Prince Aimone, Princess Olga and the Savoy-Aosta family (2021-)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
On the other hand, why would anyone name their child "Dardo" (Dart?). Vera and Briano are indeed a free spirited couple.
That was my first thought as well, I've literally never heard of anyone named Dardo! Vera and her sibilings all have traditional/family names, while some of Briano's half-sibilings (on his mother's side) have rather unusual names, iirc

Dardo is certainly very unusual and in my particular accent sounds awful! Perhaps it’s a nickname?

There seems to be some confusion on where to post what.

As the Arrivabene family is closely related to the Duke of Aosta we have been hosting this discussion in the Aosta thread.

The matter will be discussed in the mod.forum. Until further notice you can continue posting here.

Last edited:
Prince Aimone and Princess Olga attended the CNMI Sustainable Fashion Awards 2023 during the Milan Fashion Week on September 24:

** Pic **

I almost didn't recognize Olga. Aimone looks great.

I almost didn't recognize Olga. Aimone looks great.
I strongly disagree with this grey hair trend. At least at her age. She.is only 52.
Otherwise she is very beautiful and very well dressed

I strongly disagree with this grey hair trend. At least at her age. She.is only 52.
Otherwise she is very beautiful and very well dressed

You know that's her natural color, right? So she has nothing to be ashamed of for keeping natural.

You know that's her natural color, right? So she has nothing to be ashamed of for keeping natural.
I suppose that she got natural grey hair despite she is quite young for this. It happens.

But i don't like and I'm free to my opinion. Shame is a heavy word not to be used in a discussion place. We are here to express our opinions, if someone could not bear this, just don't come.
Yes it is her natural, but the huge majority of people perform apply modifications to their natural appearance, hoping to appear better. She is a gorgeous woman but IMO grey does not suit her at her 50s. If course someone could have another opinion, we are all free to express it, no censure.

I suppose that she got natural grey hair despite she is quite young for this. It happens.

But i don't like and I'm free to my opinion. Shame is a heavy word not to be used in a discussion place. We are here to express our opinions, if someone could not bear this, just don't come.
Yes it is her natural, but the huge majority of people perform apply modifications to their natural appearance, hoping to appear better. She is a gorgeous woman but IMO grey does not suit her at her 50s. If course someone could have another opinion, we are all free to express it, no censure.

Eh, 50 is quite normal for grey hair, and that is MY opinion.

Eh, 50 is quite normal for grey hair, and that is MY opinion.
Of course. But the discussion was not if the grey hair were natural or tinted (which is not to blame either).

The discussion was if this grey color (natural or not ) is suiting her. And my opinion is that it does not suit her...

In the same way we can comment that a certain outfit does not suit to someone, by aging her ... I can comment that this grey color does not suit her.

And I think she looks great. So there we are. All's well that ends well.

A name sake! Although I think they might simply be fans of The Gilded Age tv show.?

Mafalda is one of young mum's sister; maybe she will be the godmother.

Yesterday, Prince Aimone of Savoy with his wife Princess Olga and their children Prince Umberto, Prince Amedeo, and Princess Isabella visited Miramare Castle, which was owned by the Habsburgs and then by Savoy House.

Yesterday, Prince Aimone of Savoy with his wife Princess Olga and their children Prince Umberto, Prince Amedeo, and Princess Isabella visited Miramare Castle, which was owned by the Habsburgs and then by Savoy House.
Miramare is really a wonderful place to visit, I was there last summer.
I don't think the Savoys ever "owned" it, but it certainly was the residence in the 1930s of Aimone's great-uncle, Prince Amedeo, the 3rd Duke of Aosta (1898-1942), his wife Anne d'Orleans and their two daughters, Margherita and Maria Cristina (who was born in Miramare, in 1933)
Amedeo of Savoy | Museo Storico e Il Parco del Castello di Miramare

Back
Top Bottom