.jpg
    133.1 KB · Views: 154
  • a8.jpg
    a8.jpg
    132.8 KB · Views: 221
  • a6.jpg
    a6.jpg
    141 KB · Views: 174
  • a5.jpg
    a5.jpg
    149.1 KB · Views: 287
  • a4.jpg
    a4.jpg
    132.3 KB · Views: 188
  • a3.jpg
    a3.jpg
    158.7 KB · Views: 143
  • a2.jpg
    a2.jpg
    161.1 KB · Views: 171
  • a1.jpg
    a1.jpg
    152.8 KB · Views: 187
  • a11.jpg
    a11.jpg
    170.7 KB · Views: 234
Here are the pictures from Facetoface saved, Part II

Attachments

• a12.jpg
    a12.jpg
    133.7 KB · Views: 176
  • a13.jpg
    a13.jpg
    127.7 KB · Views: 162
  • a14.jpg
    a14.jpg
    121.9 KB · Views: 169
  • a15.jpg
    a15.jpg
    127.6 KB · Views: 144
  • a16.jpg
    a16.jpg
    122.9 KB · Views: 136
  • a17.jpg
    a17.jpg
    137.9 KB · Views: 176
  • a18.jpg
    a18.jpg
    112.7 KB · Views: 161
  • a19.jpg
    a19.jpg
    109.1 KB · Views: 157
Thank you very much Lena for posting the pictures from facetoface! You really made my day!

This morning Crown Princess Victoria arrived at the Aros Congress Center in Västerås to open The Swedish History Days 2005, which are held on the theme of unions (I guess on occasion of the Norwegian centennial). 400 participants have gathered in the city to participate in lectures, seminars and field trips.

In her opening address to the participants, Victoria said:

- History is one of my special interests. It has been ever since I was little.
- My heritage and my assignment/role is a part of history.

Picture from VLT.

Attachments

• historiedagarna015.jpg
    historiedagarna015.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 336
Last Friday, 16 September, Crown Princess Victoria opened The Swedish History Days 2005 in the city of Västerås in Västmanland County. Here is the picture from the Royal Court's website.

Attachments

• V1.JPG
    V1.JPG
    14.5 KB · Views: 310
Some maybe remember this news:
GrandDuchess said:
From this year, Damallsvenskan (the premier football league for women in Sweden) will have a new championship trophy for the winners every year - The Crown Princess Victoria Trophy! Sweden has one of the best ladies football teams in the world and a national league which is in the top in the world, and to honour this the Crown Princess has agreed to give her name to this trophy. The trophy is made by Klara Schmidt who finished Konstfack (prestigious art school) this year, and her idea about the trophy has been that it should be lighter than normal heavy ones - and it is in she shape of a globe of silver that rotates around its own shoulder. The winning teams get their names inscribed in it before it continues to circle if another team should win next, and all winning teams get a mini version of it to keep.

Expressen reports today, that Victoria won´t give the award this year (the final of this season is next Saturday)
Victoria´s very own ETW says, that Victoria was now a month in China (actually 3 weeks...and one of the 3 as private tourist), came back just a few days ago and has other private engagements.

To say it with an expression from the sports world: "boo" :mad:

http://www.expressen.se/index.jsp?a=452297

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom