Crown Princess Mathilde's Hats, Headwear and Hairstyles: October 2003 - July 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hat from fabienne Delvigne, funeral in Luxemburg

Attachments

• 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 300
  • 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 791
  • 03.jpg
    03.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 251
  • 00.jpg
    00.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 312

Attachments

• 52120277.jpg
    52120277.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 274
  • belgianroyals-dop1a.jpg
    belgianroyals-dop1a.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 320
Last edited by a moderator:
I really like the hat she wore in the photo of post 41

New hat for a remembrance mass

Attachments

• 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 375
  • 04.jpg
    04.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 418
  • 03.jpg
    03.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 336
  • 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 354
  • 00.jpg
    00.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 532
1,2,3. More pics of her hair style:

4,5. Wedding in Holland and on a visit:)

Attachments

• 42-15286337.jpg
    42-15286337.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 255
  • 0000377746-016.jpg
    0000377746-016.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 285
  • 0000378509-006.jpg
    0000378509-006.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 328
  • 0000379365-027.jpg
    0000379365-027.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 834
  • 0000377746-011.jpg
    0000377746-011.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 222
When in Rome...

On a visit to Mali, where she received a traditional hat :)

Attachments

• hat.jpg
    hat.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 296
If you remove photos I posted, could you at least attach a link to them, now my posting don't make sence.

Hannelore said:
If you remove photos I posted, could you at least attach a link to them, now my posting don't make sence.

Moderators don't have the time to search for images in all the threads for the specific images that members have attached. We would spend half our days doing that. That is why we ask that our members, if they have examples for these threads, to post them as links in the first place.

Attachment Rule: http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6135

I like Mathilde very much but not her hats. Almost all are very big and looks similar. I like quite only few her hats: dark-red from Te Deum 2000, from F&L wedding and from National Day 2000. Don't forget about hair piece:)

Nice detail : chignon with a hairpin that matches her coat (Isopix)

a bit longer than usual and curly at the end (Isopix)

At the opnening of the exhibition on queen Astrid

pics from Imaginescandinavia and UK press

http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=74936&d=1104829759
the side fringe is definitely a good look for her. Mathild has quite a prominent forehead so she should always have a fringe if only to detract attention from it. I'd like to see her go the whole hog and get a full fringe as opposed to just a side fringe.
She defintiely suits her hair loose, as opposed to "up". I think it gives her a more nautral look as otherwise she can look quite severe.

Princess Mathilde has a really nobility look herself, and all what she acts showing she really from higher class, shes really a lovely and beautiful lady!I like all the hair styles she has, but i think she does looks much elegant when she puts all her hair up.

Hairdo for new year's reception

(belga, seeger)

347jz.jpg
p37655632ai.jpg

loose hair, relaxed but not at all messy (isopix)

also the same week, at a new year's reception (isopix)

Cathérine Bergeyck said:
These photos were taken the same week, but her hair looks longer here! I like this hairdo very much, very classy! (isopix, seegerpress, belga)

I really liked this hairdo. I hope she'll wear her hair more often like this, it really looks wonderful on her!

At a ballet gala (Seegerpress, P.P.E.)

Mathilde's hairdo a few days ago when she was in Breda with Máxima for the presentation of a new work on the history of Dutch and Flemish literature (Face to Face, seegerpress).

She has had several new hairdos recently that I have really liked -- but I especially like the way this one poofs out a bit in the back. I thought she looked stunning at the event in Breda -- I'm not crazy about the coat dress ensemble but the whole effect was very sophisticated.

Her hairdresser does a superb job.

Cathérine Bergeyck said:
Pink hairpiece for the national day 2005.

here are some exquisite images of the same (Tine Verheyden)

Mathilde's hairpiece of Carl Gustav's birthday dinner in Stockholm. It's once more from Fabienne Delvigne. (gamma, UK Press)

While I think her hairpiece looks exotic and very interesting, somehow, it doesn't go with the rest of the outfit apart from the colour. The coat dress is very conservative. Same impression from the pink outfit in #68. The floral touches are interesting, but seems out of place the overall look.

A Fabienne Delvigne creation for the Dutch state visit to Belgium. (PPE,getty,belga,seeger)

I love this hairdo for the first gala night of the Dutch state visit to Belgium (gamma, UK Press)

Mathilde's hair

I think that Princess Mathilde has ALWAYS had a very nice hair style:)

I have to say the dutch gala was the first time I really disliked how her hair was done, too curly and too obious IMO, the extensions was even a different shade. I however really liked this one in Thailand, very intricate and beautiful

Thai photo center

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom