Prince Albert II and the Princely House of Thurn und Taxis 3: 2011 - 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Princess Maria Elisabeth is trying very hard to be in the trend. The ugly pattern and material combination were further aggravated by the dress design.

This is probably more applicable to an actor/singer type, but one additional thing I don't understand is that they're all surrounded by a bunch of people whose job it is to ensure they look good! Everyone can have an occasional misstep, I'm no fashionista and have had plenty myself, but there are celebrities out there who repeatedly make themselves look awful chasing the latest trend.

Last edited by a moderator:
She looks as if she were pregnant in this.:ROFLMAO:

She looks like she is ready to dance flamenco at some drunken party in Marbella.

Yikes...nothing nice to say about the outfit. She has a beautiful face, though.

:previous:
Also their second cousin Philipp (a son of Prince Max Emanuel, heir presumptive to Prince Albert, and his wife Christa) attended the wedding; Philipp is the guy with Elisabeth and Maria Theresia in the second picture you posted.

Call me shallow, call me nosy, call me whatever you like, but I wish Maria Theresia would wear her hair dark again. She looked so beautiful and striking as a brunette, I don't think her blonde 'do does anything for her. She looks washed out.

Princess Elisabeth attended the event "Dakis Joannou and Dennis Freedman Host the Opening of The Barneys New York Window Installations Inspired by The Destefashioncollection" held at Barneys, New York on June 6, 2012.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Two new videos of Albert:

1) Albert shots a new video for his sponsor:Fürst Albert dreht Spot in Regensburg :: Homepage - Nachrichten - Oberpfalz & Bayern :: Mittelbayerische Zeitung :: www.mittelbayerische.de

On the right side is a video link: For all non german speakers:
He said that he's not so successful this racing season due to new power balance performance ( whatever that is supposed to be ????).
He'll keep racing as a hobby and said, he can't do ralley's, because it's to dangerous for him as a head of the family ( with no brothers).
He won't race forever because in the closer future he has to lead the family business. They don't say when, but I guess, that next year, when he turns 30 he'll drive his last professional season.

2)Slowakian Journalist flirts heavy with our Albert ( Hello Adelheid ;) ) Push video link under title photo.

Journalistin schmeißt sich an den Fürsten ran

No, nothing serious happened. She said: MY HERO !!!!! Flirty flirty.

Albert has such a bad german accent :) :) :)

He studied in Scotland. I wonder what and how long. Couldn't have been english language. His englisch is not so worse but mine is better and I never was longer than two weeks abroad. I just work with foreign students.

Thank you for the links.
Yes, the journalist definitely looked like she was ready to "eat" him.

Gloria of Thurn and Taxis gave a press conference on the Schlossfestspiele (Castle Festival) Regensburg in Wernberg-Koeblitz,
Germany, July 2, 2012. Stars from the realms of classical music, pop, musical and rock 'n' roll will be part of the ten-year
anniversary of the Thurn and Taxis Schlossfestspiele in Regensburg from July 13 till July 22.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Elisabeth of Thurn and Taxis attended "Louis Vuitton and the Whitney Museum of Art Celebrate Yayoi Kusama Cocktail and Dinner" held at the Whitney Museum in New York City on July 10. As to the event Elisabeth wore a Louis Vuitton dress herself, which explains that her look wasn't as fancy as usual ;)

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

Is that her sister in the second picture? Both wear the same shoes...

Elisabeth of Thurn and Taxis attended "Louis Vuitton and the Whitney Museum of Art Celebrate Yayoi Kusama Cocktail and Dinner" held at the Whitney Museum in New York City on July 10. As to the event Elisabeth wore a Louis Vuitton dress herself, which explains that her look wasn't as fancy as usual ;)

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **
I'm afraid that all those pics, corrected to 'high contrast' as they are, do miss the point (or rather, the two points) made by Princess Elisabeth on that occasion...:D
...which are now making international headlines like 'The breast shock'.

Link (in Google-English):
Google Translate

Oh dear :D I didn't notice that on the pics I've posted. So after all "fancy" again.. ;)

Is that her sister in the second picture? Both wear the same shoes...

MissJanet, it's not her sister, but Lauren Santo Domingo who - like Elisabeth - works for Vogue :flowers:

Ah, thank you, iceflower, I'm not overly familiar with the Thurn and Taxis', so this was bound to happen.

"Fancy" again, well... I better keep my opinion to myself. :)

A cousin of Tatiana Santo Domingo?

Lauren Santo Domingo married Andres Santo Domingo, who is Tatitana's uncle.

Gloria of Thurn and Taxis has attended the opening of the Thurn-und Taxis-Castle Festival in the inner courtyard of Castle St.
Emmeram in Regensburg, Germany on July 13, 2012. She had invited Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orban to be her guest and
has caused indignation with that.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

** regensburg-digital.de: Strammstehen für den Antidemokraten ** translation **
Certainly a rather ill-advised choice on Princess Gloria's part (not her first one...) to make one of the most un-democratic European Prime Ministers who represents a constant headache to the EU a guest of honor on this occasion. Why him?

According to a report I've seen the invitation was explained with the close link Gloria had with Hungary as to her mother's family background.

She's a Countess Széchényi of Sárvár and Felsővidék, a great-great-granddaughter of Hungarian social reformer and national hero,
Count István Széchenyi. But nevertheless not a good choice Gloria has made here.

Water off a duck's back.
Gloria has never appeared to be in the least concerned if her actions (and words) cause a fuss or are disapprovingly labelled as "controversial".
She is what she is, and that's what makes her different and interesting, although at times maddening.

It is nice to see Princess Gloria attending the event. She appears to wear warm clothes. Pearls are very nice. Is it cold in Germany?

Last edited:

Yes it is. We haven't had much summer yet. Mostly around 18-22 °C and a lot of rain in many parts of Germany during the last weeks. At least it wasn't raining during the festival's opening..;)

Thanks for information!
It might seem strange to you, but I envy those countries that have cool/cold summers. Less sun means no tan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom