Andrea Casiraghi Current Events 6 : Oct.2005 - Feb.2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Andrea Casiraghi is on New Year's Holiday with his girlfriend, Tatiana Santo Domingo
January 1st, 2006
(photos courtesy of goff photos)

are these the photos of them in Brazil ??

Attachments

• andrea_casiraghi_060101_01.jpg
    andrea_casiraghi_060101_01.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 495
  • andrea_casiraghi_060101_02.jpg
    andrea_casiraghi_060101_02.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 657
  • andrea_casiraghi_060101_03.jpg
    andrea_casiraghi_060101_03.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 674
  • andrea_casiraghi_060101_04.jpg
    andrea_casiraghi_060101_04.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 366
  • andrea_casiraghi_060101_05.jpg
    andrea_casiraghi_060101_05.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 428
  • andrea_casiraghi_060101_06.jpg
    andrea_casiraghi_060101_06.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 430
  • andrea_casiraghi_060101_07.jpg
    andrea_casiraghi_060101_07.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 371
  • andrea_casiraghi_060101_08.jpg
    andrea_casiraghi_060101_08.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 374
I've been in Trancoso is such a beautiful place
But Nathalian are u sure, that pics were taken in Brazil?

Did you notice that Tatiana is wearing a ring on the first finger of her left hand??

teense said:
Did you notice that Tatiana is wearing a ring on the first finger of her left hand??

I am not trying to start rumors but I noticed that too...;)

Hiii!!
Oh My God I didn't knew he was in Brasil, I'm from Rio de Janeiro, But I was in Porto Seguro(Bahia) wich is really close to Trancoso on the New's Year, I even go there on sunday but I didn't see him! In the pictures he is really hanson!

Yes....I´m sure that they´re taken in Trancoso....but, what does it matter her ring?? Maybe somebody gave to her....

Thanks for the pictures !! I'm very happy that they rang in the New Year together, and it looks as if one of the events required the guests wear all white:confused: Other threads have suggested that the ring Tatiana wears is a "promise" ring (if true, given to her by Andrea, then) - a promise for the future that the two will marry.....in the US, we call that an engagement ring, however...:rolleyes: Clearly they are happy with each other - they're too young, yet, to be married (of an age when you'd be graduating from College here); they have a lot more partying to get out of their systems !!

i think he looks absolutely lovely and happy. good for him, it's about time he completely deserves it.

Wow, I didn't notice the ring until your comment, horseygal. Very interesting. I'm glad to see that they are happy together.:)

BeccaLynn07 said:
Wow, I didn't notice the ring until your comment, horseygal. Very interesting. I'm glad to see that they are happy together.:)

I was responding to a previous comment, but yes, I'm happy too that they're together and happy - she obviously has whatever spark and sensibility he's been seeking; they seem to get along (no pictures of them arguing), and she understands his world (being hounded by the media) - plus, she's already a friend of one of the most important/influential women in his life - Charlotte. As long as Tatiana continues to play her cards right...that promise will become a reality....lucky woman!

Wow, Andrea looks hot! Tatiana looks so pretty. I like her with the red lipstick and the tight curls. Andrea in these newest pics reminds me of the old Andrea of his glory days. I'm so glad to see him with a little bit more meat on his scrawny self. Lookin' good! And nicely tanned too! :D

i used to think tatiana was not that good looking but those pictures proved me wrong =) but a lot of girls will still be sad that andrea is taken furthur from them now

It seems they love each other deeply,Andrea is very tender with her.They both look relaxed but what about their studies?I think that after Rainier's funeral Andrea hasn't been back in Canada.What's happening he doesn't study anymore? :confused:

Horseygal said:
I was responding to a previous comment, but yes, I'm happy too that they're together and happy - she obviously has whatever spark and sensibility he's been seeking; they seem to get along (no pictures of them arguing), and she understands his world (being hounded by the media) - plus, she's already a friend of one of the most important/influential women in his life - Charlotte. As long as Tatiana continues to play her cards right...that promise will become a reality....lucky woman!

actually there are some pics from Zurs 2005 where she looks pretty pissed.

Well no relationship is perfect. In my opinion a few arguments here and there are as natural as the sun coming up in the morning and going down at night. So while I think they have a great relationship it isn't perfect.

Agreed - no relationship is perfect:mad: , but it seems that they are (at least) careful enough to keep what spats they may have out of the press. As we know, other celebs almost enjoy airing their dirty laundry through the media - they seem to be good about keeping disputes between them. Again, I'm very happy for them - glad to see them enjoying themselves. I know someone asked about university - it seems neither of them is (formally) studying at the moment.....:confused:

Horseygal said:
Agreed - no relationship is perfect:mad: , but it seems that they are (at least) careful enough to keep what spats they may have out of the press. As we know, other celebs almost enjoy airing their dirty laundry through the media - they seem to be good about keeping disputes between them. Again, I'm very happy for them - glad to see them enjoying themselves. I know someone asked about university - it seems neither of them is (formally) studying at the moment.....:confused:

i totally agree with you and grim_lady, i was just wondering if you had seen those pics (i thought not since you said you hadn't seen any pics of them arguing) because there were only like two or three of them. but yes they seem to have a very healthy and loving relationship.

Horseygal said:

I think I remember hearing that Tatiana is studying in England while Andrea was studying in Canada but has left school (or at least is taking a break).

enchantednights said:
i totally agree with you and grim_lady, i was just wondering if you had seen those pics (i thought not since you said you hadn't seen any pics of them arguing) because there were only like two or three of them. but yes they seem to have a very healthy and loving relationship.

Yes I have seen pictures of the two not looking very happy with each other.

grim_lady said:
I think I remember hearing that Tatiana is studying in England while Andrea was studying in Canada but has left school (or at least is taking a break).

Yeah, in 2004 Tatiana was studying at the American Intercontinental University in London (just found out the name of the school yesterday, actually). Andrea was at Montreal University, wasn't he? That was in 2004, though. I haven't seen any indication of them continuing at those schools since 2004. I wondered if they might be at school in Paris now. Those pics in Brazil were during the New years' holidays, so maybe they are back in Paris now. Of course the Zurs break will happen in February.

Was he at Mc Gill? What is he actually studying? Mc Gill is actually quite a renowned university (especially in medicine where some say it is better than most US elite universities)

I wonder why he picked a Canadian uni and not an American.

paca said:
Was he at Mc Gill? What is he actually studying? Mc Gill is actually quite a renowned university (especially in medicine where some say it is better than most US elite universities)

I wonder why he picked a Canadian uni and not an American.

He probably picked a Canadian university, especially one in Quebec, because Quebec is a French-speaking province and he probably wanted to studied in French.

Wow Andrea looked so good and healthy in Brazil. I don't think he is on drugs he's just naturally pale. I hope he is continuing his studies. I wonder though what he will do in the future? As a member of the royal family will he for instance if he wishes be allowed to start a business?

He and his siblings have to do something with their lives. It'll be interesting to see what the future holds for them.

ShannyD said:
He probably picked a Canadian university, especially one in Quebec, because Quebec is a French-speaking province and he probably wanted to studied in French.

He was definitely in Montreal. Reports said he was at the University of Montreal. I also think he may have been at McGill, though. The media gets it wrong a lot where the Casiraghis are concerned. I do agree he chose a French speaking province so that he could continue the French style of education, out of convenience.

Andrea looks so hot on those pics :), he does seem healthy which is great! He is in love with Tati and they are happy...

I just hope he´s studying something

They won't last, trust me. He will dump her becuase he isn't happy with her. I could be wrong, but I am VERY sure about this. In fact, I predict it will be very soon.

mortisgod said:
They won't last, trust me. He will dump her becuase he isn't happy with her. I could be wrong, but I am VERY sure about this. In fact, I predict it will be very soon.

....wishful thinking?! I mean, you're basing this on .... what, exactly? EVERY picture of them, they look pretty happy - after every important event, he's back in her arms....

mortisgod said:

...you would know this how?

several more of Andrea & Tatiana in Brazil (from hola)

Attachments

• casiraghi1a.jpg
    casiraghi1a.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 528
  • casiraghi2a.jpg
    casiraghi2a.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 469
  • casiraghi3a.jpg
    casiraghi3a.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 492
  • casiraghi4a.jpg
    casiraghi4a.jpg