90th Birthday Celebrations of Queen Elizabeth: May and June 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think that Louise intercated and behaved very well for her age and her being in the spotlight. The good parenting Sophie and Edward have done so far really shows imo.

Lady Louise on her VERY first walkabout, no wonder she is a little reticent ! How many 12 year olds can 'small talk' with hundreds of perfect strangers !

I know! I certainly would not have had the guts nor the small talk abilities to go out and chat to so many strangers without my parents. I commend Lady Louise! She looks lovely.

P.Harry is a natural at this, isn't he; he could do the whole Mall on his own if he had the time ;)

Great job by Lady Louise. And to think she didn't know her grandmother was the Queen until a few years ago.

Can i just say that i could do *without* the studio interviews at the BBC....just let us look at the Mall!

Gordon Rayner ‏@gordonrayner
Prince William is literally shaking every single hand as he goes down The Mall

It's so good to even see Lady Louise conducting her first walkabout at the Patrons Lunch.

I am disappointed James isnt' there but I can understand why he isn't there. Not much an 8 year old can do during these sorts of things!

I am disappointed James isnt' there but I can understand why he isn't there. Not much an 8 year old can do during these sorts of things!

With how "open" this event is I think his parents would have to keep a close eye on him and I think this is very much almost a thank you event with a lot of chatting and gathering things. He did however do very well at the Thanksgiving service so I can't see the kid getting bored easily. :lol:

Fun! They even call a few words to their relatives when they pass them i think :lol:

Love when the Queen and Philip spot family members along the way. Philip pointed at Sophie as if to say, "Why aren't you up there?!"

Also love how she always has an umbrella matching the color of her outfit (lieing in the car)

So great to see Louise doing her first walkabout. I would be nervous and I am more than twice her age. She must really feel grown up this year:flowers:

I love that The Queen can make a joke about her birthday!

Great that the extended family is there and all in relatively casual mode :lol:

BBC commentary is on mute, bring back Huw Edwards.

I just adore that Peter is sat next to his grandmother, her face lit up when she Britannia.

Back
Top Bottom