Crown Prince Hamdan & Sheikha Sheikha News and Events 1: Feb 2020 - Aug 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that regardless of what Shaikha posts, she will be the target of unpleasant comments, sad but it's a reality

So informative, describing a person as someone's daughter or son would certainly strengthen the importance of the family unit.

I think that regardless of what Shaikha posts, she will be the target of unpleasant comments, sad but it's a reality

Now, i am loving the idea of al maktoums' keeping twin's mother private. If she were active in social media, she would get these trashy comments and both wife would get double humiliation by comparison between them. Those are some fake id and fangirlsguidetofazza, thretruthseeking, tattlelife's stupid fans. More likely diehard fans of fazza who are just jealous of his wives. So sad, shaikha has limited her comments but again she has to face those and one is attacking hamdan's sis Shaikha too. I dont get whats their problem with hamdan's wives and children.

Now, i am loving the idea of al maktoums' keeping twin's mother private. If she were active in social media, she would get these trashy comments and both wife would get double humiliation by comparison between them. Those are some fake id and fangirlsguidetofazza, thretruthseeking, tattlelife's stupid fans. More likely diehard fans of fazza who are just jealous of his wives. So sad, shaikha has limited her comments but again she has to face those and one is attacking hamdan's sis Shaikha too. I dont get whats their problem with hamdan's wives and children.

They are just jealous

It seems the children are all with Sheikh Hamdan in the UK at the moment.

There doesn’t seem to be an indication that he travels with the mother of the twins. They will probably be photographed during Eid.

Shaikha Saeed is in the UK, though.

It seems the children are all with Sheikh Hamdan in the UK at the moment.

There doesn’t seem to be an indication that he travels with the mother of the twins. They will probably be photographed during Eid.

Shaikha Saeed is in the UK, though.

In this video, you can hear little Rashid bin Hamdan said "mama". But we can't know if the twins' mother is with Hamdan at this time, because she doesn't have social media accounts like shaikha.
The Arabian Royal Agency says that Hamdan has two wives, and if they remain married, Hamdan may be in the UK with both wives and their three children. Perhaps in a few days he will post a picture of the three children together, though shaikha and the twins' mother will not like it

Didn't you see shaikha saeed reposting shaikha bint hamdan and her Mohammed's pic with prayer quote? She also reposted rashid & shaikha 's flower gift pic. Why hamdan's wives would be unhappy with that? She knew whom she going to marry.

They have private jets and many separate houses. Much possible that twin mother is also there. They dont travel in jets together.

shaikha has a highlight for her son's photos, but she won't put mohammed with the twins, even though mohammed is in the picture.
If you follow her friend laila, after hamdan sposted twins flowers, laila said stop faking it. Obviously shaikha and laila don't like it. She has to do it but it doesn't mean she wants to.

It's natural why a woman will like the children of her husband with some other woman. Poor women of the Maktoum family hardly can do anything without their husband's wishes and still, their husbands marry one after one woman. I am happy that at least now Shaikha has Mohammed and shut all those jealous people who said they are divorced.

shaikha has a highlight for her son's photos, but she won't put mohammed with the twins, even though mohammed is in the picture.
If you follow her friend laila, after hamdan sposted twins flowers, laila said stop faking it. Obviously shaikha and laila don't like it. She has to do it but it doesn't mean she wants to.

I dont follow laila, so I can't say much. I dont agree the point "she has to do..." if she had to do that she would love or repost twins pics and would put them in highlights as you are saying. I dont think she has problems When her son is with twins. She knew hamdan from her childhood, its up to her whom she married.

Dont forget that her rivalry is with twins mom, not with twins. She is more Influential wife of hamdan and no doubt she is going to be ruler's mom in future. So, she doesn't need to be tensed with twins.

It's natural why a woman will like the children of her husband with some other woman. Poor women of the Maktoum family hardly can do anything without their husband's wishes and still, their husbands marry one after one woman.

Not for arguement, but Your opinion doesn't work for everyone I think. Hind has raised some of her step children and now keeps good relation with most of them (not saying all). Not all women think same and not all al maktoum men control their wives fully. Its too unreal. Those women know whom they are marrying. As for being a royal women, they wont marry anyone from any side of this world. Most of them love to be an influencial woman for a ruler, so you got my point i think.

I dont follow laila, so I can't say much. I dont agree the point "she has to do..." if she had to do that she would love or repost twins pics and would put them in highlights as you are saying. I dont think she has problems When her son is with twins. She knew hamdan from her childhood, its up to her whom she married.

Dont forget that her rivalry is with twins mom, not with twins. She is more Influential wife of hamdan and no doubt she is going to be ruler's mom in future. So, she doesn't need to be tensed with twins.

Actually I think her son's opponent is his uncle Maktoum bin Mohammed. Mohammed is too young.

Actually I think her son's opponent is his uncle Maktoum bin Mohammed. Mohammed is too young.

Undoubtedly, Maktoum is better person than Hamdan for Ruler's chair. But dont forget that Maktoum is only one year younger than Hamdan. Lest chance for Maktoum to prove himself. In general, emirate rulers succeed through former ruler's death or by a coup. There is no chance of coup and Hamdan is physically more fit.
So, I can say that Maktoum will have strong influence in all affairs after their father's reign and Hamdan has already got 2 heirs whether they are from public or private wife. So, Hamdan's dynasty is loading. I dont see Maktoum going against Hamdan. But anything can be changed anytime. If Hamdan handovers his chair, then many things can happen!

Not for arguement, but Your opinion doesn't work for everyone I think. Hind has raised some of her step children and now keeps good relation with most of them (not saying all). Not all women think same and not all al maktoum men control their wives fully. Its too unreal. Those women know whom they are marrying. As for being a royal women, they wont marry anyone from any side of this world. Most of them love to be an influencial woman for a ruler, so you got my point i think.

Hind didn't raised any of her step children. Shaikha is not Hind and in modern times very less Sheikhs taking multiple wives so it's harder for her more than Hind with especially online bullying that she faces from jealous women in daily basis.

Hind didn't raised any of her step children. Shaikha is not Hind and in modern times very less Sheikhs taking multiple wives so it's harder for her more than Hind with especially online bullying that she faces from jealous women in daily basis.

I agree with your last part.

Then why Wejdan was raised by hind? I didn't say she raised all, but latifa 1 and Manal have some kind of relation with her what Maryam 1 or Maitha doesn't have. Seems manal was also raised by hind. People say same for Marwan.

Shaikha is Shaikha. She wasn't unaware of Hamdan or his intentions. If she didn't want to be ruler's consort, she would go for being only wife of any of her al maktoum cousin. Calm down, she didn't complain anything to us. We are saying if she loves to repost twins or not. Its all up to her.

Dont forget that Rashid bin Saeed had only one wife but his sons had multiple and only al maktoums retated to rule had multiple wives and few had 2 wives whose children from 2nd wife had lots of age gap with another. Uninfluentials had one wife only.

That definitely is Fazza. Though am not a follower of him, I can still say its his hand as he wears white threads and smartwatches, so its definitely him.

Last edited:
Then say who is that? lol

Its Hamdan without any doubt. His shorts, his hands

It could be anyone at this point. Sheikh Hamdan didn’t even celebrate Eid with them.

Omg, what is this discussion even? It is Hamdan with his son. I once in a while see his posts, still I can say it's him. She posted a video of cute moment between father and son. Why is it difficult to accept it's him ?

Come on. She would never post video of her son with another man...
Unless it would be the grandfather (s) but she would tag in this case.

Furthermore, it is obvious that the Instagram of the female members are handled by a professional and monitored. They are always the same, pics of landscapes, horses, children and love messages (true or fake) between the siblings (or half siblings)

Sent from my SM-A426B using The Royals Community mobile app

It could be anyone at this point. Sheikh Hamdan didn’t even celebrate Eid with them.

Be more sensible.

Hamdan went to Dubai just for one day. Its "Eid". They should be present in their country at that day. Moreover they are rulers of Dubai. They need to meet with Al Nahyans and other royals. Sacrificing is obvious for them which can be done smoothly in their country.

Why a kid of few months should go in Dubai at the time of summer to celebrate Eid for just one day?!! Even Hamdan went back to London just after Eid!

Answer now. I beleive that Hamdan's all sisters were not present in Dubai at that time.

Last edited:
Furthermore, it is obvious that the Instagram of the female members are handled by a professional and monitored. They are always the same, pics of landscapes, horses, children and love messages (true or fake) between the siblings (or half siblings)

Disagree with you. They are like that. Just because they dont show themselves that doesn’t mean they are fake. Most sheikhas accounts are same, be it al nahyan, al qasimi or al mualla. Everyone cannot be controlled. Maryam 2 has an old account which holds her previous photos still and now she doesn't post herself. Latifa 1 and 2 show themselves and its okay for them.

Disagree with you. They are like that. Just because they dont show themselves that doesn’t mean they are fake. Most sheikhas accounts are same, be it al nahyan, al qasimi or al mualla. Everyone cannot be controlled. Maryam 2 has an old account which holds her previous photos still and now she doesn't post herself. Latifa 1 and 2 show themselves and its okay for them.
Sorry i might not have clearly explained myself. I don't refer about them no showing themselves.
What i said is that whichever is the account, they seem to be the same woman. There seem to ne a pattern followed by all of them. There is no personal touch in no-one of these accounts. This is why i say that they all are handled by a professional with same guidance. Nothing to do with the lack of personal pics of themselves.
By the way the only one i saw who shows her face is Latifa 1, (she has a public role and is often filmed with head valed) and Mahra who is non valed at all.
Ah also the athlete (Maitha?)
I never saw anyone else disclosing her adult pics or having public appearance and being filmed.
If you have such IG account feel free to share.

Sent from my SM-A426B using The Royals Community mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom