Stefano Casiraghi, Part II

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
that years when stefano was in monaco i think they were the most beautifull for charlotte in her whole life . what a period !

that years when stefano was in monaco i think they were the most beautifull for charlotte in her whole life . what a period !

I thinkk you are talking about "caroline" not Charlotte. (Of course also for Charlotte but she could not remember, she was only 4)

Next tuesday 11 august on italian public television RAI 1 during the popular program PORTA A PORTA there will be a part about the love story of Stefano and Caroline.

Oh, I wish I could watch it, but I can't.

Next tuesday 11 august on italian public television RAI 1 during the popular program PORTA A PORTA there will be a part about the love story of Stefano and Caroline.

Hopefully somebody is able to put that on you tube.

why isn`t Stefano buried in Saint Nicholas Cathedral?

I think it was the wish of P. Caroline that her husband was buried on Chapelle de la Paix. Princess grace was ( and is ) also buried there. :verysad:

Oh, I thought Princess Grace was buried in Saint Nicholas Cathedral, with Rainier.

Lazuli, P. Grace is buried in the Cathedral. Look up images in google and you will even find the tombatone.

Lazuli, P. Grace is buried in the Cathedral. Look up images in google and you will even find the tombatone.

Yes Rosana, you're right, thanks for correcting me. But i know for sure that Stefano was buried in Chapelle de la Paix by express wish of P. Caroline. The chapel is obviously smaller than the cathedral, closer to Caroline's home and, perhaps, a more private, intimate place for her to go pray for her husband... i guess... :angel:

I believe only the reigning princes and their spouses are buried in the cathedral (Rainier and Grace are). Prince Pierre and I think Christine-Alix (daughter of Antoinette) are also the Chapelle de la Paix.

Oh..it says that is not avaible in my location...-.-
rerehh, can you watch it?

I hope you can watch something on you tube , I have seen few parts of that program weeks ago.

Beautiful and unforgettable images and the voice of stefano !

could anyone to post the link..??? PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEE! I can't find the video.. :(

thank you very much for posting the link . why couldn`t stefano save himself and the other pilot could? what were the injuries produced in order to cause death?

Thanks for the video! this one i could saw it :p
Stefano was so hansome and so young...Princess Caroline looks really sad, heartbreaking images of her late's husband funeral. I wish he could still be alive.

Stefano was very young but incredibly mature for his age and his role. I often think what a great person he would be today.

Stefano was very young but he liked dangerous sports.It is a pity he died

it`s sad cause today he would only be 49. and he died almost 19 years ago

It strikes me that if Andrea's face would be a bit rounder it would be exactly the same as his father's.

thank you very much for posting the link . why couldn`t stefano save himself and the other pilot could? what were the injuries produced in order to cause death?

At the time I read that the co-pilot didn't wear his seatbelt and was catapulted from the catamaran which saved his life. Stefano had his seatbelt on and took the full blow when the boat twisted over. Don't know if this is the truth or if it was just made up by the gossip press.

Last edited by a moderator:
Could anyone briefly translate the program PORTA A PORTA? Thank

could you give me another link? i can not watch it

or could someone upload it anywhere? youtube or another site? i really want to watch it.

Stefano would be nearly 50 today. :sad: I wonder what he would be like.

Back
Top Bottom