Sheikh Mohammed's Children 4: September 2007-April 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know anything about Sheikh Saeed?

Thanks in advance.

Oops, I forget that Mo has a son named Saeed. :D

I don't know much about Saeed, he is rarely seen w/ his older brothers.
I'll have to look up more.;)

Last edited:
Thanks Alabina but I was actually talking about Sheikh Saeed bin Mohammed.

Thanks.

hiii every 1...
im a new member in this forum...
can any 1 tell me abt the poetry fazza3 wrote...((MARYAM))
my mom told me that he wrote it as a dedication to his sister and rashid al magid(a famous singer) sang the sond from his words...
i kno its for his sister but whats the story behind it??? y onli he wrote for his sister maryam...as i kno he had many sisters...
he wrote about sheikha hesa too

Looking more and more like his older brother, Maktoum. Hope he doesn't take on all his features!

Sheikh Maktoum

Students begin fund drive in Dubai college campuses - article & picture

Last edited by a moderator:
I need help... on sheikh Hamdan's website :: FAZZA3.COM :: The Official Website , there's a e-mail adress called: {removed e-mail address} but I can't read arabic, so what's written next to it? hope someone can help!
thanx a lot, A.

This is Hamdan's email....for anyone who wants to contact him personally....there are also emails for the admins/forum admins etc

:flowers:

This is Hamdan's email....for anyone who wants to contact him personally....there are also emails for the admins/forum admins etc

:flowers:
Don't for second think that Sheikh Hamdan actually looks at emails going to this address. His staff do this. His "real" email address would never be published.

Don't for second think that Sheikh Hamdan actually looks at emails going to this address. His staff do this. His "real" email address would never be published.

I know.....this is only his fan email....i just translated what was on the site!

I got a question:
I heard somewhere (don't remember where, but it was on tv) that sheikh Hamdan runs a luxury car dealership in Dubai. Is that true?

I got a question:
I heard somewhere (don't remember where, but it was on tv) that sheikh Hamdan runs a luxury car dealership in Dubai. Is that true?
Retail businesses have been left to other influential families outside the ruling family.

can any plz help me...
i really need the info behind the poem MARYAM fazza3 wrote..
is it a dedication to his sister??? or what...coz he has a sis called maryam

can any plz help me...
i really need the info behind the poem MARYAM fazza3 wrote..
is it a dedication to his sister??? or what...coz he has a sis called maryam

I am sorry I can't help you on the Maryam poem but you could always try to search for it on his website.

hello...
im curious to kno who is sami...
i heared tht he is rashids friend n he is with him most of the time...

Sami is Rashid's personnal assistant or otherwise known as his "hired daddy.":lol:

Ayesha16 or anyone...do you have any more info on sh-rashid? what does he do for a job (or responsibilities) what are his hobbies and where does he hang out?? and what his personality like???
Sorry just curious?

mo appears to be grooming rashed to head up the maktoum horse business. his hobbies are soccer and endurance. also, i heard he is a decent tennis player. i think he is pretty much an all around athelete. his personality depends on who you ask. the general consensus is that he is very shy, distant almost snobby to those who are not in his circle of friends. they say he has more of his father's personality. very reserved.

Just to let you know....Sheikh Rashid bin Mohammed Al-Maktoums' new website address is now:

www.shekh-rashid.net

I have already added this post to the website/video/links page

Is this lady giant or is this prince midget? Are all members of this family so short?

Yes, Maktoums tend to be short. ;)

What a pity..they actually look quite good.
Though they look very much one like another to me. Maybe that is because they have so much family interaction..in my country the law would prohibit them to marry such close cousins, and for our tradition this is unthinkable too. Even if we are Muslims.

well muslims can marry cuzinz...its halal as they say...

I think Mayed is really cute, any way they're all very handsome dudes..do they hang out in Dubai often?

I think Mayed is really cute, any way they're all very handsome dudes..do they hang out in Dubai often?

I think they do. I mean, they've got cars, boats, horses... they surely have time to have fun;) (if they're not working!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom