Caption This!

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A Maxima series, I just love her facial expressions.

"Hey what'd you expect? The Queen!?"

http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=243732&d=1147802006

Thinks to herself "I knew I shouldn't have worn this hat, can't see a darn thing" Shouts: "W-A please help! I can't see anything!"

http://img101.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc88&image=48557_3061338.jpg

Maxima: " Dear, I'll hold the magazine, since you didn't put me on the cover"
Lady: " Oh no your highness, I'll hold it, it's my magazine"
Maxima: " Let go now!"
Lady: "No you let go!"

http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=242757&d=1147287598

haha crisinaki...those photos are priceless...in the first one it looks like everyone is praying sofia is not going to spit it out!!!!!!! PR disaster!!!!

Love this thread...thanks to all who post and caption the photos...I'm glad to be at home reading this cos sometimes I just burst out laughing.

'm
eireann said:
haha crisinaki...those photos are priceless...in the first one it looks like everyone is praying sofia is not going to spit it out!!!!!!! PR disaster!!!!

Love this thread...thanks to all who post and caption the photos...I'm glad to be at home reading this cos sometimes I just burst out laughing.

I'm glad you liked them!:):D:D:D

Dennism said:
Very good, Maxie. A whole story. Bravo!

Corbis:

QEII: It's hard out here for a queen

Too funny...

originally posted by crisiñaki in the Tender Pictures of Royal with their Children thread, from Seegerpress:

http://s2.supload.com/free/cutestpablo.jpg/view/
Pablo: Mommy, i love you, and i promise i will be a good boy--when the new baby comes, i will not stick bubble gum on the new baby's head. Mwah!

:D ;)

Last edited:
To all who post THANKS!!!, you made me forget the horrible day i had!!!:)

RhapsodyBrat said:
and Dennism, i loved your bit about Queen Sofia and the little girl!:D :)

You're welcome. Yes, I second Popy's sentiment. Thank you to all who have posted in the last day. I especially like Sofia's thought on the milk and Maxima's magazine argument. Good job, everybody!

source: seeger press

Cristina: so guys, at the count of three we'll sing [SIZE=-1]La Marseillaise,[/SIZE] ok?

another good one there, crisiñaki! :D :)

from Corbis:
PrinceSverreMagnus.jpg

Sverre Magnus: BOOO!!! Have you seen the cutest troll around? Yup yup yup, thaaaat's meeee!!!

from EFE through the El Mundo website:
SARPrincipedeAsturias2.jpg

Prince Felipe (whispers to the girl): Don't worry little one, i'll get that Hershey's Almonds bar for you if your mummy won't. I'm on your side--cheer up!

:D :D ;)

source: PPE

Mette-Marit: "Happy Birthday ,Norway! Cheers, Guys!"
Haakon: *thinking* okay, Haakon, just act as if you didn't see that!

crisiñaki said:
http://s2.supload.com/free/pre-SEEGER00001382.jpg/view/
source: seeger press

Cristina: so guys, at the count of three we'll sing [SIZE=-1]La Marseillaise,[/SIZE] ok?

Hee hee hee that's a good one:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Mette Marit: "Aww look at all the little kiddies, they're so cute, just keep waving"

Marius: "Hey kid, say one more word about my outfit and I'm gonna..."

Ingrid-Alexandra: "Yes, we know, Marius is a quote, a big brother again, end quote."

Sverre: "Wow it's hot in here, can someone please undo a button or something?"

Haakon: "Ha ha, told you shouldn't get that national flag stick too close to your eye kid."

http://img152.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc136&image=68578_9.jpg

Her_Majesty said:
source: PPE

Mette-Marit: "Happy Birthday ,Norway! Cheers, Guys!"
Haakon: *thinking* okay, Haakon, just act as if you didn't see that!

ha ha ha. Very good. I guess she needed some Red Bull to get through the rest of the day. I suppose her arm was tired from all of that waving!

Source: corbis

Letizia Ortiz (one week before the commitment between her and Felipe was known): Don't look at me like that! I don't know him, I really don't know him, I'm just smiling... to myself!:D

First posted by La chica Madrilena from Corbis

An other caption possible

Letizia in her mind, about her colleague :" If she is beleiving that Felipe can be falling under her charm....... !!!"

Source: Dagbladet, originally posted by purple_platinum.

Ingrid Alexandra: Who is that lady under this giant hat? And where is mummy?!

LaChicaMadrilena said:
Source: Dagbladet, originally posted by purple_platinum.

Ingrid Alexandra: Who is that lady under this giant hat? And where is mummy?!

ha ha ha. Good one. That is such an adorable look from the future queen too.

I hope tbhrc and the rest of the members of the Monaco Picture of the Month Comitee can forgive me for this but I just couldn't resist;) :

Source: Hola

Caroline: did you hear he's seeing this really cute south african?
Stephanie: *laughs* no kidding!, you think she's the one?:rolleyes:
Albert:*thinks to self* I'm scared, I don't like my sisters as matchmakers and I'm too young to marry! I need to live a little before I say I do

two of Princess Letizia:

originally posted by lula in the Prince Felipe and Princess Letizia current news and events thread, from londonfeatures:
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=244040&d=1147898603

Man: I assure you, Your Highness, that those oregano leaves are magical as well.
Letizia: I know, I know...i used them once when i cooked for Felipe, and two weeks later, he proposed!

from Cover:
SARPrincesadeAsturias6.jpg

Letizia: Mister, don't you dare look at me like that! You're just jealous because i can wear high heels and you can't because you have feet the size of a boat!
Esperanza Aguirre (thinks to herself): Oh my, who is the Princess talking to?! Why does she look so mad?

:D :D ;)

some captions of the Belgian royals, from Cover:
HRHCrownPrincesofBelgium3.jpg

Mathilde (whispering): Oh Philippe, come on, the nanny needs some time off! Changing Emmanuel's diaper won't take ten minutes!
Philippe: And then what's next huh? Huh?! You're going to make me clean the bathroom and mow the palace grounds later?!

HMKingAlbert.jpg

Vladimir Putin (whispers): Psst, Albie! Albie! When are we going to use your brand-new Xbox? Or will we play on the PSP instead?

good day everyone! :D :D ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
i hope this picture has not been posted before...

J + A: Psst, this is the only way we will ever find out if they are growing any potatos in their ears...
J: wait, a minite i think he has stuck something up his nose
A: i think, this one has something up his nose...GOLD!

Thanks to ImageShack for Free Image Hosting

...i hope this post is alright now :confused: :)

Last edited:
Margrethe II said:
Source: Getty Images

Charles: "You know mummy...'ol' Camz here never thought we'd get married!"
HM the Queen: "Oh really? that makes two of us".

ha ha ha. Yes, the Queen "speaks" for a lot of people there. Very good, Margrethe II.

Margrethe II, for me the second picture is a true "Kodak moment" :)

Margrethe II that 1st one was excellent. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom