Crown Prince Hamdan & Sheikha Sheikha News and Events 1: Feb 2020 - Aug 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Several posts have been deleted as per to TRF guidelines.

PLEASE remember to treat your fellow members with respect (even if they have an opinion that differs from yours) and remain on topic.

Thanks!

Rossina
UAE Forum Moderator

Has anyone seen any more photos of Hamdans adorable babies? Nothing has been posted online, which I find weird considering what a photographer our prince is. For those who live in the ME, anything at all??

Has anyone seen any more photos of Hamdans adorable babies? Nothing has been posted online, which I find weird considering what a photographer our prince is. For those who live in the ME, anything at all??

They hardly post pictures of children before they turn 6 months but since Sheikh Hamdan is popular we saw 3 pictures of the Twins even before they turned 3 months.

Hopefully we get a glimpse of the twins on his trip currently in the UK now, if he has traveled with the twins and the mother of the twins.

I wonder: as the ruling family prefers to marry within their own ranks, don't they have to fear something like the "Curse of the Spanish Habsburgs"?

I wonder: as the ruling family prefers to marry within their own ranks, don't they have to fear something like the "Curse of the Spanish Habsburgs"?

I wonder the same.

On the day commemorating fazza’s brother Rashid, one of his sisters’s friends, sm_ had posted a story tributing to him and especially she tagged shaikha’s account

Sheikha Shaikha bint Saeed with her paternal grandfather Sheikh Thani bin Juma Al Maktoum with Sheikh Dalmook bin Juma Al Maktoum (R) and his son Sheikh Saeed bin Dalmook Al Maktoum husband of Sheikha Hassa bint Mohammad Al Maktoum eldest child of Sheikh Mohammad and Sheikha Hind

https://postimg.cc/DJgfff7L

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anybody know who is the mother of the babies?

Rumours circulating are that Sheikh Hamdan doesn’t have twin babies and that on May 20/21 of this year he was announcing and holding the twins of his Uncle Sheikh Mohammed bin Maktoum bin Juma who is Sheikha Hind’s brother and the husband of Amal Salem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom