Children of King Abdullah & Queen Rania: Part 1

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great pics ..... princess Iman is sooo cute

Thanks, the second and third are older pictures, right? One is from a car racing event and the other from Princes Hamzah's wedding....

I cant believe that she post private picture on Twitter. Nice Picture.

Yes Asturiana same me, I think she could upload a pic with better quality. I hope she continues sharing with us more pics.

Queen wrote in Twitter about Hashem´s pic: "Ystrday's speech meant missing son's sport day. The guilt! Made it by getting all on tape & watching w/ him ovr bowl of popcorn."

when was this picture taken? Its quite pretty.

today;
her comment on twitter
"Took kids to airshow to see Red Arrows. Nice to spend quality time with them after working WEF last weekend"

Iman is beautiful girl.

In Rania´s last interview say that Hussein is studying outside Jordan.

she mention where he is studying?
isn't he young for staying outside Jordan alone?

Perhaps is only for few months. is the journalit that said this not Rania.

children of king Hussein as I remember left Jordan for studying abroad when so young ; they only finished elementary stage in Jordan

salma can u please post the link of the photo in your avatar? i've looked all over the site and can't find if i've missed it somewhere else...thanks

The article doesn't say where Hussein is studying, just that he is at boarding school. Fourteen seems like a reasonable age to start attending.

Is it possible he attends Kings Academy in Madaba? (the school King Abdullah founded)

I too think 14 is suitable age to study aboard,kids this days grow up fast:)and that could be a useful experience for a futur CP.also I don't think he will be totally separated of his family especially if he is in London,king and the queen spend so much time in London.
the article didn't mention where exactely he is studying?

According to Hello! issue 1076.
When the photos were taken Prince Hussein was away at boarding school and no where in the article does Rania say where. Princess Salma was playing football. :flowers:

salma can u please post the link of the photo in your avatar? i've looked all over the site and can't find if i've missed it somewhere else...thanks

Jae Salma's avatar i believe is a smaller version of a photo take of Rania and Iman, for the Hello! interview.

The article doesn't say where Hussein is studying, just that he is at boarding school. Fourteen seems like a reasonable age to start attending.

Is it possible he attends Kings Academy in Madaba? (the school King Abdullah founded)

You are right, that boarding school (he is attending) is King's Academy in Madaba.

I must be wrong or it's the journalist as he said Hussein is staying outside jordan not outside Amman I'm a Little Confused here!!!!

Jae Salma's avatar i believe is a smaller version of a photo take of Rania and Iman, for the Hello! interview.

thanks for letting me know...hopefully someone could get some scans of that magazine...we don't get that version here in the US, I would like to see the pictures of the kids and read the article.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom