Upcoming Royal Weddings: March 2008 - December 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

HMTLove23

Nobility
City
bethlehem
Country
United States
I will start this new thread cause I dont Know who getting married next:bang: or even if there will be a wedding.

there will lists of who will be next to marry

post recently announce engagments

post called off weddings

links to the websites, photo gallery, other threads, etc

list as of march 2008
26.04.2008 - wedding of Count Philipp von Neipperg and Paula Wolff (wedding list)
17.05.2008 - wedding of Peter Phillips (Great Britain) and Autumn Kelly at St. George's Chapel, Windsor (British royal court; private)
24.05.2008 - wedding of Prince Joachim of Denmark and Marie Cavallier at the church of Møgeltønder, Denmark (Danish royal court)
May 2008 - civil wedding of Tjalling ten Cate and Princess Margarita de Bourbon de Parme (office Princess Irene of the Netherlands)
31.05.2008 - wedding of Count Felix von Spiegel and Countess Antonia zu Toerring-Jettenbach (wedding list)
07.06.2008 - religious wedding of Prince Karl-Emich of Leiningen and Countess Isabelle von und zu Egloffstein at Pappenheim (Weißenburger Tagblatt)
21.06.2008 - wedding of Prince Charles-Philippe d'Orléans Duc d'Anjou and Diana Álvares Pereira de Melo 11th Duchess de Cadaval at Évora, Portugal (website Duc d'Anjou/Point de Vue)
13.09.2008 - wedding of Georg Gruber and Princess Stephanie Biron von Curland (wedding list)
2008 (?): wedding of George Gilman and Lady Rose Windsor
2008 (?) - [private] wedding of Prince Aimone of Savoy Duke of Apulia and Princess Olga of Greece
courtesy netty royalty page

Spain
The engagement was announced between don Andres de Orleans-Borbon y San Martino d'Agliè and Anne-Laure van Exter
TRAUTTMANSDORFF-WEINSBERG

The engagement was announced between vicomte Auguste de Castelbajac and Stefanie Gräfin von Trauttmansdorff-Weinsberg AUERSTAEDT

The engagement was announced between Axel d'Avout d’Auerstaedt and Chloé Jobard
BEDFORD

The engagement was announced 17 Jan 2008 between Thomas E.S. Gibbs and Pauline Alexandra Daisy Russell
CARAMAN-CHIMAY
The engagement was announced between Charles-Joseph de Riquet, Prince de Caraman-Chimay and Comtesse Amicie d’Ursel
They are to be married at Chimay on 12 July 2008.
LIGNE

The engagement was announced between Guillaume de Gayardon de Fenoyl and Blanche Leclerc de Hauteclocque

The engagement was announced between Vicomte Wauthier de Chabot-Tramecourt and Hortense de Foulhiac de Padirac RICHMOND, LENNOX & GORDON

The engagement was announced 12 January 2008 between Hugo Charles Gordon-Lennox and Miranda Poppy Leather
RUTLAND

The engagement was announced 11 January 2008 between William J. Fraser and Zoe Virginia Bonham
VISCONTI di MODRONE

Clementina dei marchesi Cordero di Montezemolo will marry Flavio dei marchesi Misciattelli (on 10 May. (added 27 Feb 2008)

from Pages.prodigy.net/ptheroff

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for posting. I especially look forward to weddings in Germany because I might get a glimpse of Prince Max and Princess Angela of Liechtenstein.

I'm looking forward to the wedding of Prince Joachim of Denmark in May. It does seem rather odd that so few details have been made available about their wedding. Such as:
Did they ever remove the letter A and replace it with the letter M on the entrance gates of Schackenborg ?
What did Prince Henrik give Marie as an engagement present (remember he gave CP Mary the black pearls) ?
Who will be their wedding attendants ?
Will Marie's 4-brothers & family be in the wedding ?
Does Marie have any girlfriends ? So far no mention of any of her personal friends .
Who will walk Marie down the aisle (father or stepfather) ?
Has Queen Margrethe designed their Monogram yet ?
Will Marie have her own Coat of Arms ?
Will Joachim & Marie have a fancy dinner (and perhaps opera) the night before the wedding (as Mary did) ?

Well i don´t think that they are going to replace the A with M because it is a very big part of the Carstel...I know ther is som of the mebmers inher who thinks that the A shoud be replacede with M because Joachim and Alexandra is divorce but as i said in the beginning the A is a big part of the carstel.

I think that Marie is going to have her own Coat of Arms because the will get the titel of Princess of Denmark and it woud be very wierde if she is not going to recive the order of the elefant.

Not much has been discussed or information released about the upcoming wedding between Joachim and Marie, which is fairly strange to some. Personally speaking, I believe this lack of interest and information gives a hint as to what the affair will be like... very low key.

A concert was to take place in honor of the couple, but was cancelled several weeks ago. I'm sure there will be a low key dinner for the couple, but I don't expect a big hoopla like the one Mary and Frederik had. They are the Crown Prince couple are in a different position than Joachim and Marie. To say that J/M are "not all that important" is kind of harsh yet it is slightly true in regards to the overall importance as well as future of the Danish monarchy and Denmark.

On the brightside, there is a unofficial logo for the couple. Further discussions about Joachim and Marie and their wedding plans can be found [URL="http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f33/lead-up-joachim-marie-s-wedding-24th-may-2008-a-14872-7.html"]here.

:)[/URL]

one engagement and One marriage

BRAZIL
Dom Eudes de Orléans e Bragança Filho (son ofDom Edues de Orléans e Bragança (b.1939) and of his second wife, née Mercedes Neves da Rocha) married Patrícia Annechino Landau at Rio de Janeiro on 15 March. (added 14 Mar 2008)

BRITAIN
Royal Consent was given to the mariage between Matthew Shard and Emily Tsering Lascelles (daughter of David Henry George Lascelles, Viscount Lascelles [son of George Henry Hubert Lascelles, 7th Earl of Harewood (son of Henry Lascelles, 6th Earl of Harewood, and of his wife, née Mary, Princess Royal of Great Britain and Northern Ireland), and of his first wife, née Marion Stein], and of his first wife, née Margaret Messenger). (added 15 Mar 2008)

Last edited:
finally complete this list

April 2008
Count Phillip von Neipperg and Paula Wolff--26th

May 2008
Clementina dei marchesi Cordero di Montezemolo and Flavio dei marchesi Misciattelli-10th
Peter Phillips and Autumn Kelly--17th
Prince Joachim of Denmark and Marie Cavallier--24th
Princess Margarita of Bourbon-Parma and Tjalling ten Cate--?? (Civil)
Countess Antonia of Toerring-Jettenbach and Count Felix von Spiegel--31st

June 2008
Prince Karl-Emich of Leiningen and Countess Isabelle von Egloffstein--7th (Religious)
Prince Charles-Philippe of Orleans and Diana Alvares Pereira de Melo, 11th Duchess de Cadaval--21st

July 2008
Charles-Joseph de Riquet, Prince de Caraman-Chimay and Comtesse Amicie d'Ursel--12th

September 2008
Princess Stephanie Biron von Curland and Georg Gruber--13th

2008-Unknown Month??
Lady Rose Windsor and George Gilman
Prince Aimone of Savoy, Duke of Apulia and Princess Olga of Greece
don Andres de Orleans-borbon y San Martino d'Aglie and Anne-Laure van Exter
Countess Stefanie von Trauttmansdorff-Weinsberg and Vicomte Auguste de Castelbajac
Axel d'Avout d'Auerstaedt and Chloe Jobard
Pauline Alexandra Daisy Russell (Dukes of Bedford) and Thomas E. S. Gibbs
Hugo Charles Gordon-Lennox (Dukes of Richmond, Lennox and Gordon) and Miranda Poppy Leather
Emily Tsering Lascelles and Matthew Shard
Prince Pierre Makinsky and Marie d'Humieres
Louisa Douglas-home and Richard Koe

two more engagements

Prince Philippe de Ligne And Laetitia Rolin-???

and

Princess Katharina zu Lowenstein-Wertheim-Rosenborg and Count Maximilian von Nesselrode--24th May 2008

Hey guys,
I’m so glad about having found this webpage! I’m a german student of media science and I am starting to work on a project about ceremonies in tv. Therefore, I need material I can analyse, but yet I couldn’t find anything acceptable.
I’m searching for royal weddings in tv that take place the very next time, so I found about Peter Philipps wedding with Autumn Kelly on may 17th and about the wedding of the dansk Joachim on may 24th. It seems that there is no television distribution planned of the british couple, so my question is:
Will the royal wedding of Joachim be broadcasted in tv??? Does anybody of you know about such plans? Or do you know which tv program or station would broadcast royal weddings?
Especially, I would need a broadcast in english because I don’t speak any dansk. So does anybody know about a international or british (or perhaps even german) tv station that plans to broadcast the event???
Especially, I would need a broadcast in english, because I don't speak any dansk. So does anybode know about a international or british (or even german) tv station that plans to broadcast the event???

With any tip you would really help me an my team.
By the way, if you possess records (video) of royal weddings of the past and could lend it to us, you can be sure that you will own our endless and eternal gratefulness! ;)

Best regards,
Schneewitchen

Lady Rose Windsor and George Gilman looking forward to hearing that they have married i know it will be private but im sure we will get pictures like we did with the other two

May 2008
Princess Katharina zu Lowenstein-Wertheim-Rosenborg and Count Maximilian von Nesselrode--24th
Count Johannes von Meran and Tara Freeland --24th
Princess Maximiliana Reuss and Klaus Ita--30th
Countess Antonia of Toerring-Jettenbach and Count Felix von Spiegel--31st

June 2008
Prince Karl-Emich of Leiningen and Countess Isabelle von Egloffstein--7th (Religious)
Prince Charles-Philippe of Orleans and Diana Alvares Pereira de Melo, 11th Duchess de Cadaval--21st

July 2008
Charles-Joseph de Riquet, Prince de Caraman-Chimay and Comtesse Amicie d'Ursel--12th
Prince Alfonso von Thurn und Taxis and Countess Anna von und zu Trauttmansdorff-Weinsberg--19th

September 2008
Prince Heinrich XXI Reuss and Countess Marie von Moy --6th
Princess Stephanie Biron von Curland and Georg Gruber--13th
Countess Stefanie von und zu Trauttmansdorff-Weinsberg and Vicomte Auguste de Castelbajac--24th

2008-Unknown Month??
Lady Rose Windsor and George Gilman
Prince Aimone of Savoy, Duke of Apulia and Princess Olga of Greece
don Andres de Orleans-borbon y San Martino d'Aglie and Anne-Laure van Exter
Pauline Alexandra Daisy Russell (Dukes of Bedford) and Thomas E. S. Gibbs
Hugo Charles Gordon-Lennox (Dukes of Richmond, Lennox and Gordon) and Miranda Poppy Leather
Louisa Douglas-home and Richard Koe
Prince Philippe de Ligne And Laetitia Rolin
James T.D. Moss-Gibbons and Michelle de Bourbon (Two-Sicilies)
Prince Alexander von Fürstenberg and Ali Kay
Count Rodolphe de Limburg Stirum and Archduchess Marie-Christine of Austria

two Engagements

Prince Friedrich Alexander zu Oettingen-Oettingen und Oettingen-Wallerstein and Isabella Bonelli--30th August

Comte Thomas de Rochechouart de Mortemart and Natalie Decanne--Unknown Month

Three Weddings

Princess Katharina zu Lowenstein-Wertheim-Rosenborg and Count Maximilian von Nesselrode--24th

Count Johannes von Meran and Tara Freeland --24th

Last edited:
one wedding

Princess Maximiliana Reuss and Klaus Itta--30th

one engagement

princess Alienor de broglie and Benoit de Vulliod

I read in Majesty magazine this month that Lady Rose Windsor will marry George Gilman this month can anyone confirm

In answer to my own question i believe the date has been set for 19th july 2008

Last edited:
updated list

July 2008
Charles-Joseph de Riquet, Prince de Caraman-Chimay and Comtesse Amicie d' Ursel--Today!!!
Prince Alfonso von Thurn un Taxis and Countess Anna von Trauttmansdorff-Weinberg-19th
Lady Rose Windsor and George Gilman-19th

August 2008
Prince Friedrich Alexander zu Oettingen-Oettingen und Oettingen-Wallerstein and Isabella Bonelli-30th

September 2008
Prince Heinrich XXI Reuss and Countess MArie von Moy-6th
Princess Stefanie Biron von Curland and Georg Gruber-13th
Countess Stefanie von Trauttmansdorff-weinberg and Vicomte Auguste de Castelbajac--24th

november 2008
Princess MArie-Therese von Croy and Peter Grumprecht-8th

December 2008
Archduchess Marie Christine of Austria and Count Rudolphe de Limburg Stirum-6th

No date set yet!
Prince Aimone of Savoy-Aosta, Duke of Apulia and Princess Olga of Greece
Don Andres de Orleans-Bourbon y San MArtino d'Aglie and Anne-Laure van Exter
Axel d'Avout d' Auerstaedt and Chloe Jobard
Pauline Russell (bedford) and Thomas E. S. Gibbs
Hugo Charles Gordon-Lennox and Miranda Poppy Leather
Count Bjorn Bernadotte and Sandra Angerer
Countess Isabella zu Stolberg-Stolberg and Boris Kisselevsky
Louisa Douglas-Home and Richard Koe
Prince Phillipe de Ligne and Letitia Rolin
Comte Thomas de Rochechouart de Mortemart and Natalie Decanne
Michelle de Borbon-two sicilies and James T. D. Moss
Princess Alienor de Broglie and Benoit de Vulliod
Prince Alexander vin Furstenberg and Ali Kay

Lady Rose, like her brother, is going to marry in the Queen's Chapel in London so it will be quite a grand wedding and the public will have access to it in terms of being able to see the guests arrive and the Bride and Groom exit the church etc. I have read in more than one source that it will take place on the 19th of July so I will be looking out for it.

September 2008
Prince Heinrich XXI Reuss and Countess MArie von Moy-6th
Princess Stefanie Biron von Curland and Georg Gruber-13th
Countess Stefanie von Trauttmansdorff-weinberg and Vicomte Auguste de Castelbajac--24th
Prince Amoine of Savoy-Aosta and Princess Olga of Greece --- 27th

Updated List

September 2008
Prince Waldemar zu Schaumberg-Lippe 1940 and Gertraud Antonia Wagner-Schoppel --Today
Prince Amoine of Savoy, Duke of Apulia and Princess Olga of Greece-(Religious) -27th
Countess Stefanie von Trauttmansdorff-Weinsberg and Vicomte Auguste de Castelbajac -27th
Princess Michaela of Liechtenstein and Alexander Heuken -27th
Donna Dacia Alliata and Marcantonio Lucifero dei Marchesi di Aprigliano -September ???

October 2008
Amelie Roussel de Courcy (La Rochefoucauld) and Patrice de Baudus
Conte Alessandro Lequio di Assaba (Torlonia) and MAria Palacios -Octoberr ???

November 2008
Princess MArie-Therese von Croy and Peter Gumpecht -8th

December 2008
Archduchess Marie Christine of Austria and Comte Rodolphe de Limburg Stirum -6th

May 2009
Hereditary Prince Huburtus von Sachsen-Coburg und Gotha and Kelly Rondestvedt -23rd

June 2009
Prince Edoard de Ligne and Isabella Orsini -29th

Unknown Date??
Leopoldine Charbonneaux (Croy) and Comte Baudouin de Brosses
PAuline Russell (Bedford) and Thomas E.S. Gibbs
donna Olga dei Principi Corsini and M. Come de Valbray
Blanche Leclerc de Hauteclocque (Ligne) And Guillaume de Gayardon de Fenoyl
Vicomte Wauthier de Chabot-Tramecourt (Ligne) and Hortense de Foulhiac de Padirac
Prince Phillippe de Ligne and Laetitia Rolin
Charles Collin (Merode) and Stephanie de Potter d'Indoye
Comte Thomas de Rochechouart de Mortemart and Natalie Debanne
Edward Fitzalan Howard of Norfolk and Caroline E. Taylor
Hugo Gordon-Lennox and Miranda Leather
Zoe Bonham (Somerset) and William J. Fraser
Baron Amaury Moreau de Bellaing (Ursel) and Aure Aucouturier
Michelle de Bourbon-Two Sicilies and James T.D. Moss-Gibbons
Prince Alexander von Furstenberg and Ali Kay
Princess Adelheid of Liechtenstein and Count Dominik von Coudenhove-Kalergi
don Andres de Orleans-Borbon y San Matino d' Aglie and Anne-LAure van Exter
Emily Tsering LAscelles and MAtthew Shard
Louisa Douglas Home and Richard Koe
Edward Douglas Home and Tiffany A. Lowes

MAy 2008
Pietro Notarbartolo, 10th Duca di Villarosa and Olimpia Cavalletti-24th

One Engagement...

Unknown Date
Amicie de Lalande de l'Heraudiere (Rohan-Chabot) and Augustin Huyghes Despointes

Questions...

June 2009

regarding Isabella Orsini... They say she's an Actress, does anyone know of her work?? Any Pics of Her?? or Her Fiance??

Updated List...
October 2008
Conte Alessandro Lequio di Assaba (Torlonia) and MAria Palacios -Octoberr ???

November 2008
Princess Marie-Therese von Croy and Peter Gumpecht -8th

December 2008
Archduchess Marie Christine of Austria and Comte Rodolphe de Limburg Stirum -6th

May 2009
Hereditary Prince Huburtus von Sachsen-Coburg und Gotha and Kelly Rondestvedt -23rd
Graf Alexander zu Stolberg-Stolberg and Princess Isabel d'Orléans-Bragança

June 2009

Unknown Date??
Leopoldine Charbonneaux (Croy) and Comte Baudouin de Brosses
Pauline Russell (Bedford) and Thomas E.S. Gibbs
Blanche Leclerc de Hauteclocque (Ligne) And Guillaume de Gayardon de Fenoyl
Vicomte Wauthier de Chabot-Tramecourt (Ligne) and Hortense de Foulhiac de Padirac
Prince Phillippe de Ligne and Laetitia Rolin
Charles Collin (Merode) and Stephanie de Potter d'Indoye
Comte Thomas de Rochechouart de Mortemart and Natalie Debanne
Edward Fitzalan Howard of Norfolk and Caroline E. Taylor
Hugo Gordon-Lennox and Miranda Leather
Zoe Bonham (Somerset) and William J. Fraser
Baron Amaury Moreau de Bellaing (Ursel) and Aure Aucouturier
Michelle de Bourbon-Two Sicilies and James T.D. Moss-Gibbons
Prince Alexander von Furstenberg and Ali Kay
Princess Adelheid of Liechtenstein and Count Dominik von Coudenhove-Kalergi
don Andres de Orleans-Borbon y San Matino d' Aglie and Anne-Laure van Exter
Louisa Douglas Home and Richard Koe
Edward Douglas Home and Tiffany A. Lowes
Amicie de Lalande de l'Heraudiere (Rohan-Chabot) and Augustin Huyghes Despointes
Eglantine de Ganay (Noailles) and Edouard d' Espous

Engagement

Princess Isabel of Orleans-Braganca and Count Alexander of Stolberg-Stolberg- May-??

Upcoming events

Count Bjorn Bernadotte (1975) and Sandra Angerer will marry in the spring of 2009

two engagements announced
Lady Kinvara Balfour (Norfolk) and Riccardo Lanza
Comte Rodolphe d'Ursel and Delphine Boone

One Marriage
Prince Phillippe de Ligne and Laetitia Rolin on October 4 2008

One Marriage...
Hereditary Prince Carl Christian of Solms-Hohensolms-Lich and Countess Christina Douglas married December 13th 2008

One Engagement
Lady Kate Finch-Knightley (Aylesford) 1974 and Edward Haynes 1976

One Marriage...
Hereditary Prince Carl Christian of Solms-Hohensolms-Lich and Countess Christina Douglas married December 13th 2008

This was the civil Wedding. The religious will take place in some months.

My goodness, did I well understand? these are all forthcoming royal weddings? and we will have pictures and videos of them here in the forum. is it allowed to really looking forward to it?

new List

January 2009
Sheikh Saeed bin Dalmouk bin Juma'a Al Maktoum of Dubai and HH Sheikha Hessa bint Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum of Dubai - 4th

February 2009
Prince David Bagration-Mukhrani (1976) and Princess Anna Bagration-Gruzinsky (1976) thus uniting the two main Royal Houses of Georgia, Tbilisi - 8th

MAy 2009
HRH Prince Jean of France (1965) and Philomena de Tornos y Steinhart-2nd or 9th
HH Hereditary Prince Huburtus von Sachsen-Coburg und Gotha (1975) and Kelly Rondestvedt-21st and 23rd
Prince Isabel of Brazil (1978) and HIllH Count Alexander of Stolberg-Stolberg (1974) - ???

Spring 2009
Count Bjorn Bernadotte (1975) and Sandra Angerer

Summer 2009
Lalla Soukaina of Morocco (1986) and Hicham Alkhomairi (1979)

June 2009
Prince Edoard de Ligne and Isabella Orsini-29th

Unknown Date??
Leopoldine Charbonneaux (Croy) (1971) and Comte Baudouin de Brosses
HIllH Countess Isabella zu Stolberg-Stolberg (1978) and Boris Kisselevsky
Axel d'Avout d'Auerstaedt (1982) and Chloe Jobard
Pauline Russell (Bedford/Ampthill) (1983) and Thomas E.S. Gibbs
Princess Alienor de Broglie (1980) and Benoit de Vulliod
Blanche Leclerc de Hauteclocque (Ligne) (1986) And Guillaume de Gayardon de Fenoyl
Vicomte Wauthier de Chabot-Tramecourt (Ligne) (1983) and Hortense de Foulhiac de Padirac
Prince Pierre Makinsky (1981) and Marie d'Humieres
Charles Collin (Merode) (1975) and Stephanie de Potter d'Indoye
Comte Thomas de Rochechouart de Mortemart (1980) and Natalie Debanne
Edward Fitzalan Howard of Norfolk (1979) and Caroline E. Taylor
Hugo Gordon-Lennox (1980) and Miranda Leather
Zoe Bonham (Somerset) (1979) and William J. Fraser
Baron Amaury Moreau de Bellaing (Ursel) (1977) and Aure Aucouturier
Michelle de Bourbon-Two Sicilies (1979) and James Moss-Gibbons
HSH Prince Alexander von Furstenberg 1970 and Ali Kay
HSH Princess Adelheid of Liechtenstein (1981)and Count Dominik von Coudenhove-Kalergi
Emily Tsering Lascelles (1975) and Matthew Shard
Louisa Douglas Home (1976) and Richard Koe
Edward Douglas Home (1980) and Tiffany A. Lowes
Eglantine de Ganay (Noailles) and Edouard d' Espous
Lady Kinvara Balfour (Norfolk) (1975) and Riccardo Lanza (1979)
Comte Rodolphe d'Ursel (1983) and Delphine Boone
Lady Kate Finch-Knightley (Aylesford) (1974) and Edward Haynes (1976)
Camilla Seymour (somerset) (1973) and Daniel J. Lombardi

Engagement announcement.
Aurore de Moustier (Ligne) 1983 and Raphael Bazin 1982

Princess Adelheid von Liechtenstein and Count Dominik got married this past weekend in Austria

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom