Ruling Family of Dubai Current Events 3: Aug 2023 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Marengo

Administrator
Site Team
City
São Paulo
Country
Brazil
224px-Dubai_Coat_of_Arms.png

Arms of Dubai

Welcome to the Ruling Family of Dubai Current Events, Part 3

Commencing August 16th, 2023

The previous thread can be found here

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs

Please note that the following rule should be kept in mind when posting information that may not be factual:

· Only pictures that you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles, so no more than 20% of an article
text should be posted, along with the link to the original article.
· We expect our members to treat each other, and the royals and persons in these threads, with respect.
· The Report Post button is for reporting inappropriate content in a post if no moderators or administrators are online.
· Threads should remain on topic. Posts which are irrelevant or disruptive
will be deleted or moved by one of the moderators.

Saeed bin Maktoum is the son of Ousha bint Ahmed bin Juma. His mother and his wife's grandmother are cousins.

Congratulations to them.

Sheikha Shamsa bint Mohammad bin Ahmed bin Juma Al Maktoum and now Sheikha Latifa bint Maktoum bin Mohammed bin Hasher Al Maktoum marrying to non sheikhs.

Maryam bint Mana bin Khalifa bin Saeed Al Maktoum too. She married Al Dhaheri in January

Though I was surprised when I learned about Latifa's wedding. One of her sister is married to Fujairah ruler's son. She could be a wife of Sheikhs of any emirates.

Last edited:
I think Sheikh Maktoum bin Mohammed bin Hasher Al Maktoum planning joint reception for his son Sheikh Saeed who's Qur'an was signed recently when he married to Maitha bint khalid bin Sheikh Mejren and now his daughter Sheikha Latifa. Intresting part is Sheikh Maktoum is not making his eldest son Sheikh Hasher bin Maktoum attend these wedding. Sheikh Hasher married 2nd time to a girl named Qamar and she seems to be not accepted by his parents.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CyJNr9coNTl/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Last edited:
Intresting part is Sheikh Maktoum is not making his eldest son Sheikh Hasher bin Maktoum attend these wedding. Sheikh Hasher married 2nd time to a girl named Qamar and she seems to be not accepted by his parents.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CyJNr9coNTl/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

I think his 2nd wife doesn’t come from a reputed family and I dont know if any family member of Hasher attended that wedding. This Qamar isn't accepted by hasher's siblings too. I seen 2nd wife's son with hasher's father once.
His first wife is a daughter of important man and she is close to Al Maktoums.

May be this bouhulibah is Al Falasi.

Last edited:
Does anyone know the details about Sheikh Maktoum bin Mohammed bin Hasher's family? How many wives and children does he have? ( I only know Maryam married to Maktoum Al Sharqi and their son Saeed and then Hasher and his wife Latifa bint Hamdan and their kids plus his second wife and son)

Maktoum bin Mohammed bin Hasher is married to Ousha bint Ahmed bin Juma Al Maktoum. I know these children of this couple:

◑Hasher

1st wife- Latifa bint Mohammed bin Hamdan Al Nahyan
Children- Shamsa, Mohammed, Hessa

2nd wife- Qamar
Child- Maktoum

◑Saeed

Married to Maitha bint Khalid bin Alsheikh Mijren

◑Mohammed

◑Maitha

She is married to an Al Maktoum but I can't recall her husband's name.

◑Maryam

Married to Maktoum bin Hamad Al Sharqi
Child- Saeed

◑Muna

◑Latifa

Married to Suhail Bouhulibah

Anyone know to whom maitha bint maktoum bin Mohammed bin Hasher (@maithamak) married to?

I think his 2nd wife doesn’t come from a reputed family and I dont know if any family member of Hasher attended that wedding. This Qamar isn't accepted by hasher's siblings too. I seen 2nd wife's son with hasher's father once.
His first wife is a daughter of important man and she is close to Al Maktoums.

May be this bouhulibah is Al Falasi.

Yes the groom is from Al Falasi

Sheikha Dalal bint Faisal bin Obaid Al Maktoum and her husband Muhammad bin Dasmal Al Suwaidi has welcomed their first child a boy named Ahmed

Sheikha Shamma bint Suhail bin Khalifa bin Saeed Al Maktoum got married to Sheikh Saeed bin Majid bin Hamad Al Qassimi

Do you know Shamma bint Suhail's mother?

Is the groom from Sharjah or RAK ruling family?

Shamma bint Suhail's groom is may be a nephew of RAK ruler. Ammar bin Humaid and Umm Al Quwain ruler and their families attended that wedding. Saying this because Ammar bin Humaid and Saud Al Mualla are married to RAK ruler's sisters.

Sheikh Maktoum bin Hasher bin Hamad Al Maktoum and his wife Sheikha Mediyah bint Saeed bin Thani Al Maktoum welcomed their 1st child a girl Sheikha Mona bint Maktoum Al Maktoum

Sheikh Maktoum bin Hasher bin Maktoum bin Juma Al Maktoum has become father for the third time. This time a boy and he named him Saeed. He has other two sons named Ahmed and Hamdan.

Last edited:
Maryam bint Mohammed bin Rashid and Suhail bin Ahmed bin Juma have welcomed a baby girl today. The girl was named Hessa bint Suhail.

First grandchild of 2024 for sheikh Mo, congratualations:flowers:

How many grandchildren do you think he would have this year? my bet is atleast 3.

Surely, Mahra will be the first time mother within a few months. Her baby bump is visible too! May be Maryam 2 and Ahmed will have one this year. Maktoum and Hamdan may have child in the end of the year or in next year. I dont care much about this. But I am very curious about Futaim, Saeed, Mansoor's wedding! I feel Saeed and Mansoor will marry in the same day or within a short gap. I wonder if Dalal will remain unmarried.

Futtaim does not live in Dubai i guess, i maybe wrong, but wasn't she residing in UK? I am curious about Futtaim too, she has been keeping a low profile on social media for past couple of years. Maybe, we might get the wedding bells this year. Or maybe, she just likes her freedom, and doesn't want to get tangled in the web of marriage and then kids, lmaooo.

About Saeed, he's hardly had any official presence, assuming he is main wife's son he'd legit get any position he desired, but till i know he doesnt work in government unlike his brothers. I wonder if any al maktoum girl will be ready for such a match. Atleast, Mansoor works in the government, maybe his aunt or Maryam 1 might find a match for him.

Almost forgot Dalal, whats the deal with her? She also keeps a low profile. And does anyone remember Wejdan??? How old are they again? Theres too many people, i lose track of their ages.

Maryam bint Mohammed bin Rashid and Suhail bin Ahmed bin Juma have welcomed a baby girl today. The girl was named Hessa bint Suhail.

Any source?

Back
Top Bottom