Princess Caroline - Cover Girl Part II

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I found this cover from Freizeit Revue:

2cp5pbm.jpg

Nice cover of young Caroline, Romy :) Here are some more from 1983 die aktuelle, 1983 Frau im Spiegel, 1990 Frau Im Spiegel:

She and Charlotte look so much alike! The only differences I see in the face between Charlotte and Caroline is that the nose and eyes. Charlottes nose is smaller and lower bridge. The eyes Charlottes are more shaped and have expresison and color like Stefano.

I agree with you Lucia Rose. Charlotte is a very good mixture of both of her parents :)

A cover from Frau im Spiegel in 2001:

iceflower said:
I agree with you Lucia Rose. Charlotte is a very good mixture of both of her parents :)

A cover from Frau im Spiegel in 2001:
I think she looks very much like Stephanie in this picture. Not exactly, of course, but the expression, the eyes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is a great cover of Princess Caroline and Prince Ernst-August on their wedding day, havn't seen it before. Link

Tosca: is it me or all the italian magazines are very "yellow"? I can´t believe all those headlines

On the cover of Elle - Pic

On the cover of Bunte, really funny - Pic

I don't get it (the cover from Bunte).What is it supposed to represent ?

I love the Elle Cover, her eyes looks amazing with her sweet face, a natural beauty.

iloveroyals said:
I don't get it (the cover from Bunte).What is it supposed to represent ?
It's a Christmas issue, so they tried to paint a picture of Caroline, Ernst, Andrea Pierre and Charlotte how their Christmas eve may look like ;) Thanks for posting that, tbhrc, it's really kind of strange ;)
Here are some more covers:

frau 1976
Bunte 1988
Das goldene Blatt 1993
I don't know if the last one has been posted before, but it also belongs to the funny ones, plus: Caroline looks a bit more like Priscilla Presley
Grand Hotel 1981 ;)

Thanks, iceflower, and your new ones look beautiful. I like Caroline with that semi-short haircut she had at 16, 17, 18. I suppose one could say she became more beautiful in the late seventies, to late eighties, but I like the teenage look on her. She looks less like an A-list movie star, and has tremendous personality in that face.

Great findings, especially that GENTE cover! (BTW, lovely new avatar!)

As to avators, your's are even better, Ianna, everytime a new surprise :)

Another nice cover of a happy and pregnant Caroline:

Semana 1984

I found this magazine cover: Princess Caroline presenting baby Pierre to the world and the proud grandfather on the cover of semana in 1987:

cover

A nice cover from BUNTE - Pic

And one with Junot - Pic

That's a nice pic of young Caroline on the cover, Romy!

Here are two German covers from the magazine BUNTE:

1973 and 1974

Back
Top Bottom