Andrea, Pierre, Charlotte and Friends

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
^^You're right. I actually like her dress in that picture. But sometimes she looks just........

Tatianna often too me looks like hobo chic if that makes sense. Sometimes its good and sometimes is like WHAT? I don't know if I would rate her #1, of course I am not familiar with all of the names but not #1.

I don't think she is actually rated #1, she is just the first picture in the slide show, if that makes sense. As far as I can remember Vanity Fair does not actually rank the best dressed, they just make a list. But I'm amazed she made it. Her style is very hit and miss to me, mostly miss, tbh. But I guess she is trendy enough. Also dissapointing that all the other people on the list have an "occupation" line in the descriptions, Tatiana has "significant other" instead. I guess that and her coming from money are the only things that make her important.

I think the only reason she got on the list is because she is Andrea's girlfriend.

I wouldn't say that necessarily. I mean, I would say that the reason she got noticed to be put on the list is because she is Andrea's girlfriend but I think she got put on the list on her own merits, if you know what I mean. She has style. :flowers:

I think she's first on the list because it's organized by location, I think, and Tatiana said "NOWHERE!" vs. everyone else said somewhere like LA or NYC, or Paris or London....

I wouldn't say that necessarily. I mean, I would say that the reason she got noticed to be put on the list is because she is Andrea's girlfriend but I think she got put on the list on her own merits, if you know what I mean. She has style. :flowers:

For sure she has a style of her own, and I like her style for the most part. I like her. But I can see the skepticism, because putting her on this list is kind o of like, OK..... I could put a lot of people I know who dress well on the list too. But whatever. She's cool, and that's how it goes. She is the LSD's sister-in-law and she's been in the "in" of the Conde Nast crowd for some years now. If you're "in," that's it. You're in. It's the same with all the so-called BYTs.

I think the only reason she got on the list is because she is Andrea's girlfriend.

I don't think because Ms. Santo Domingo is the girlfriend of Mr. Casiraghi that she is no. two on the best dress list this year. Andrea has not been mention on the list like his brother, so in my opinion they did not have to put her on the list if she did not dress a certain way. :flowers:

BTW I was surprise Ms Casiraghi was not on the list. She sure had some stunning clothes this year.:ermm:

^ Charlotte had a full page in the best dressed issue of 2006, so I guess they don't feel like they need to mention her again. They only mention a handful of people multiple times. And 2006 was the year that the press, at least the American press, seemed to really start covering her. But, I agree, she did wear some great outfits this year. Def. better than last year!

I stand corrected. I agree that she does seem to be a nice person.

The person who made these pictures is a very lucky person :|

I also like her style very much.I don't think that she made no1 just by being Andrea's girlfriend.In general she seems very calm as a person exactly the opposite from Eugenie or Margarita,and i like that.

last year, Beatrice did a video segment for the newspaper she works for. It covered the protests in Rome relating to the No Berlusconi Day movement. Beatrice doesn't talk in the video much, a little to ask a question. You can see her almost throughout, though. It's mostly her interviewing the people in the crowds. I can't understand well because they are speaking Italian, and of course really fast. :)
YouTube - ‪No-B day‬‎

Article in spanish of Tatiana:
Who is Tatiana Santo Domingo, the best dressed woman of the World?

Tatiana Santo Domingo, la mejor vestida del mundo - Salud, Gente y Ciencia - Vida de Hoy - ELTIEMPO.COM

pic of the article:
http://www.eltiempo.com/vidadehoy/gente/IMAGEN/IMAGEN-7849220-2.png

The article basicly says how elegant, and distinguished she is.
For example:
La escogida fue una joven de 26 años, de piel blanca, ojos verdes y pelo dorado en bucles, y dueña de una belleza clásica y recatada.
La noticia, en pocos minutos, fue reproducida por la prensa de todo el mundo, exaltando la clase y el buen gusto de la colombiana
The chosen one was a 26 years old young lady, of white skin, green eyes and wavy golden hair, owner of an authentic classic beauty. The news, in very few minutes, was reproduced all over the world, exalting (?) the class and good taste of the colombian lady.

It also quotes that she was born in Switzerland, live and study in France, all what we know.
Also, colombian designer Esteban Cortazar said:

no le sorprende que Vanity Fair la hubiera escogido como la mejor vestida. "El estilo de Tatiana es divino, totalmente fresco y personal. Me encanta que siempre es relajado, bohemio y natural, pero al mismo tiempo totalmente chic y femenino", declaró el modisto.
Para él, lo mejor de Tatiana es su sencillez. "Siempre tiene una gran sonrisa, que transmite una gran energía positiva", añadió
He does't seem surprised about Tatiana being chosen for VF because Tatiana's style is divine, fresh, natural and bohemian. Totally chic and femenine at the same time. And for the designer her best quality is her simplicity "She always have a big smile, that transmits a big positive energy".

All this...Tatiana never smiles, but it doesn't surprise me that a colombian designer says that about her. She is not that great, i don't know.

Well, Sometimes her official appearances are okay, but i wouldn't say the same about her casual, daily outfits. For me, her style isn't number 1.

Maybe this should go in the Santo Domingo family thread...but i'll post it here:
A pic and article that shows how amazingly well are the Santo Domingos connected with world's jet set:
http://www.nypost.com/pagesixmag/issues/20091203/Buzz/santo/1b.jpg

When Vogue editor Lauren Davis married Colombian beer heir Andres Santo Domingo in January of 2008, Manhattan's society watchers drooled over every detail of the glamorous affair (and whispered about his $4 billion fortune). Then, this summer, Alejandro—Andres' eligible older brother—began dating pretty publishing heiress Amanda Hearst. Should they wed, their extended clan has the makings of a major international dynasty.

JULIO MARIO SANTO DOMINGO, 85
The dapper patriarch has a stake in over 100 companies and owns 15 percent of SABMiller. Hey, free beer!
Married... EDALIA BRAGA. Julio's first wife is a Brazilian socialite.. Son: Julio Mario Santo Domingo Braga
Married... BEATRICE DAVILA. Julio's second wife is a stately dame who sits front row during Paris Fashion Week. Sons: Alejandro Santo Domingo and Andres Santo Domingo

JULIO MARIO SANTO DOMINGO BRAGA, 1958-2009 (Son of Julio Mario Santo Domingo)
Santo Domingo's eldest son, who passed away after a battle with cancer in 2009.
Married... VERA RECHULSKI. Like her mother-in-law, she's also a Brazilian socialite. Daughter: Tatiana Santo Domingo

TATIANA SANTO DOMINGO, 26 (Daughter of Julio Mario Santo Domingo Braga)
The socialite is pals with other "daughters of," like Margarita Missoni and Camilla Al Fayed.
Dating... ANDREA CASIRAGHI. Tatiana first met her prince at boarding school near Paris. They officially became an item in 2004.
Andrea's mother: PRINCESS CAROLINE OF MONACO, Tatiana's future mother-in-law is a royal and Grace Kelly's daughter, to boot.
Andrea's sister: CHARLOTTE CASIRAGHI, Andrea's little sis was given an $8 million Sardinian island for her fifth birthday.

ALEJANDO SANTO DOMINGO, 32 (Son of Julio Mario Santo Domingo)
A graduate of Connecticut prep school Hotchkiss and Harvard, he dated model Eugenia Silva before hooking up with Amanda.
Dating... AMANDA HEARST. The publishing heiress, now working at Marie Claire, met Alejandro at Andres' wedding.
Amanda's mother: Heiress ANN HEARST married author JAY McINERNEY

ANDRES SANTO DOMINGO, 30 (Son of Julio Mario Santo Domingo)
Dre, as he's known by his pals, co-owns Brooklyn indie label Kemado Records.
Married... LAUREN DAVIS. This Vogue contributing editor met Dre in 2001 on a jaunt to Paris. For their lavish wedding in Colombia, she wore a Nina Ricci gown that took 1,200 hours to make.
Lauren works for: ANNA WINTOUR. Lauren's boss at Vogue often features her acolyte in its pages.
Lauren's BFF: TINSLEY MORTIMOR. The socialite and reality-TV star was one of Lauren's bridesmaids
Lauren's BFF: BARBARA BUSH. She partied at the Santo Domingo wedding.

The Santo Domingos Take New York | Page Six Magazine | The New York Post

Now that we know for sure that the island thing is a lie, it's going to get on my nerves every time I see it !! :bang:

Calm yourself! :lol: Instead of getting angry, laugh. At their stupidity. ;) :lol:

OK I'll be calm and stop banging my head. ;)

Pierre Casiraghi's guy friends (a gallery)

Pic 1: Sitting next to Gaia Repossi on an airplane; behind him JT Besins; in the background you can see Andrea, talking to ?Tatiana. Anyone know the guy in foreground, with whom Pierre is making eye contact?

Pic 2: Tatiana, Julia RR, Mystery Chick, Pierre, and Julio SD

Pic 3: Pierre and some dude pointing at his shirt

Pic 4: Pierre and his Bocconi friends

pic 5: Pierre and a guy friend hit the beach

pic 6: Pierre and another university friend

Are you sure it's a plane? It looks more like a bus. :ermm:

I have no idea, but on second look, I agree it does look like a bus. I didn't look too closely before. I was distracted by the hottie under the hat behind the hottie in the wayfarers. :wub:

The Brothers BESINS

1. JEAN THIERRY Besins -- don't know his age
  2. ALEXANDRE Besins -- age also unknown to me
  3. DAVID ALEXIS Besins -- I think near the age of Andrea

JT has a girlfriend, Baroness Cleopatra von Adelsheim. JT is a curator who organized the Style Masters exposition at the Yacht Club de Monaco.

Alexandre is in a band called The Victorians.

David looks a lot like JT. He was, maybe still is, a good friend to Andrea. We used to seem him lots with Andy in the year 2002. I theorize they were buds at International School of Paris. David came to the US to go to university. I think he still is on this side of the pond for his work. I forgot what that is exactly. I also forgot the school he attended, somewhere in Mass. maybe.

Hi, I'm back from my two weeks' vacation in France! I missed TRF so much!;):)

I saw this commercial on the TV, and was wondering if the guy starring in this video is Alex Dellal.

YouTube - Miami Playboy - New Men's Fragrance

Back
Top Bottom