Which Royal Wedding Have You Watched on TV?

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The royal weddings I watched:

Carl Gustav and Silvia
Charles and Diana
Elena and Jaime
Cristina and Inaki

Edward and Sophie
Philippe and Mathilde
Frederik and Mary
Felipe and Letizia
Charles and Camilla.

Princess Diana and prince Charles,prince Edward and Sophie ,prince Andrew and Sarah Ferguson,princess Mathilde of Belgium and prince of Belgium,the wedding of Mary Donalson,the wedding of Alexandra Manley and prince Joaquim,the wedding of Letizia and Felipe of Spain,the wedding of the infantas Elena and Cristina of Spain...:flowers:

I have only watched part of 4 weddings.
Crown Prince Frederik & Mary Donaldson. (The best)
Prince Charles & Lady Diana Spencer
Prince Edward & Sophie Rhys-Jones
Prince Joachim & Marie Cavailler.
x

Carl-Gustaf & Silvia
Charles & Diana
Andrew & Sarah
Joachim & Alexandra
Edward & Sophie
Philippe & Mathilde
Haakon & Mette-Marit
Willem-Alexander & Maxima
Märtha-Louise & Ari
Laurent & Claire
Johan Friso & Mabel
Frederik & Mary
Felipe & Letizia
Charles & Camilla
Joachim & Marie

I live in the United States, where royal weddings are not generally broadcast. But I happened to be in Helsinki on 29 July 1981... so I got to watch the wedding of Charles and Diana at a department store, of all places. I will never forget it.

The only royal wedding I watched fully right through on tv, was Prince Frederick and Princess Mary's.:)

Every wedding that was broadcast on TV that I could get !

Which Royal Wedding have you watched on TV?

In Uruguay we can access to watch on TV the royal weddings connected with the Spanish and British Royal Families. I watched: Charles and Diana, Andrew and Sara, Elena and Jaime, Cristina and Iñaki, Edward and Sophie and Felipe and Letizia. All were beatiful, and important lessons of tradition and history.

The only royal wedding I have seen on TV was of Prince Felipe Bourbon of Spain and Letizia Ortiz... If I remember correctly it was on MSNBC.

Hopefully MSNBC airs Princess Victoria Bernadotte's wedding.

I watched Haakon and Mette-Marit's, Willem-Alexander and Maxima's, Felipe and Letizia's, Frederik and Mary's, Joachim and Marie's weddings.
All but the last one (Joachim and Marie's) were unplanned; usually I would learn that a wedding would take place on that day, search the channels and find one that was broadcasting it. I certainly never 'prepared' to watch the weddings in advance.

I certainly do plan to watch the wedding of Victoria and Daniel, I think it will be fairly similar in design to that of Haakon and Mette-Marit; simple yet elegant.

My favourite one was Haakon and Mette-Marit’s, followed by Willem-Alexander and Maxima’s and Joachim and Marie’s weddings.

I was at Girl Guide camp in the New Forest when I watched the Duke and Duchess of York's wedding on TV 23 years ago today. I remember watching Charles and Diana's wedding with my mum at home in Cuddington, Cheshire and I was staying with my Uncle Jeremy when I watched the Earl and Countess's wedding.

Willem-alexander/Maxima, Felipe/Letizia, Frederick/Mary and I think you
can check out Charles & Diana's wedding video from most libraries.

Let me think - Mette Marit & Haakon, Infanta Cristina & Iñaki Urdangarín, Infanta Elena & Jaime, Willem Alexander & Maxima and Charles & Camilla. Sadly I missed Fredericks and Marys wedding.

Prince Charles & Diana, Infanta Cristina & Iñaki Urdangarin, Infanta Elena & J. Marichalar,Edward & Sophie Wessex,Prince Charles & Camilla,Prince WA & Máxima,Prince Felipe & Letizia

Charles & Camilla (UK)
Frederik & Mary (Denmark)
Felipe & Letizia (Spain)
Edward & Sophie (UK)

I only can remember of three royal weddings I have watched on TV.

Frederik & Mary (2004)
Felipe & Letizia (2004)
and
Charles & Camilla (2005)

I think that i have seen other royal weddings when I was younger together with my mum, but I can not remember. I think that i have seen something of Willem Alexanders and Maximas wedding and also of Haakon and Mette-Marits wedding, but it is not in my mind anymore.

I remember I watched:
Edward & Sophie
Willem-Alexander & Maxima
Frederik & Mary
Felipe & Letizia
Charles & Camilla

On TV in Real Time:

Prince Charles of Wales and Lady Diana Spencer.

Prince Andrew and Sarah Ferguson.

After in the Internet:

Mathilde and Prince Philippe of Belgium.

Mette-Marit and Prince Hakon of Norway.

Maxima Zorreguieta and Prince Willen Alexander of Netherlandes.

Mary Donaldson and Prince Frederik of Denmark. (Perfect!!!)

Letizia Ortiz and Prince Felipe of Spain.

I watched the news a bout the royal's wedding: Elena of Spain and Jaime de Marichalar, Cristina of Spain e Iñaki Undagarin, Sophie Rhis-Jones and Prince Edward of United Kingdon, Mary and Frederik of Denmark, Letizia and Felipe of Spain.

Letizia and Felipe
Charles and Camilla

prince Hamzah and princess Noor of Jordan

I watched Felipe's and Letizia's, but not live if I remember rightly. Lovely wedding, I have to say!

I watched many,but I specially remember princess Mary of Denmark,because of the floral decoration of the church,lovely flowers, and the guests ,were specially well -dressed, imo

Live
Haakon & Mette-marit
Frederik & Mary
Victoria & Daniel
William & Kate (parts)

on internet later on the same day/week
Joachim & Marie
Märta-Luoise - Ari
William-Alexander - Maxima

i´ve seen the same ones like josefine :) but for best liked the one of daniel and victoria...itw as the most romantic i guess...
is there any chance to get some of them on dvd?

Sophie & Edward
Maxima & Willem-Alexander
Mary & Frederik
Letizia & Felipe
Victoria & Daniel
William & Catherine

Thank you so much!! It´s even with german subtitels so its perfect!! :D I´m so happy now!!

My achievements in this matter are not so great,only 2(live):
1.Princess Victoria &Prince Daniel
2.Prince William&Kate Middleton
Hope for more broadcasted weddings in near future

The wedding of the Crown Prince of Denmark was the event that interested me in royalty, and since then I have watched many others after they happened. I did watch Prince Joachim of Denmark's second marriage live, as well as the Crown Princess of Sweden's live (and in a very difficult time zone). And of course, I watched the wedding of the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge.

Back
Top Bottom