HRH Prince Emanuele Filiberto, Princess Clotilde and Family 5: May 2008-March 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mmmm...Does Mrs Coureau know about this lunch or she will hear it from us?They seem really "close"....

If they had wanted to hide, they wouldn't have gone lunch in Central Rome, where anyone can take your pictures...

Interesting point,Tosca!But maybe this was exactly their "camouflage" ;) Detective Iakynthi will come back when she finds out more info :cool:

Roberto Cavalli and Clotilde Coureau attend the Roberto Cavalli
opening boutique party during Paris Fashion Week ready-to-wear
Autumn / Winter 2009 on March 7, 2009 in Paris, France

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **
Oh the HAIR! That's about all I can think to say. Not my favorite color. The dress is nice and fashionable, but the hair ruins everything.

Oh the HAIR! That's about all I can think to say. Not my favorite color. The dress is nice and fashionable, but the hair ruins everything.

Not just the hair.But I firmly believe men and botox lips don't match.
Sorry Roberto.:whistling:

In one of my rare fashion statements I must say I do like the hair bit,very roaring twenties as is the dress.

Last edited:
Prince Emanuele and Natalia Titova having lunch in Rome,
Italy, March 12 , 2009

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

One sad observation is that he looks much happier in these photos than when he poses with his wife.
Is Natalia the same lady friend he was photographed with last year??

:previous: No, she isn't. Natalia is his current dancing teacher that plays as a couple with him in the show "Dancing with the Stars" or whatever it's called in other countries, whilst the lady he was photographed with last summer is an actress whose name escapes me now...

:previous: It looks like an innocent lunch between friends. Thanks Tosca for the clarification. Is this show still going on?? Is he still competing ?

I do not watch the show. I prefer to watch "Cold Case" aired on another channel on Saturdays.;)
But I guess he made it to the final. However I wouldn't swear on the thruth of this kind of shows.:rolleyes:

Pics 14.3.2009

Prince Emanuele Filiberto and his dance partner Natalia Titova
perform during Italian TV Show " Dancing with the Stars" (Ballando
con le stelle). Rome, Italy, March 14, 2009. The caption of the
fourth pic says the lady he is dancing with was his cousin Tina.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

Perhaps she's the daughter of one of Princess Marina's two sisters.
The two of them passed away last year, according to the interview EF released to this week's DIVA mag.

Emmanuel Filiberto's dancing rage

not sure if this has been posted already. the show is very popular in the UK where it origins from as "strictly come dancing", true family entertainment with a famous host and quite popular contestants, definitely no "has-beens" in the trashy sense. in the UK the contestants are mainly soap stars, sports people from other areas, mainly cricket, rubgy or snooker, or tv hosts, newsreaders etc.

in terms of entertainment, it can be seen as "quality tv", especially compared to other formats where the hopeless z-list attention seekers go, something like i am a celebrity get me out of here or celebrity big brother.

however, there were rumours that zara phillips had signed for scd last season, but she finally decided against it (in britain she is more recognized as a sports person and not as a royal) and i am glad she took that decision. royals are associated to a country's heritage and somehow represent a nation. it's sad to see ef making a fool of himself. i hope that he doesn't go down that "easy money" path, like a modern clown, what's next, adopting people from the red light district to give a title for money, like frederik v anhalt.

Emanuele has expressed his wishes to Aimone and Olga for Umberto's birthday on an interview with Chi magazine!

:previous:This does him credit.
Here's few more pictures from DIVAeDONNA weekly:

Pics 18.3.2009

Thanks Tosca for the pics :flowers: Does he appear weekly at
DIVAeDONNA at the moment? I've seen an issue at my news
agent yesterday, but with the rose pics and not these ones?!

Here are some pics from yesterday:

Prince Emanuele and his dance teachter Natalia Titova on set the
of a video for the tv show " Ballando Con Le Stelle", Rome, Italy,
March 18, 2009

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Pics 21.3.2009

Hard to believe that he really made it ;)

Emanuele Filiberto of Savoia and his dance partner Natalia Titova perform
during the final of ''Strictly Come Dancing'' (Ballando con le stelle) tv show
on March 21, 2009 in Rome, Italy.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** Pic 6 **

Congratulations to them.
Was Clothilde on any of their performance?

Congratulations to them.
Was Clothilde on any of their performance?

I had not find any pics of her at any of the shows
during the last months, so I'm quite sure she wasn't
present in the audience, maybe she supported him
backstage or watched the shows at home together
with the girls ;)

After all it will be good to see him on next royal event with dances:D
Emanuele Filiberto the Dancing Prince.

Last edited by a moderator:
Did Aimone and Olga send their congratulations? [joke]

I had not find any pics of her at any of the shows
during the last months, so I'm quite sure she wasn't
present in the audience, maybe she supported him
backstage or watched the shows at home together
with the girls ;)
You are right!
EF said that Clotilde was in Paris because she was working, acting every night in a theatre. That is the reason why Clotilde could never be in the show (other contestants' wives, sisters or mothers did), and asked EF's cousin, Tina, to be in the show to replace her on Saturday 14.
I watched part of the show last Saturday. EF was undeniably good, but not the best contestant, IMO.

Gallery and Videos from Purepeople
http://www.purepeople.com/article/e...cing-with-the-stars-italien-regardez_a27612/1

What are they getting in Italy as the trophy for this competition??
In the US the winners end up with a globe that reminds me of disco nights and stiletto shoes back in the.....0's..(years ago..)...LOL

Albina, he's a "principe ballerino". "Ballerina" is a feminine adjective/noun.;)

Odette, he received a cup, and € 250,000 if I remember it well...

Here you can find a gallery

Last edited:
Prince Emanuele Filiberto's triumph even made it to the serious broadsheet Australian press.
Here's the link to the story in the Sydney Morning Herald's online version:

People - LifeAndStyle - smh.com.au

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom