Ingrid Alexandra's Birthday: Pictures and Articles (all years)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Love the new pictures of Ingrid Alexandra, to me she looks like a brown-haired version of her mother, sometimes she resembles her father and also in some pictures she looks a bit like her brother Marius. Happy belated 7th Birthday to the sweet little princess! :flowers:

Thanks for the photos!
Ingrid is such a lovely little girl.

Those photos are just so lovely! Especially the third picture. What a charming smile. Ingrid is a very beutiful young lady. Can't wait to see what a beauty she will be in 10 years. Haakon and Mette-Marit must be so proud of her. Her brown eyes are just really pretty. And she is a really nice combination of her father and mother. There is something Queen Sonja in her as well. She will make a very good queen of Norway!

What a lovely little girl! I´ve seen her photos since her birth and now she is turning into a true beauty.
Happy birthday, princess Ingrid Alexandra:flowers::princess3::rose2:

Wow, thanks for posting the comparison photos, they could be twins! Amazing-

What a beauty she is ! Really a beautiful girl !

beautiful girl!!! Ingrid is my fav royal along with Leonor, Amalia and Elisabeth, shes such a beauty.
about that pic of Haakon with 8 years old, yes they look alike of course, but i still think she has lots of facial features from her mother but with the brunette looks of her father.

so big and beautiful is ingrid!! I remenber the year she born when many princess born the same year, she allways was the most beautiful.

The photos of Ingrid Alexandra are just perfect, she's grown up so much. She is a beautiful girl who looks a lot like both her parents but mostly her father I think especially in those photos.

She's really beautiful.
She resembles her father a lot, but her smile is all Mette-Marit's :)

Thank you for the comparison images. I always thought she was such a nice combo of both parents. I think her wider face is from her mother. She seems to have inherited her father's sweet demeanor as well.

My goodness she's grown so much since the last time I've seen pictures of her and does she ever look like her Dad. What a lovely little Princess and a very Happy Birthday to Ingrid Alexandra!! :eek:)

fairy tale said:
Wow she looks really beautiful, lovely little Princess - she grows up so fast!

She is wearing a chain with a lion symbol, I guess it's one her mother has been wearing many years ago and gave it to her daughter.

"Comparison picture" with CP Haakon when he was about to turn 8.
http://pub.tv2.no/multimedia/na/archive/00884/prinsesse_ingrid_88466816x9.jpg

Princess Ingrid Alexandra looks so much like her father. And birthday wishes to princess Ingrid Alexandra on her 8th birthday:) ::Norway flags::

Birthday wishes to Ingrid Alexandra! She looks so much like MM but with her Dad's hair/eye color!

It's a very beautiful picture.
Notice that they seem to be inspired by the 2 statues in the back :)

It's a lovely photo. I love those generational photos.

great photo! ingrid look a lot like her father!

Such lovely photos, Ingrid's eyes are beautiful. Good day to be born on (it's my birthday too!). She is going to be very pretty when she grows up.

It's a lovely photo. I love those generational photos.

Me too Gracie, there was also a sweet one of Princess Ingrid Alexandra, Haakon and Harald which I do believe was shot when she was around 6. She's wearing a blue top. It's one of my favourite Ingrid Alexandra photos. :)

Last edited:
Such a lovely photo,it reminds me of the recent photo of King Juan Carlos,Prince Felipe and Infanta Leonor of Spain.

Back
Top Bottom