Princess Muna: Current Events 1

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
In May Princess Muna will visit Lisbon to attend the IV Congresso da Ordem dos Enfermeiros

Last edited by a moderator:
Princess Muna makes a five day visit to Romania, starting today. After the official part she stays as a private guest of crown princess Margarita and prince Radu. Their Royal Highnesses will attend the opening works of the Romanian-Jordanian Medicine Congress, under the High Patronage of Princess Muna. Princess Muna, Crown Princess Margarita and Prince Radu attend a concert in honor of Their Royal Highnesses by the State Philharmonic in Targu-Mures. They will also visit the University of Medicine and Pharmacy, where Princess Muna will receive the title of Doctor Honoris Causa. City officials and the university will offer a dinner in honor of Romanian and Jordanian royal family. Photos are from her previous visit in 2013.
Vizită regală iordaniană _ Familia Regală a României _ Royal Family of Romania
Translation

Princess Muna at a dinner hosted by the University of Medicine and Pharmacy in the honour of crown princess Margarita in Târgu Mureș in Romania on Wednesday.
http://www.romaniaregala.ro/wp-cont...-Casa-MS-Regelui-foto-Daniel-Angelescu-22.jpg
http://www.romaniaregala.ro/wp-cont...-Casa-MS-Regelui-foto-Daniel-Angelescu-23.jpg
http://www.romaniaregala.ro/wp-cont...-Casa-MS-Regelui-foto-Daniel-Angelescu-27.jpg

Princess Muna of Jordan on a visit to Romania
Article

For her age very beautiful woman.

October 28, 2015- Princess Muna Al Hussein opens the 4th International Conference of Internal Medicine

ImageBam
ImageBam

I always admired this lovely woman. Very classy and apparently always kind to people.

We know why the Princess Muna took the title Princess consort after her wedding and not Queen consort as the other three wives of King Hussein?

World Health Organization to open new regional centre for emergencies and polio

17 January 2016 – As part of efforts to strengthen its response to emergencies in the Region and to continue the fight against polio, the World Health Organization (WHO) has established a regional centre for health emergencies and polio eradication in Amman, Jordan. The centre will be inaugurated Sunday 17 January 2016 in an opening ceremony held under the patronage of HRH Princess Muna Al-Hussein of Jordan.

Petra :
Picture 1
Picture 2

I hope this campaign is successful because I´ve seen what the polio does in children and it´s terrible.

Princess Muna appointed Commissioner in UN High-Level Commission
Amman, March 30 (Petra) -- Her Royal Highness Princess Muna Al Hussein has been appointed as a Commissioner in the High-Level Commission on Health Employment and Economic Growth.

This Commission was newly-established by the United Nations Secretary General in response to the United Nations General Assembly resolution (A/70/L.32), which recognizes that investing in new employment opportunities in the healthcare sector adds broader socio-economic value to the economy and contributes to the implementation of the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development.

After her divorce from King Hussein, was Princess Muna ever linked with anyone romantically?

After her divorce from King Hussein, was Princess Muna ever linked with anyone romantically?

As far as i know "NO, she wasn`t" . Although she was in her Thirties when they divorced, princess Muna did not marry again. She devoted her life to her family.

Last edited:
Do they know why Princess Muna don't get the title Queen but only Princess?

Thanks TLLK! Therefore there was never any official explanation! Strange!

Thanks for this extra information Rossina. People always make speculations! Who knows!!

Eya-I've never read any official statement as to why she was never named Queen. I've only read speculation.

Do they know why Princess Muna don't get the title Queen but only Princess?

Well, No body knows why king Hussein did not grant her the title of queen when they married. :ermm:
A lot of rumors & speculations spread regarding this issue, but non of which were accurate IMO. Some people said because princess Muna wasn`t born Arab or Muslim while others claimed that she did not convert to Islam when she married the King. It was also said that the late king Hussein was influenced by his mother Queen Zein Al- Sharaf who did not like to share the title with her som`s wife...etc.
I dont think any of these reasons is/was correct because the late king Hussein later granted the title to Queen Noor who was not born Muslim too. Also princess Muna`s eldest son ,King Abdullah II, was named crown prince shortly after his birth & inherited the throne later which means he is a son of a Muslim parents, as the Jordanian Constitution requires.

Last edited:
Thanks for this extra information Rossina. People always make speculations! Who knows!!

Well I have also heard the same rumors than Rossina but Princess Muna was asked about this after her wedding. In all interviews after the wedding she always said that she asked King not receive the title of Queen because she married to him for love rather than for a title. King Hussein accepted her proposal.

Last edited:
Thank you Salma! If this is true then I have been really impressed by the princess Muna!!! I imagine that if read this, Prince Henrik, his reaction will be that :bang: :)lol:)

Thank you Salma! If this is true then I have been really impressed by the princess Muna!!! I imagine that if read this, Prince Henrik, his reaction will be that :bang: :)lol:)

You´re welcome. This is what she answered in 60´s. Sure Prince Henrik would have discussed with her about this!:lol:

Well I have also heard the same rumors than Rossina but Princess Muna was asked about this after her wedding. In all interviews after the wedding she always said that she asked King not receive the title of Queen because she married to him for love rather than for a title. King Hussein accepted her proposal.

King Abdullah II wrote the same in his book salma. I wish If Princess Muna will decide one day to talk about her life with King Hussein. I cant wait for that day.

Back
Top Bottom