Prince Albert II and the Princely House of Thurn und Taxis 4: 2022 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
On December 24 Gloria and Albert helped serving the meals to the guests who attended the Christmas celebration for single people and those in need at St. Emmeram and its emergency kitchen:

** Pic ** bistum-regensburg.de article **

On December 24 Gloria and Albert helped serving the meals to the guests who attended the Christmas celebration for single people and those in need at St. Emmeram and its emergency kitchen:
** Pic ** bistum-regensburg.de article **

I think, this is a very good and Christian way to celebrate the Holy Night, which has in Germany a slightly more imortant meaning than in the anglo-space - it is so-to-say boxing day too.

Elisabeth and Pierre-Emmanuel Reiffers attended a VIP performance of "A Trip to the Moon" at the Opéra-Comique. The event was organized for the benefactors of the Opéra-Comique in Paris:

** Pic ** pdv article **

Bunte online, the German tabloid, reports:
https://www.bunte.de/stars/gloria-v...estopfer-nieder-mit-dem-moechtegern-adel.html

There was a little demonstration near the premises of the Thurn und Taxis. Slogan: "Down with the wannabe Nobility!"

The activists from the youth organization of the German labour unions demanded to take away the property of the Thurn and Taxis as well.

The reason: Gloria von Thurn und Taxis, mother of the actual Prince, has visited the shady internet presence of a shady moderator and former editor in chief of the equally shady daily BILD. And there she spoke out about gay folks. I will not cite her - heavy trigger warning!

What sticks with me is not only, that Gloria seems to radicalize in a strange way while becoming older.

I feel equally strange, seeing that the activists not only demand to take her right of freedom of speech away, but the property of the Thurn und Taxis as well.

The Germans: The don't have that much interest in freedom of speech and in democracy, which can't work without it, and in private property neither.

In days like these, this is a bit frightning!

Bunte online, the German tabloid, reports:
https://www.bunte.de/stars/gloria-v...estopfer-nieder-mit-dem-moechtegern-adel.html

There was a little demonstration near the premises of the Thurn und Taxis. Slogan: "Down with the wannabe Nobility!"

The activists from the youth organization of the German labour unions demanded to take away the property of the Thurn and Taxis as well.

The reason: Gloria von Thurn und Taxis, mother of the actual Prince, has visited the shady internet presence of a shady moderator and former editor in chief of the equally shady daily BILD. And there she spoke out about gay folks. I will not cite her - heavy trigger warning!

What sticks with me is not only, that Gloria seems to radicalize in a strange way while becoming older.

I feel equally strange, seeing that the activists not only demand to take her right of freedom of speech away, but the property of the Thurn und Taxis as well.

The Germans: The don't have that much interest in freedom of speech and in democracy, which can't work without it, and in private property neither.

In days like these, this is a bit frightning!

Yes, times are frightening when it comes to free speech and controversial discussions in our country.There were and always will be controversial opinions about everything. But with "woke" and "culture cancelling" much has changed for the worse. Some people don't even dare to say their opinion being afraid that they might be judged "in the wrong way".

You might remember that Gloria is quite an outgoing and sometimes garrulous person who does't think before she says things in public.

She is not the intellectual or clever person such as many politicians are.

She always says what she believes. It is not the first time that she caused a scandal.

Do you remember her remarks about "Die Afrikaner schnackeln eben gerne" ( translated: Africans like to have a lot of sex that is why they have so many kids"). That caused a bit of a scandal in the tabloids, but was very soon forgotten. Many people don't take her seriously.

I hate it when they let her talk on TV about other royals, for me it is always a desaster. There are more better informed and more eloquent moderators about royalty (such as Leontine von Schmettow) when it comes to moderating big royal events.

The fact that people all of a sudden have seen a target in her instead of pushing it away as a random note (garrulous old noble rich woman who wants to be in the media) is a bit frightening, I agree.

But as things have developed here I am not much surprised.

She always says what she believes. It is not the first time that she caused a scandal.

Well, yeah! But let us say, she has a message, she wants to get through - It might be too late already and she might have died the social death...

I mean, I could give her that: She is a staunch catholic and her beloved church is heavily damaged by sex scandals. So, she is angry and she speaks out...

But from a Lady of her standing can be expected, that she dances on the thin rope over the abyss of political correctness absolutely flawlessly, like an American late night show host!

Last edited:
Gloria attended the premiere of "Tannhäuser" at the Easter Festival in Salzburg on April 1:

** Pic ** gallery **

Yesterday, May 9, Gloria attended the Norman Foster Press Preview at Centre Pompidou in Paris:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Elisabeth and her partner Paul-Emmanuel Reiffers attended the exhibition" On the wire: from Dakar to Paris" presented at 19M, the headquarters of the Métiers d'art of the Chanel house:

** Pic ** pdv article **

Gloria attended a celebration for Henry Kissinger's 100th birthday:

** Photo **

Elisabeth and her partner Paul-Emmanuel Reiffers attended the exhibition" On the wire: from Dakar to Paris" presented at 19M, the headquarters of the Métiers d'art of the Chanel house:

** Pic ** pdv article **
Is that her “partner” or business partner?

Last night Nigel Farage interviewed Gloria on GB News. What a formidable woman!

The interview was during Jacob Rees-Mogg's timeslot, as Nigel was substituting for him. Gloria was on between 8:40 and 9 pm. It's archived on the GB News site.

:previous:

At the beginning that may have been true, I thought so as well and I myself mentioned his marriage at this thread some years ago, but if you follow her instagram stories, which I have done for at least two years now, you can see that he's the one she travels the world with, you can see him at each vacation, each town she visits, at official events, at her home, in swim trunks and bath robe, with his hand on her knee while driving a drop-top, all this and more images have convinced me they are a couple by now.

:previous:

At the beginning that may have been true, I thought so as well and I myself mentioned his marriage at this thread some years ago, but if you follow her instagram stories, which I have done for at least two years now, you can see that he's the one she travels the world with, you can see him at each vacation, each town she visits, at official events, at her home, in swim trunks and bath robe, with his hand on her knee while driving a drop-top, all this and more images have convinced me they are a couple by now.

Thanks for the info, that looks like it indeed. I just wonder why they are keeping it a secret....

Thanks for the info, that looks like it indeed. I just wonder why they are keeping it a secret....
Given Elizabeth's past romance with prince Fabio Borghese (brother to Gloria's friend, Alessandra) a man her senior as well this news isn't surprising.

In other news Albert's codriver is a young 23 year old woman shown below...like father like son

https://www.instagram.com/p/Csl9Vc5IeC_/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link&igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

https://www.ewrc-results.com/coprofile/267790-jara-hain/

You're most welcome, hereditarytitles! :flowers:

Here's the account, in case you like to have a look from time to time as well: https://www.instagram.com/elisabethtnt/ :flowers:

thanks for the tipp, she has a very interesting IG account and it seems that she is close with her mother and sisters.
Albert turned 40 today which tabloid "Bunte" used for publishing an article about him not yet being married and not have produced an heir.

https://www.bunte.de/royals/albert-...unft-der-familie-liegt-in-seinen-haenden.html

In short it is a stating of facts about the T+T family, and that they still have this law that only male heirs can be head of the family. Therefore the pressure for Albert seems to be great. They are all very well off, one of the richest families in Germany, but I presume that Gloria would be happy to have her son continue the line.
He hasn't found the right woman yet and I hope he will. He comes across to me like a nice guy. I also learned that he got a PHD recently, but nobody did make much fuss about it.

Does the family have any palaces or residences in Munich?

I dont think so, and if,it would be private and the public wouldn't know
I assume they have properties in italy, where Albert lives and maybe other places in Europe. They definitely have a holiday villa on the Kenyan Coast, because Gloria talked about it often.

Main residence is St. Emmeram Castle in Regensburg

https://europeforvisitors.com/germany/galleries/regensburg-palace-of-thurn-und-taxis.htm

Elisabeth attended the Christian Dior Haute Couture Fall/Winter 2023/2024 show as part of the Paris Fashion Week today, July 3:

** Pic **

thanks for the tipp, she has a very interesting IG account and it seems that she is close with her mother and sisters.
Albert turned 40 today which tabloid "Bunte" used for publishing an article about him not yet being married and not have produced an heir.

https://www.bunte.de/royals/albert-...unft-der-familie-liegt-in-seinen-haenden.html

In short it is a stating of facts about the T+T family, and that they still have this law that only male heirs can be head of the family. Therefore the pressure for Albert seems to be great. They are all very well off, one of the richest families in Germany, but I presume that Gloria would be happy to have her son continue the line.
He hasn't found the right woman yet and I hope he will. He comes across to me like a nice guy. I also learned that he got a PHD recently, but nobody did make much fuss about it.

I didn't see mention of a "law" in the article. As with most families, I assume it is Albert's and/or the wider family's own choice to not permit women to serve as head of the family.

Gloria ultimely was linked with far-right groups. Recently she gave an interview to Julian Reichelt

Gloria ultimely was linked with far-right groups. Recently she gave an interview to Julian Reichelt

Not sure what you mean to imply. In any event, would you care to post her interview?

Back
Top Bottom