Princess Theodora current events part 1: December 2020 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

iceflower

Administrator
Site Team
Country
Germany
Greece.gif

Welcome to part 1 of the thread to discuss the current events of Princess Theodora.

You can find the old thread here:

** Princess Theodora & Prince Philippos current events 2: February 2016 - December 2020 **

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs
· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

Happy posting! :flowers:

Last edited:
Would have been nice if Pss Theodora also married civilly, like her brother and as soon as possible married in Greece Orthodox church. That that is up to them.

Please remember that content already posted at the family‘s threads should not be reposted at the individual threads. A few posts have therefore been deleted.

Still no news about her wedding date with Matthew Kumar?

Princess Theodora is not in Greece, she is in California. I deduce that this summer the wedding will not be celebrated, because otherwise she would already be in Greece. I believe that from October it is possible that we would see movements that may indicate that a wedding is going to be held.

Still no news about her wedding date with Matthew Kumar?

Maybe she(they) want to wait until all restrictions are lifted in order to celebrate with a large and lavish gathering? Otherwise I agree. The delay is strange.:ermm:

I am very clear that the religious wedding of Prince Philippos and Nina Florh would be in privacy, with his family and friends, in Greece or in London, perhaps we could have a photo shared by the Royal Family. However, for Princess Theodora, I think that her wedding would have a more public character, so I think it would be celebrated when the pandemic ends, about 2022, in conclusion `it could happen that Prince Pilippos could marry religiously before Theodora, about september or fall or winter

I believe the photo was taken in Greece ???

Hope she has a lovely day. It seems she and Matthew Kumar are still together even though we have no news of the wedding.

Tatler Magazine has confirmed that Celia Kritharioti will design Princess Theodora's wedding dress.

It has been known for more than two years that Celia Kritharioti is the designer of the dress. The news of Tatler is not new, in fact, Celia shared a publication on the occasion of the wedding of Prince Philippos with Nina, where she was invited, in which she confirmed that she was the designer. The dress has been stored for 2 years.....

Back
Top Bottom