Princess Marie-Anna of Bavaria & Dr. Klaus Runow: Sept. 8th, 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Marengo

Administrator
Site Team
City
São Paulo
Country
Brazil
On September 8th 2007 Marie-Anna, Princess of - and Duchess in Bavaria married Dr. Klaus Runow. She is the daughter of Duke Max Emanuel and Duchess Elisabeth-Christina in Bavaria. The couple married at Tegernsee.

There was a pre-wedding party held at Spetember 3rd at Schloss Nymphenburg.

Beautiful tiara!!! Would love to see the whole gown and the train. The veil appears to be an heirloom passed down....

Beautiful pictures, Marengo!! I love the last one of the bride and groom as it is a great view of the dress and veil. Thank you for sharing these!

Thank you for posting the photos. I love the one of young Prince Alphons in his costume.

Nice wedding. Very simple wedding dress, but because of her height and looks, she carried it off well. Only one more daughter left to be married! Hopefully another wedding soon.

That gown suited her beautifully. She looked so classic and timeless. That tiara is so delicate. Beautiful day for the couple.

What a beautiful tiara! Very nice gown as well.

As usual, German (minor) royals do it better! Lovely veil and tiara, not to mention the groom! Good for the princess for marrying out of the 'tribe' so to speak.

The dress is great, the neckline and sleeves remind me of CP of Denmark, Mary's wedding dress. This dress is better though, or somehow fits the bride better, don't know what it is.

Great pictures, thanks!

I can't see any of the photos (work computer blocks them). Any websites covering the wedding where I can see photos?

What does furst and furstin stand for as I see it preceeding some of the names?

What does furst and furstin stand for as I see it preceeding some of the names?

Fürst/Fürstin is a german Title which is translated as prince in the english language therfore i used the german version.

Another beautiful Bayern sister.

Btw does Sophie wore a bra on the evening dress?

Thanks for the photos!
Did anyone notice that Furstin Angela and Princess Ursula are wearing the same outfit?

The neckline and sleeves are like Mary's but somehow this dress is prettier.
It's also nice to see Princess Angela, I wished she'd wear a hat at least once and something that isn't black or grey.

Any further details on the couple? (e.g. how they met, what Princess Maria-Anna does for a living...)

A copy? Ypu think it was designed with a photo of Mary´s dress next to it :confused:? There are simularities indeed, the neckline for example, but the design is pretty basic.

Is the last of the sisters to get married? There are five of them, huh?

Back
Top Bottom