Prince Joachim & Princess Marie Pictures, Part 1

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yes, she looked good in Russia, when barely pregnant, and looks good now that she's had her little prince. Marie is very photogenic, smiles readily, and seems to get in the swing of things. She likes to have fun, one gets the feeling that she is down to earth and she and Joaquim have a good time together, whether it's a formal event, or just together doing something less structured.

Nice pictures.

:previous: This is the 1st time I see Marie in such a regal gown. She looks stunning, just like a fairytale princess. Thanks for sharing the link, Sgl :flowers:

They do make a very nice looking couple. His height is so commanding of attention and her eyes and smile very expressive. He is looking older now, while her face is so fresh and young.

The first picture was from her and Joachim's visit to Russia, because she adorned her head with pieces of Apple. (Which some people claim is a dog).

The fourth picture was from their visit to Hong Kong. She is incidentally standing in front of a Christmas tree from Schackenborg. Christmas trees in Asia, I learned, are different from Christmas trees used in Europe.

A picture gallery of Princess Marie

Thank you, Dazzling :flowers:

Out of curiosity, can the French members of this forum tell me how much coverage Marie is getting in the French magazines? - The magazines dealing with royalties and celebrities, that is.
Is she hardly mentioned at all or is she pretty well covered?

It looks like the room (s) have been repainted? According to Muhler in his translation of a recent article from Billed Bladet, Princess Marie has been putting her own mark on Shackenborg. Maybe the photos were in connection to this? Looks like she and Joachim did a bit of redecorating before entertaining their parents and her step-children for Christmas!

I like these pictures a lot. She is a beautiful woman. I am not that much of a fan of what she is wearing but she still looks great. Thank you for posting these.

Thanks for the pics!!
The photo of him wearing the chicken suit is hilarious!! :ROFLMAO: And he looks quite embarrassed and angry, lol.

Hmm, IMO none of his kids really look like him. They are much more handsome than he was at their age ;)

Realy nice pics of Princess Marie. She´s very beautiful woman.

Hello everyone!:)

Does anyone know were I can find a picture of Princess Marie's Bridesmaid dress?

I know it was purple; I have recently been told the jacket is almost identical to CP Mary's bridesmaids?

I would love to compare them.;)

Thank you.:flowers:

Back
Top Bottom