Prince Félix, News and Picture Thread 3: April - July 2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a wonderful picture of Félix in Point de vue magazine :eek: if you can buy it. Saddly, my scanner isn't working well :mad:!!!

Silly question but I gotta ask...is it a new picture? Anyone have a scan?

No he is not on the cover, it's prince William:( ! I think it's a new pic because it's his 21st official portrait. It's a black and white picture:cool: .

He is doing what he wanted... we never hear anything about him because people treat him like he is normal... is he still studying... its like a game of wheres wally...

Here you go- Prince Felix's official 21st birthday portrait from Pont de Vue. [Thanks to Anuschka at the Royals Portal Forum]

He looks wonderful. ;)

Attachments

• felix21birthday1.jpg
    felix21birthday1.jpg
    110.2 KB · Views: 505
Last edited:
well, the wedding explains his absence at the national day festivities. thanks for posting the pics everyone, he looks nice.

Last edited:
Here is one pic of the jordanian wedding he went to:p

Attachments

• blairjordan_wed_04.jpg
    blairjordan_wed_04.jpg
    144.2 KB · Views: 530
That definitely explains why he wasn't at National Day. Thanks for the picture pasiphae, and the information KatieLouise!

pasiphaé said:
Here is one pic of the jordanian wedding he went to:p
Thanks for the picture.:)

It's the reason why Felix was absent during the military parade and the Te Deum.;)

perhaps felix felt that guillaume could handle things without him.*shrugs who knows. *smiles

gaggleofcrazypeople said:
Why would he choose a wedding over national day?
National Day comes every year; a wedding only comes around once. He looks pretty good in that photo, even though it isn't close-up.

I wonder why Felix went to the Jordanian wedding instead of Guillaume? Usually it's the next in line to the throne that represents a royal family -- for example, you don't usually see Joachim go insted of Frederik if Margrethe can't go.

gaggleofcrazypeople said:
Why would he choose a wedding over national day?

Also, it's important between royal families to foster good relations. To not have sent any Luxembourg representation to this wedding would've been like a snub to Prince Hassan and Princess Sarvath.

i have found another photo of the wedding with felix in it. but i don't know how to post. help me someone.

lamass said:
i have found another photo of the wedding with felix in it. but i don't know how to post. help me someone.

No problem.

Scroll down to 'Additional Options'
Under 'Attach Files', click the 'Manage Attachments' button
When the window pops up, hit 'Browse' next to the first box and locate the picture on your hard drive
When you find it, double-click it, it will bring you back to the pop-up
Click 'Upload'
When it's finished uploading, the window should go away, if it doesn't, click the 'Close this window' button
Hit 'Submit Reply'
Your picture should be there!

okay, thank you suturegeisha for the help, felix is over the left shoulder of Rania. between her and that old guy.

Attachments

• 1c.JPG
    1c.JPG
    182.9 KB · Views: 501
I hadn't noticed him in that picture, good eye lamass! (He is definitely a cutie, suturegeisha!)

does felix attend functions on behalf of his family... what is his position in regards to international relations?

well it seems that he does attend functions on behalf of his family when he recently went to the wedding in Jordan...

Prince Félix voting;)

Attachments

• TP_REF26_20050710.jpg
    TP_REF26_20050710.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 490
do you know what the latest rumor in Luxembourg is? apparently felix is going to be a father! there would be a girl that is going to have a child from him. I don't want to create bad light around him but apparently it's the truth

cath85 said:
do you know what the latest rumor in Luxembourg is? apparently felix is going to be a father! there would be a girl that is going to have a child from him. I don't want to create bad light around him but apparently it's the truth

WHAT?!?:eek:

Is there an actual source for this, or it it just people talking?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom