The King Rama X and Family General News

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I can't say I am surprised. The king has a harem- I am sure they are all beautiful young women of childbearing age.

Poor Queen Suthida she has to put up with so much-namely the King's love of other women both in and out of the public eye.

And for her it may be already to late for a child of her own - she turns 43 in a month.

Poor Queen Suthida she has to put up with so much-namely the King's love of other women both in and out of the public eye.

Well she was one of them for years before he married her. Not that any of them necessarily have much choice in the matter or like the situation.

And for her it may be already to late for a child of her own - she turns 43 in a month.
I don't think the King is in want of more children from succession list stand point. I am sure he was aware that when he married her the chances of having children were slim to none.

I don't think the King is in want of more children from succession list stand point. I am sure he was aware that when he married her the chances of having children were slim to none.

There seem to be doubts about his youngest son.

But uncertain is precisely what the future is now too... I think the ailing King Bhumibol held onto the hope that his son would grow into the role and that his grandchildren would marry... Maybe King Vajiralongkorn hopes to father a son with Queen Suthida or with Sineenat ? As he is married to both of them, a son with any of them would according to the palace law of sucession 1924, replace Dipangkorn as 1:st in line...

So, a child by the concubine would also be higher in line than a child by a former wife? Would it matter whether this child would be a son or a daughter?

So, what exactly is the order? Sons go before daughters and children of the current wife (or concubine) are highest in line? And after that is based on birth order (as Princess Bajrakitiyabha apparently is higher than her younger half-sister by a later marriage, Princess Sirivannavari)?

According to Andrew MacGregor Marshall (per royalblog) the king was admitted to hospital because of Covid-19. There are rumors that the queen was also infected.

#ข่าวลือ (#rumour) is now trending on Twitter in Thailand.

DC9217-C2-C9-A7-4-FE4-8-D70-925820-A1-E1-F4.jpg

Stock exchange also took an unusual dip today.

5-ED2-EC50-E2-EE-4-C9-A-B40-D-3626-D628-D2-C2.jpg

But everything seems “normally fine” according to the palace (scroll down the post to see English translation).

Being admitted to ICU due to respiratory issues (which happens to be the main issue for people with Covid being admitted to ICU - has he had respiratory problems before?) sounds quite serious to me.

And there is quite a big range between 'everything is normally fine' and 'he is about to die'.

"Sources say Sineenat “Koi” Wongvajirapakdi was left behind in Germany when the king and queen came to Thailand in late December for their latest visit. Vajiralongkorn was due to return to Munich in January but never went back. It seems Koi is banished again."

I'm sure she'll be reinstated in no time. He seems to go back and forth with her.

So still not an official confirmation from the Court?

And in this article - speculation that Prince Dipangkorn has autism - of course, we will never know it with 100% certainty,, but it's probable - there are genetic predisposition for autism and his late first cousin, Bhumi Jensen, had it,

"The Royal Household Bureau issued a statement Thurs afternoon saying HRH Princess Bajrakitiyabha has lost consciousness while training her dog & was eventually flown to Bangkok from Nakhon Ratchasima province to Chulalongkorn Hospital in Bangkok."

Νothing official yet that she has died.

Last edited:
"The Royal Household Bureau issued a statement Thurs afternoon saying HRH Princess Bajrakitiyabha has lost consciousness while training her dog & was eventually flown to Bangkok from Nakhon Ratchasima province to Chulalongkorn Hospital in Bangkok."

Νothing official yet that she has died.

Very sad indeed!

I heard the Princess did pass away.Poor woman.
:thaiflag2:

Last edited:
According to a friend who's currently in Bangkok, no official announcement yet. The local news barely report anything other than that she's in hospital (most likely due to their les majeste law so nobody dares to speculate, there's even text message from the embassy advising not to speculate in social media just to be safe)

According to a friend who's currently in Bangkok, no official announcement yet. The local news barely report anything other than that she's in hospital (most likely due to their les majeste law so nobody dares to speculate, there's even text message from the embassy advising not to speculate in social media just to be safe)

As there are messages by Thai officials advising the same in newspapers.

Back
Top Bottom