Victoria, Daniel and Family, General News Part 4: September 2017 - December 2020

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Author Astrid Lindgren's daughter spoke at her recent interview about Victoria:

Astrid Lindgren's daughter Karin Nyman: "The Crown Princess had a special bond to mother"
And speaking of princesses, Astrid and Crown Princess Victoria had a very special bond, Karin says.
- It started already when Victoria was little. She said something to a journalist which made an impression on Astrid: "If you ask stupid questions, you get stupid answers", and my mother thought it was so wisely said by such a young child.
Astrid Lindgrens dotter Karin Nyman_ _Kronprinsessan hade ett särskilt band till mamma_ – Icakuriren

Some photos of Victoria with Astrid Lindgren
Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image

Victoria is interviewed about holiday reading at the newest issue of "Vi Läser" -magazine (We Read).
She is photographed beside Haga Palace's old playhouse and the bookshelf Estelle got as a christening gift from the government and Riksdag with 200 books. The cutout and design of the bookshelf are very similar to the playhouse.
https://vilaser.se/app/uploads/2020/07/Skärmavbild-2020-07-07-kl.-12.31.08-1300x862.png

Crown Princess Victoria: "Only now I understand Astrid Lindgren's darknesses"
Crown Princess Victoria grew up with her mother's oral Brazilian stories and Swedish classics. This summer, Ocean Vuong is waiting in the book circle.
4# 2020_ Anna-Karin Palm, Ocean Vuong och kronprinsessan Victoria _ Vi Läser

The interview to "Vi Läser" was obviously done on 27th May, Vi Läser -magazines editor-in-chief Jonas Eklöf published then a photo of him with Victoria at his Facebook:
"The sky over Haga was not quite as "infinitely blue" as in the poem Kristina Lugn wrote for the wedding between the Crown Princess and Prince Daniel quite exactly ten years ago. But almost. Have talked Kristina Lugn, Lennart Hellsing and Ocean Vuong with Crown Princess Victoria - interview in the summer issue of Vi Läser"
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10157833744108411&set=a.65864673410&type=3&theater

Publishing house Bonnier Carlsen at its Instagram:
"Yes, but of course we are happy to see Crown Princess Victoria in the latest issue of @vilaser with "Örnis bilar" in her lap."
https://www.instagram.com/p/CCsaPxvpdyH/

Örnis bilar (Örni's Cars) is a children's book to children from 3 to 6 years.

I hope that Victoria's interview will be published at Vi Läser website. But Svensk Damtidning tells about the interview:
Crown Princess Victoria has lost a friend. Now she's talking about the last conversation.
The Crown Princess had a very special bond with Kristina Lugn. Kristina wrote the song "Vilar glad. I din famn" (Resting happily. In your arms) together with Benny Andersson to the wedding of Crown Princess Victoria and Prince Daniel in 2010.
When Kristina died in May this year, an entire nation mourned the loss of a people's poet. King Carl Gustaf made a statement in which he mentioned the wedding song: "Kristina Lugn was a prominent poet and playwright, with a unique percussion ability that contained both humor and deep seriousness. My family and I will especially remember Kristina Lugn through her “Resting happily. In your arms", performed at several of our family celebrations in recent years."
Now Victoria herself has for the first time commented on Kristina Lugn's death. She does this in an interview with the literature magazine Vi Läser.
- The last time I talked to Kristina Lugn was in December. She told of her enormous anxiety after she agreed to write the wedding poem. But then she stated that "it turned out well in the end". And so it was. The poem is incredibly beautiful. I'm glad she wrote it, says Victoria.
Victoria i sorg – avslöjar samtal med död vän _ Svensk Dam

Svensk Damtidning tells also, that Victoria tells at the interview that she has a book club, with the piquant name "Inget" (Nothing). Victoria does not say who is in the club, but it appears that they meet regularly.
Crown Princess Victoria did not have it easy reading in her teens. Dyslexia meant that the enjoyable in the experience was inhibited by performance anxiety and difficulties with the language.
But as a 43-year-old, the Crown Princess has developed into a diligent reader. She tells more about this in an interview with the literature magazine Vi Läser.
- I think that when you read, regardless of whether you read a physical book or listen, you create a kind of own room. In that way, I think literature can be a free zone, Victoria says in the interview.
In her childhood, Victoria got literature by having others read to her. A favorite was the legendary Swedish children's book author Lennart Hellsing.
- I had a nanny who read a lot of Hellsing to me. Books played a big role for me growing up. It was a mixture of my mother's oral stories from Brazil and children's books. A lot of Swedish but also some German, like Struwwelpeter, a book about upbringing, straight off, says Victoria.
Struwwelpeter is called "Pelle Snusk" in Swedish and was written in the 19th century by the author and psychiatrist Heinrich Hoffmann.'.
The interview also reveals something exciting from Victoria's private life. It turns out that she has a book club, with the piquant name "Inget" (Nothing). Victoria does not say who is in the club, but it appears that they meet regularly.
- Our book circle will read ”En stund är vi vackra på jorden” (On Earth We're Briefly Gorgeous) by Ocean Vuong, which I look forward to. But most of all, I look forward to reading to my children, to get to read and discover new worlds with them, Victoria says.
Kronprinsessan Victoria med i hemlig klubb _ Svensk Dam

Last edited:
Of course, Prince Daniel is there for his father, Olle Westling. Father and son have a close relationship and meet as often as they can. And now that Olle Westling has had grandchildren, it is of course extra fun to hang out.
In the hometown Ockelbo, there are many stories that illustrate how close the relationship between Daniel and Olle Westling is. An example comes from Gert Dahlqvist, former city manager of Ockelbo. He has known Daniel's parents for years and has worked closely with Olle Westling when he worked as social manager in the municipality. Gert Dahlqvist has previously told Gefle Dagblad about a memory that will always be with him:
- I was at Olle's 50th birthday party and I remember that Daniel served there. Later, when it became known that Daniel was hanging out with the Crown Princess, it felt sensational and unexpected. But for Ockelbo, it was nothing revolutionary, nothing they made a big deal of, Gert Dahlqvist told the newspaper.
Gert Dahlqvist's successor Maya Olsson, remembers how Ockelbo became a refuge for Victoria and Daniel after they became a couple.
- You could see them sitting in the market place and knew when they were in the village. There was a silent agreement to leave them alone. Ockelbo would be a sanctuary where they could be ordinary people. I saw them several times in basketball matches when Ockelbo played in the highest league, she told Gefle Dagblad.
Prins Daniels fina gest för pappa Olle _ Svensk Dam

Prince Daniel is invited to the inauguration of the new bowls arena in Borgholm.
The inauguration is scheduled to take place on September 4.
Prins Daniel bjuds in till öländsk arenainvigning - OB

Last edited by a moderator:
Both Svensk Damtidning and Aftonbladet write about Victoria's interview in "Vi Läser" magazine.
Did you know that our Swedish Crown Princess likes to read? Victoria reads and listens to an audiobook, alternately. She even has her own book circle. This is revealed by Victoria in a new interview with the magazine Vi Läser. The book circle, which has been given the creative name "Inget", has recently read the book Den sista flickan by Nadia Murad.
- It hit me very hard, the Crown Princess reveals.
- I listened to it when I was out running. I don't know how many times I stopped and cried.
Next in line in the reading pile is En stund är vi vackra på jorden by Ocean Vuong.
But the children's books may still be closest to the heart. Victoria mentions books like Elsa Beskow's Hattstugan, Tove Jansson's books about Moomin and then, of course, Astrid Lindgren's Mio min Mio and Bröderna Lejonhjärta.
- Astrid Lindgren was very brave. She dared to take on the difficult subjects: illness, death, orphans, mothers in heaven.
Victoria remembers that she often thought that Astrid's books were awful, that it is probably only now, as an adult, that she understands Astrid Lindgren's darkness, she reveals to Vi Läser.
Furthermore, the Crown Princess says that her nanny often read Lennart Hellsing's books for her. Easier than Astrid Lindgren perhaps. And a play with words - and language.
And speaking of language and words. In the interview, Victoria tells about Kristina Lugn, who wrote a wedding poem to Crown Princess Victoria and Daniel.
- The last time I talked to Kristina Lugn was in December. She told of her enormous anxiety after she agreed to write the wedding poem. But then she stated that "it turned out well in the end". And so it was. The poem is incredibly beautiful. I'm glad she wrote it, says Victoria.
Det läser Victoria i sommar – kolla in hennes boktips _ Svensk Dam

Here is the Crown Princess' secret: A book club
In a new interview, Crown Princess Victoria talks about her great interest in reading.
She talks openly about her dyslexia and also reveals that she is a member of a secret book club.
The latest book experience was so strong that she was forced to stop and cry several times, she tells the magazine "Vi Läser".
In the magazine Crown Princess Victoria is interviewed about books, which seems to be one of her major interests.
The Crown Princess tells the newspaper about her difficulties in reading. In her teens, books and reading were not something she was particularly fond of, her dyslexia made everything with letters difficult.
- It was very laborious with books. The reading itself was so difficult that it took away the joy, says the Crown Princess in the interview.
Nowadays she alternates reading in ordinary books with listening to audio books.
The Crown Princess also reveals that she is with in a book club called Inget. Those who are part of the secret book circle are not revealed, but on this summer's reading list is "En stund är vi vackra på jorden" by Ocean Vuong. The acclaimed novel has become a success in the USA, has been translated into several languages ​​and was published in Swedish this spring.
Victoria says that books meant a lot to her growing up, everything from the nanny's reading of Lennart Hellsing to mother Silvia's stories from Brazil. She still reads Elsa Beskow, Tove Jansson and Astrid Lindgren.
- Astrid Lindgren was very brave. She dared to take on the difficult subjects: illness, death, orphans, mothers in heaven, says Crown Princess Victoria.
One of the books that has recently captured her is "Den sista flickan" by Nadia Murad.
- It hit me very hard. I listened to it when I was out running. I do not know how many times I stopped and cried, says Crown Princess Victoria and adds that there was no further training that day.
Kronprinsessan Victorias hemlighet_ En bokklubb _ Aftonbladet

Last edited:
[...]

Gert Dahlqvist's successor Maya Olsson, remembers how Ockelbo became a refuge for Victoria and Daniel after they became a couple.
- You could see them sitting in the market place and knew when they were in the village. There was a silent agreement to leave them alone. Ockelbo would be a sanctuary where they could be ordinary people. I saw them several times in basketball matches when Ockelbo played in the highest league, she told Gefle Dagblad.
Prins Daniels fina gest för pappa Olle _ Svensk Dam

The residents of Ockelbo haven't put a foot wrong throughout the years since their native son became the boyfriend and subsequently consort of the crown princess, as far as I can see. They have been welcoming to the couple but maintained a dignified discretion and never attempted to capitalize from the connection.

Svensk Damtidning:
In the spring, Victoria had to carry the heaviest load when it came to representing the royal family in various contexts. The king and queen belong to the risk group due to their age, and were isolated at Stenhammar Castle for most of the spring. Despite this, they carried out certain assignments virtually, and according to 'Margareta Thorgren, they will continue on that path this autumn as well.
- The most important thing for us is to relate to the restrictions, but based on that, you can still act in different ways. Of course, it is still digital when it is possible, says Thorgren about the plan for the autumn.
With so much time already passed with the pandemic to deal with, many are forced to think more long-term, and the court is no exception.
- If we had a planning in the spring, we may plan something different because now it is more a fact that corona with restrictions will be more long-lasting than you might have thought in the spring. Based on that, we can do a more long-term planning, says Thorgren.
But when asked if it will continue to be Victoria who is responsible for most of the assignments, Thorgren could not confirm that this would be the case.
- We always start from the head of state, and based on that we plan. With restrictions, there will be different planning depending on the situation.
Ellen Myrgård Lindén, court reporter at Svensk Dam, said in the spring:
- Victoria has chosen a completely different path if you look at her royal colleagues. When most people isolate themselves in their castles, the Crown Princess is out in the community and provides information and helps in crisis work. She has taken an even greater responsibility over the royal representation and shows the Swedish people that she is a person to be reckoned with when life feels hopeless. It is important for her to be there for Sweden. Even in tough times.
Gåtan om Victoria – hovets hemliga plan för kronprinsessan _ Svensk Dam

Kungliga Magasinet Facebook
"Back to everyday life, routines and the late summer wardrobe?
Crown Princess Victoria is a true fashion queen and we are happy to be inspired by her style."
Tillbaka till vardagen, rutinerna och... - Kungliga Magasinet _ Facebook

Glass kidney, a memorial gift for the inauguration of the dialysis pavilion at Ryhov 2011. Equipped with HRH Crown Princess Victoria and Prince Daniel's signatures. (Daniel and Victoria inaugurated the dialysis pavilion at Ryhov on 31th March 2011).
Kunglig gravyr - Knuttes Snickarboa

Victoria's fashion success - shines in recycled clothes
Crown Princess Victoria is not only our next queen - she is also the queen of reusing fantastic dresses.
Sometimes her own - sometimes mother Silvia's.
- And she fits so well in them. Just such a thing, Silvia has said in an interview with Elle.
Victorias modesuccé – strålar i återanvänt

Victoria was at Andrea Brodin's hen party on Saturday.

Svensk Damtidning tells:
Luxury spa. Archipelago cruise. And a long late dinner ... What a hen party it was when Victoria kidnapped best friend Andrea Brodin!
Soon there will be a wedding in Crown Princess Victoria's girl group. After seven years together, Crown Princess Victoria's best friend Andrea Brodin will say yes to her partner Cedric Notz - and the hen party was held this weekend!
- Had the most magical Saturday night with my girl friends, writes Andrea Brodin on Instagram, and pays tribute to her friends who have joined up to celebrate her with a boat trip and luxurious dinner.
Andrea Brodin was kidnapped after she had been on TV4's Nyhetsmorgon and offered her best tips for easily updating the bathroom. This is how Andrea herself writes on her blog at Elle:
- Omg what an intense weekend, haha. After Nyhetsmorgon yesterday, the straight track was to home to take care of children. Cooked lunch for the girls + friends, got home Ivar who has been to camp and at the same time received an envelope in my hand from my daughter Diana with the following card and text…
- It was just throwing a bag together, jumping into the waiting car and then towards the destination unknown. The first stop was the Grand Hotel's spa.
- 90 minutes of massage and as a new person it carried on to a new unknown destination where my girl friends met up for further travel out on the water. The summer evening was so hot, absolutely incredible!
Among the guests on board were the entire girl gang - led by Crown Princess Victoria in a tiger pattern - and well-known faces such as Bathina Philipson and Emilia de Poret.
- Bath, gaping laughter, memory lane, a few tears due to getting easily moved, love bombing and so much power, love and kindness in this gang who are not so eager to be on social media, writes Andrea.
After the boat trip, it was time for her to recharge for the evening, and change her sea green JCrew dress for this blue metallic shiny disco bubble from By Malina.
Vi avslöjar_ Victorias galna möhippa i helgen! _ Svensk Dam

- Bath, gaping laughter, memory lane, a few tears due to getting easily moved, love bombing and so much power, love and kindness in this gang who are not so eager to be on social media, writes Andrea.
One of the few times that Andrea has ever alluded to her Royal friend.

Last edited:
Victoria and Daniel attended today the wedding of Andrea Brodin and Cedric Notz.

Andrea Brodin and Cedric Notz are now husband and wife. The place for the wedding was scenic Ulriksdal by Edsviken.
Among the guests were best friend Crown Princess Victoria and Prince Daniel.
She is one of Crown Princess Victoria's closest friends and he was Chris O'Neill's best man during the wedding to Princess Madeleine. It has been seven years since the TV profile and interior designer Andrea Brodin found love with entrepreneur Cedric Notz during the wedding.
He quickly chose to leave Switzerland for a life with Andrea in Sweden. In November 2016, they became the parents of their daughter Isabella, 3, and today, Saturday, they become husband and wife.
Today, Saturday, a number of guests were invited to Andrea Brodin's parents Hans Eric ”Jejje” Brodin and Eva Benita ”Putzi” Brodin's beautiful home in Ulriksdal in Solna, next door to Ulriksdal's Palace Chapel. The couple have long been good friends with the royal couple.
On Instagram, Andrea Brodin has shared several details about the big day, including the color theme of the wedding is white, green and brass.
Wedding was held at the back of the house overlooking Edsviken.
As recently as today, she also expressed a sigh of relief over the warm and sunny weather forecast. Andrea has also arranged for each guest to have a designed bottle of hand sanitizer in their pocket.
The guests arrived shortly after five o'clock in a boat that came from Stockholm's inner city. There was a cheerful atmosphere on board and the guests were festively dressed in dark suits and elegant summer dresses. Crown Princess Victoria and Daniel were also present at the wedding, but chose to go out on their own.
Just before six o'clock, the bride and groom showed up at the back of the house together with the bride's son Ivar. The wedding took place around 6 pm at the back of the house where white chairs and a rose arch stood. From the wedding venue, the guests and the bride and groom have a heavenly view of Edsviken.
During the wedding, Victoria was seen laughing and being in a bubbling happy mood. They hung out with the other guests and seemed to have a wonderful time.
Societetsparet gifta –*kronprinsessan Victoria gäst _ Aftonbladet

We can see that Victoria and Daniel are sitting beside Andrea's parents.
Victoria was recycling her H&M Conscious Collection dress, which she wore for the first time at the Sweden Dinner in September 2017 and right after that at the wedding of prince Filip of Serbia and Danica Marinkovic.

This year's society wedding is underway! Today, Victoria's best friend Andrea Brodin married her great love Cedric Notz. And Crown Princess Victoria and Prince Daniel were guests of honor at the wedding!
Today, Crown Princess Victoria's classmate and childhood friend Andrea Brodin, 43, marries her Cedric Notz, 45. After seven years together.
Andrea is super beautiful in her wedding dress from Swedish By Malina and her and Cedric's little daughter Isabella, 3, is the flower girl. And the hottest guests? Yes, of course it's Crown Princess Victoria and Prince Daniel!
The ceremony, which began with the Beatles song "All you need is love" took place outdoors.
This is a small and intimate wedding and the wedding takes place in the presence of 30 guests.
- It is a super small wedding, Andrea herself said when we were in contact with her a couple of days ago, and one of the wedding guests describes the wedding as "classically romantic":
- It will be lively and personal, just as Andrea is, she says to Svensk Damtidning.
Andrea has chosen green, white and gold as the consistent color theme, and those tones are also repeated in the bridal bouquet, the beak party's flowers and the table decorations.
Just nu_ Victoria på plats för att fira bästa vännens bröllop _ Svensk Dam

Today, the princess friend Andrea Brodin and Chris' best man, Cedric Notz, had an intimate wedding ceremony in Ulriksdal, outside Stockholm. Victoria and Daniel were two of the guests and we have never seen them so in love!
After a tough corona spring, with canceled royal assignments, the Crown Princess couple finally got to let go a bit with their closest friends. They have spent the summer on Öland but are now back in Stockholm. And they could not have gotten a better start in the fall season of 2020!
Victoria shone in a pink pastel dress and Daniel was handsome in a dark suit. There is something in seeing the Crown Princess couple in such a private context. They are relaxed and joke a lot - both with each other and with those they meet. Such evenings are of course needed when you have a large royal responsibility on your shoulders on a daily basis. Both Victoria and Daniel enjoyed just being husband and wife for one night.
Victoria och Daniel på privat fest – bilderna visar sanningen _ Svensk Dam

Victoria

One more photo of Victoria at the wedding

These are the pictures you must not miss: Victoria and Daniel at this weekend's love party - and they were almost as much in love as the bride and groom!
Victoria's friend Andrea Brodin said yes to her Cedric Notz and the wedding took place in the Brodins family's large beautiful 19th century villa in Ulriksdal's Palace park. The moment after Andrea and Cedric became married, cheers erupted up there on the terrace, and when it was time for the guests to toast the newlyweds in champagne, Crown Princess Victoria put her arm around her husband. How nice!
Maybe they remembered that moment ten years ago when they themselves became husband and wife in the Stockholm Cathedral?
You can hardly believe it's true, but Victoria and Daniel have actually been a couple for 19 years! They met when 24-year-old Victoria (who has now turned 43) started working out at Daniel's then gym on Regeringsgatan in Stockholm and the friendship soon turned into love.
- The more I got to know her, the more irresistible she became! said Daniel later.
- I simply fell in love and that love was answered felt clear.
And Crown Princess Victoria said:
- I felt safe and happy.
Feelings that seem to be just as strong, 19 years later.
De nya kärleksbilderna på Victoria och Daniel! _ Svensk Dam

Lovely photos of Victoria and Daniel and Victoria's arms, wow!

Victoria and Daniel support their friend Alexander Fitzgibbons in his 2020km Challenge.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CEWq6yqAJLt/

"I have started the challenge and will be running, cycling, swimming and kayaking the 2,020 kilometres from London to Stockholm in aid of Child Bereavement UK, a charity of which I am a trustee. It’s a 16-day, entirely self-propelled challenge and I am aiming to raise £1 million (or 12 million SEK).
This challenge will be entirely self-funded ensuring Child Bereavement will receive 100% of all donations made."
Why am I raising money for Child Bereavement?
You will see seven shining stars at the top of the 2020 Challenge logo: A, I, I, D, A, A, I. These are the initials of seven wonderful children of friends who are no longer with us. I first became involved with Child Bereavement UK [CBUK] five years ago. Two of my closest friends, Gavin and Therese, lost their daughter India in a tragic riding accident. Julia Samuel and her team at this amazing charity were a fantastic support for the family in the months after the accident. I vowed to help. In 2015 I completed an Ironman to raise money for the charity. In 2018 I became a trustee.
ALEXANDER FITZGIBBONS is fundraising for Child Bereavement UK

Alex Fitzgibbons is the Managing Director and majority shareholder of Fait Accompli, one of the world’s leading event organisers. He has been a supporter of Child Bereavement UK for a number of years and in 2015 he raised £250,000 for the charity by competing in an Ironman in Kalmar, Sweden. Alex is married with five children and splits his time between Sweden and the UK. He is also a trustee of the GD Charitable Trust and a previous trustee of the Eve Appeal.
Trustees _ Child Bereavement UK

Alexander Fitzgibbons is married to Cristina Stenbeck, who is a member of the steering group of Generation Pep, and one of the inspirers of Prince Daniel's Fellowship and its entrepreneurial programme.
Here Cristina Stenbeck and Alexander Fitzgibbons at Oscar's christening.
http://imageupper.com/i/?S1100010080011W159861981852437

Alex Fitzgibbons _ Official Profile on The Marque
Cristina Stenbeck - Wikipedia

Cristina joined Alexander in Helsingborg
https://www.instagram.com/p/CEYkCnBAiR9/

Last edited:
Svensk Damtidning:
A mobile movie from inside Haga! And Crown Princess Victoria and Prince Daniel cheer one of their closest friends.
Suddenly it appeared on Instagram - Victoria's and Daniel's private little mobile movie from inside Haga Palace. A film they made to cheer one of their closest friends: Cristina Stenbeck's husband Alex "Fitz" Fitzgibbons, who for the past 16 days has cycled, swam, paddled and run the 2020 kilometers from Kensington Palace in London and all the way to Sweden. A tough challenge he carries out to raise money for the charity Child Bereavement UK.
And Alexander Fitzgibbons himself writes:
- I am honored that The 2020km Challenge 2020 is supported by Crown Princess Victoria and Prince Daniel. And I am so happy to be back in Sweden, where Cristina, our five children and I are happy enough to live.
But it is not enough that Alexander Fitzgibbons, or "Fitz" as Victoria casually calls him, has been peppered along the way by Sweden's Crown Princess couple. Prince William himself has also issued a greeting.
And tomorrow Sunday - well then Alexander Fitzgibbons goes to the finish line here in Stockholm with great cheers, after his marathon performance for 17 long days.
Ny film på Victoria och Daniel – inifrån Haga _ Svensk Dam

Svensk Damtidning:
Daniel has been out having fun! Svensk Damtidning can reveal that the prince showed up at an indoor restaurant - in the middle of the city!
Prince Daniel is back in Stockholm after a long summer on Öland. He and Victoria will continue to be in charge of the royal baton because the royal couple must be careful during the current corona pandemic.
But Daniel's comeback in Stockholm does not only mean that the prince is back in the royal arena and in the public eye. Now he also has a chance to meet his friends - after several months apart.
On Thursday, Daniel left Haga to go into the city and visit the district of Vasastan and L'Avventura. A reputable Italian restaurant, housed in an old cinema.
An eyewitness tells Svensk Damtidning that Daniel was in a radiant mood where he was sitting, next to his friends. Just a few hours earlier, Victoria and Daniel had left Solna's ambulance station and a large media contingent. But that's what the prince's life often looks like. Full of contrasts.
Daniels utekväll med grabbarna –*dök plötsligt upp på innestället _ Svensk Dam

Last edited:
Alexander Fitzgibbons told in the morning at his Instagram, that Victoria will run with him the last 5 kilometers at his 2020km Challenge, which will end at Haga Park/Haga Palace. Alex runs today as the last part of the Challenge a marathon from Södertälje to Haga.
"Very honoured to have Crown Princess Victoria running the last 5km with us".
https://www.instagram.com/p/CEgWcDtgPMT/
https://www.instagram.com/p/CEf9k4Mg3UA/

Except Victoria, also Daniel was running with Alexander the last kilometers - and two bodyguards, perhaps third cycling.
https://insta-stories.ru/2020kmchallenge2020/s/qaYBRJn84xh
https://insta-stories.ru/2020kmchallenge2020/s/Jgy7N04gNas
https://instagram.fmex3-1.fna.fbcdn...=5ff8c18313675d09d0109ba130cc6156&oe=5F73C43A

The Challenge is over, Victoria, Daniel and Oscar at the photo.
https://scontent-lga3-2.cdninstagra...=faf770e68f9a894cfc2f4841275cf48d&oe=5F74DDA1
https://scontent-qro1-1.cdninstagra...=3ed8b836a850aff89255c0c94174df04&oe=5F74D242

At this video we see also Daniel and Estelle with Rio.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CEg0n9TAM2S/

Good photos of the crown princess family
https://www.instagram.com/p/CEgxGx3pz6n/

Last edited:
Swedish Press Agency SPA was the only photo agency in Haga Park yesterday, when Alexander Fitzgibbons finished his 2020kmChallenge.

Photos from SPA's Facebook
"Ofcourse was @swedishpressagency exclusive at the finale of the #2020kmchallenge2020 - in Haga Parken. Alexander Fitzgibbons, husband to Cristina Stenbeck has crossed 7 countries, Paddling, Swimming and Running over 5 marathons. Crown Princess Victoria and Prince Daniel was part of the last 5 km in Hagaparken in Solna and crossed the finishline with Alexander."
Victoria and Oscar
https://scontent-hel2-1.xx.fbcdn.ne...=a80b910e06997b0f8a5207601c04d457&oe=5F7099A3

Victoria, Daniel and Oscar
https://scontent-hel2-1.xx.fbcdn.ne...=53c678ee1e79e73a946f4736c021555e&oe=5F735C7D

Estelle
https://scontent-hel2-1.xx.fbcdn.ne...=316fd769578dedf1f06aa89a6cb67038&oe=5F72C5A8

Victoria, Daniel, Alexander Fitzgibbons and Cristina Stenbeck
https://scontent-hel2-1.xx.fbcdn.ne...=20c116b98c1226b7822bbb69d2d380da&oe=5F72CC41

Alexander Fitzgibbons and Cristina Stenbeck
https://scontent-hel2-1.xx.fbcdn.ne...=392cbff587f4a58d5e36576a08864dfc&oe=5F7259DD

SPA's Instagram
https://www.instagram.com/p/CEiqyfCHjUQ/

More photos and short video at Expressen's article (great that they updated more photos during the day)
Estelle's mischievous play with the new puppy
Five marathons, almost 2000 km cycling and canoeing across both the English Channel and Öresund - in 17 days.
The royal family's friend Alexander Fitzgibbons has put that behind him and on Sunday he finally finished in Haga Park in Stockholm - where he was cheered on by none other than the Crown Princess family.
On Sunday, it was play and cheers that were on the schedule for the Crown Princess family. Together with about twenty other people, they had gathered in Haga Park in Stockholm to receive Fitzgibbons, who carried out a real mammoth project for charity.
His goal was to cover 2020 kilometers in 16 days and through that raise money for the British charity Child Bereavement UK, where he is a trustee.
Fitzgibbons is married to the Swedish-American businesswoman Cristina Stenbeck, one of the heirs to the Kinnevik Group. Both Cristina Stenbeck and Fitzgibbons are friends privately with Prince Daniel and Crown Princess Victoria. They have been seen several times at the same parties and have also crossed paths in different projects.
Private video from inside the Palace: "Fantastic"
A few days ago, Victoria and her husband posted a private video from inside the Palace on Haga where they cheered their friend "Fitz" towards the finish line on Sunday.
- It is fantastic to follow you and what you and your friends do. We both admire and are inspired by what you are doing right now, said Crown Princess Victoria in the clip.
The prince filled in:
- We look forward to Sunday when we get to meet you again, keep fighting!
And the Crown Princess family were not the only royalty to support Alexander Fitzgibbons. British Prince William also posted a video on social media to support the project.
Estelle playing with the dog
And on Sunday it was time. For the last five kilometers, Fitzgibbons was supported by, among others, Prince Daniel, who ran the last bit with him.
Pictures from Haga show how the royal family cheers a tired but happy marathon runner to the last meter.
Princess Estelle also takes the opportunity to play with the family's new acquisition, dog Rio. They both run around the park and at one point tangle the leash in the maze among the people gathered.
At the same time, little brother Oscar is mostly in his mother's arms.
- Good luck with your epic challenge, you do a really good job, says the prince in his video.
Lek i Hagaparken! Prinsessan Estelle busade med hunden Rio

More photos
https://imageupper.com/i/?S1200010080021Y15988838701758389
https://imageupper.com/i/?S1200010080011Y15988838701758389
https://imageupper.com/i/?S1200010080031Y15988838701758389
https://imageupper.com/i/?S1200010080041Y15988838701758389
https://imageupper.com/i/?S1200010080051Y15988838701758389
https://imageupper.com/i/?S1200010080061Y15988838701758389
https://imageupper.com/i/?S1200010080071Y15988838701758389

https://imageupper.com/i/?S1200010080081Y15988838701758389
https://imageupper.com/i/?S1200010080091Y15988838701758389
https://imageupper.com/i/?S1200010080101Y15988838701758389
https://imageupper.com/i/?S1200010080111Y15988838701758389
https://imageupper.com/i/?S1200010080121Y15988838701758389
https://imageupper.com/i/?S1200010080131Y15988838701758389
https://imageupper.com/i/?S1200010080141Y15988838701758389

https://imageupper.com/i/?S1200010080151Y15988838701758389
https://imageupper.com/i/?S1200010080161Y15988838701758389
https://imageupper.com/i/?S1200010080171Y15988838701758389
https://imageupper.com/i/?S1200010080181Y15988838701758389
https://imageupper.com/i/?S1200010080191Y15988838701758389
https://imageupper.com/i/?S1200010080201Y15988838701758389
https://imageupper.com/i/?S1200010080211Y15988838701758389

The entire Crown Princess family in Hagaparken with their dog Rio!
There were some very familiar faces that appeared in Haga Park yesterday afternoon! Because there stood the Crown Princess family itself! Victoria, Daniel, Estelle and Prince Oscar - all in training clothes. And with them they had their furry dog, cavapoo Rio on a leash. He has reached the age of six months and had a lot of fun when he jumped around with his little mistress Estelle.
Now this was not just any family outing. But business queen Cristina Stenbeck's husband Alexander Fitzgibbons who went to the finish line after his 17-day charity race: He has cycled, swam, kayaked and run - all the way from Kensington Palace in London, all to raise money for the charity Child Bereavement UK.
He managed to reach his goal, which was one million British pounds, and when he went to the finish line with great cheers at Pelousen, the big lawn in front of the Copper Tent in Hagaparken, he had reached his goal of 1 million British pounds with a bang.
For the last five kilometers, he was wonderfully accompanied by Crown Princess Victoria and Prince Daniel. They ran side by side with Alexander Fitzgibbons, along Sveavägen and all the way to the finish. And there Prince Oscar, Princess Estelle and dog Rio were waiting.
Victoria dök upp med Estelle och Oscar – och hunden Rio! _ Svensk Dam

Videos
Victoria von Schweden_ Sportlicher Familienausflug – doch Söhnchen Oscar wirkt verwirrt _ BUNTE.de
Royal-Video_ Prinzessin Estelle versteckt sich unter dem Tisch _ GALA.de

Article in Expressen's paper version
https://scontent-yyz1-1.cdninstagra...=325e6f5f12fe95cf3b8f608e2fefe88f&oe=5F76B0CA

Svensk Damtidning's editor-in-chief Johan T Lindwall on Andrea Brodin's wedding to Cedric Notz:
It was as if the circle was closing. It was here that Daniel presented himself for the first time in a royal context.
Then insecure and far from accepted. Today self-evident as prince of Sweden and self-evident in the Swedish royal family.
As we had longed for. As Crown Princess Victoria and Prince Daniel had longed for. Finally, it became a real royal party again in society - not a day too late. In the end, it was Crown Princess Victoria's absolute best friend who chose to ease the restrictions around Corona and arrange a wedding party.
At home in the fantastic parental home Loviseberg in Ulriksdal, the wedding took place between Andrea and her beloved Cedric Notz. You who know your society know that the love between them started at the very wedding of Princess Madeleine and Chris O'Neill in 2013. Cedric, Chris's childhood friend, was the best man at the wedding. But now that Andrea and Cedric were married in the garden at Loviseberg, neither Chris nor Madeleine could join because they are in quarantine in the United States. But Victoria and Daniel were there!
And what we have longed to see them together in an official context. Of course, Victoriadagen was such an occasion, but this year when they were trapped in a castle hall in Borgholm's castle ruins, it is not really possible to compare with the sparkling wedding scale at the Brodin family's home.
But the biggest thing about this day was without a doubt that it was a historic day for Daniel. It was the circle that closed for him. 17 years ago he was with when Andrea Brodin then married her then love Niclas Engsäll. Then the wedding took place in 2003 and it became Daniel's big debut in such contexts. Even then in August. For the first time he officially came together with Victoria and it was by the way the first time that all the then three royal couples showed up together, Princess Madeleine and Jonas Bergström and Prince Carl Philip and Emma Pernald.
Now, 17 years later, a former outsider is in the royal heat: Daniel. Then Daniel Westling. Today Prince Daniel of Sweden. 17 years is not really a very long time - in terms of a whole life, but for Daniel it is an extremely long time. So much has happened in those years. We know everything from the fight to get Crown Princess Victoria, the engagement, the dramatic kidney transplant, the wedding, Estelle's birth, Oscar's birth and all assignments abroad and in Sweden as Prince of Sweden.
Then Daniel was something of a calf on green pasture. Today he is a full-fledged prince of Sweden, but above all: A beloved husband and father of two fantastic children. Imagine if we had known then how incredibly beloved Daniel would be.
Not just by Victoria - but also by an entire nation.
Johan T Lindwall om Andrea Brodins bröllop med Cedric Notz _ Svensk Dam

What happened to Prince Daniel's knee? The new pictures from the weekend show him in shorts. Brown and relaxed and fit - but with something that looks like an injury to the right leg.
In any case, Prince Daniel has taken a blue knee pad to help him - and that is a fact that has raised questions.
The company behind the knee pads writes that it gives the knee joint "good compression" and that it "both warms and relieves pain". It can prevent and rehabilitate, among other things in case of knee pain, running knees, overload and wear and tear. It should also improve coordination, and can also prevent minor injuries.
So what could Prince Daniel have suffered? This is what Svensk Dam's sports expert Julia Navrén says:
- There is probably no ongoing knee injury as he was actually out and ran five kilometers last Sunday. But Prince Daniel is a former hockey guy, so there may be something old lying there haunting.
- A knee pad like the one he uses in the picture helps with stability if you have any feeling, and it also prevents new injuries. So it's a great alternative if you, like Daniel, may feel a little tired, but do not want to stand over the run.
The pictures were taken in connection with the Crown Princess couple's good friend - and Cristina Stenbeck's husband - Alexander "Fitz" Fitzgibbons finished in Haga Park on Sunday after his 2020 km long charity race 2020kmchallenge2020 from London to Stockholm.
And Prince Daniel was no more affected by his knee than he could be with Crown Princess Victoria and run the last five kilometers with his friend "Fitz".
Bilden avslöjar prins Daniels knäskada _ Svensk Dam

Rio on Sunday

That is never the case with a mixed-race dog. No one can say in advance how big it will be or what the fur will look like. And that's also why everyone has been extra curious about the Crown Princess family's mixed-race dog Rio, which is a cross between a poodle and a cavalier king charles spaniel. And now we have the answer: It became a doggy with a clear poodle look! Little Rio, who has already turned six months old, right now looks like an unusually furry dwarf poodle. Some traces of cavalier king charles are hard to see. And surely he looks like taken from a children's book? Like the prototype of a cute dog. Quite simply a dog like that you want to cuddle with it right away.
He also seemed to be in great shape this Sunday afternoon in Haga Park. He rushed around with Princess Estelle at the other end of the black leather leash, and no one could miss his name: From the necklace dangled a small nameplate in the shape of a dog bone.
Så ser Victorias blandrashund Rio ut i dag! _ Svensk Dam

Crown Princess Victoria is an embodiment of health. No wonder considering she's married to a personal trainer, perhaps.
But it is clear that her arms are now so well trained that they provoke reactions even abroad. When the news of the Crown Princess's visit to her friend Andrea Brodin's wedding reached beyond our borders, it was an image that attracted eyes. A specific image where you can see Victoria's mighty biceps, wrapped around Daniel's shoulders.
"Victoria has ridiculously well-sculpted arms," ​​a user wrote on Twitter.
Ellen Myrgård Lindén, reporter in Svensk Damtidning, has reacted - in a positive sense - to Victoria's arms.
- For Crown Princess Victoria, training is a must. Training is an obvious part of her everyday life. Both as an interest but also for her to cope with her hectic job. In the last six months, however, she has started training much more with Daniel - just like they did when they were newly in love! The Crown Princess couple has worked a lot from home, due to the corona pandemic, and it has meant that they have also had more time to train together. And of course there is a difference in arm strength when you train so closely with a former personal trainer, who can push his wife to new heights, in a loving but determined way, says Ellen.
Kronprinsessan Victoria visar upp nytt utseende _ Svensk Dam

When Andrea Brodin got married this week, the Crown Princess was obviously in place. And a detail in the outfit revealed what she did before the party!
In August, Crown Princess Victoria's best friend Andrea Brodin married her Cedric Notz. Victoria and Daniel were of course on site to celebrate the newlyweds, who tied the knot of the marriage at a small ceremony at Ulriksdal outside Stockholm.
In honor of the day, Victoria wore a wonderfully nice dress from H&M. The bride, in turn, wore a magical wedding dress from By Malina.
And you see! Victoria also wore her signature hairstyle: bun. Over the years, the bun has become her absolute favorite hairstyle. She wears it tight, quite high up on the back of her head. And she usually does it herself, she has learned that over time. Even this one, she seems to have created herself. At home at Haga Palace. What reveals her? That it is not completely, completely, perfectly.
We understand why the Crown Princess loves to tie the bun on herself. The bun holds in all positions, whether it is everyday or party. If you have done a good basic job, with tupping and spray, the bun also lasts a whole day. The kbun is also relatively easy to make and can be varied endlessly. Actually, it is only one's own imagination that sets the limits.
- Buns go never out, they are always trendy, says a hairdresser we spoke to.
- The bun has existed in different variants at all times. You see them, in different versions, through all ages.
Detaljen som avslöjar Victoria – kolla in bilderna _ Svensk Dam

Mark Levengood, Finnish-Swedish journalist, author and TV-host, who has hosted among other things Victoria and Daniel's Wedding TV-broadcast and many times Victoria's birthday concert, posted yesterday to his Instagram a photo of him with Daniel:
"Now you think there's a new version of Mary Poppins on the way. But no. However, Prince Daniel is among the nicest there is. And whatever it looks like in the picture, we kept a corona distance !!!"
https://www.instagram.com/p/CErV-U5nt54/

Obviously it was some kind of interview, since both men have mics, and it was done close at Haga Palace.

On many years we got to see the popular host Mark Levengood host Victoriadagen and over the years he has watched the royal family closely in various contexts.
But now it turns out that Mark has had some free time with Prince Daniel, something he told more about on his Instagram.
"And whatever it looks like in the picture, we kept a corona distance !!!", he writes to the post.
Ten years ago, he guided us through all the events behind and around when Crown Princess Victoria got her Prince Daniel when they got married.
Five years later, he was also present when Prince Carl Philip and Princess Sofia said yes to each other.
On his Instagram, the popular host is now showing a special meeting.
In a post, he has published a picture of himself with Prince Daniel who is seen holding an umbrella above their heads.
"Now you think there's a new version of Mary Poppins going on. But no ", writes Mark Levengood.
And about Prince Daniel himself, Mark has only kind words to say.
"Prince Daniel, however, is among the nicest there is. And whatever it looks like in the picture, we kept a corona distance !!!”, he writes.
Such a nice meeting and nice to see you together! We hope to know more about the meeting soon!
Mark Levengoods ärliga ord om Daniel Westling – det tycker han om prinsen_ _Hur det än ser ut..._

Crown Princess Victoria invited to an exhibition about the book's history in Skara
Skara municipality plans to open Sweden's first play and learning exhibition about the book's history in the old library in Skara. Inauguration is planned for the beginning of 2021.
The cultural city of Skara carries a 1000-year history. Among other things, Sweden's oldest book from the 1150s and other unique book treasures that are waiting for attention are hiding here. With the investment that has the book in focus, it will fill 420 square meters with life and playful learning.
They have taken inspiration from Junibacken in Stockholm and Alfons Åbergs Kulturhus in Gothenburg. The purpose is to be able to learn more about writing and book history and to arouse children's curiosity.
The book adventure has many rooms and nooks that invite to play and role-play.
As part of the inauguration, Skara diocese's bishop Åke Bonnier will appear and the cultural director also hopes for a royal visit as Crown Princess Victoria and her family are invited to celebrate the inauguration.
Kronprinsessan Victoria inbjuden till utställning om bokens historia i Skara - Skaraborgs Nyheter
Nytt unikt besöksmål i kulturstaden Skara _ Skara kommun

Last edited:
Great that they did it, and nice photos.

Photos at court press room
https://www.kungahuset.se/images/20...mtlandstriangeln_1_Foto_Kungl.Hovstaterna.jpg
https://www.kungahuset.se/images/20...mtlandstriangeln_2_Foto_Kungl.Hovstaterna.jpg
https://www.kungahuset.se/images/20...mtlandstriangeln_3_Foto_Kungl.Hovstaterna.jpg

Princess Victoria and Prince Daniel on a quick hemester in the Swedish mountains
Crown Princess Victoria and Prince Daniel have had a hemester (holiday in their homeland) in the same way as many other Swedes.
They have hiked in the mountains.
This weekend, the couple hiked almost 50 km in the Jämtland mountains - a little faster than most others.
In the transition between summer and autumn, Crown Princess Victoria and Prince Daniel went hiking in the mountains.
On the royal house's Instagram account, it is said that the couple walked the 47-kilometer-long Jämtland Triangle this weekend. The hike went between the three mountain stations Storulvån, Sylarna and Blåhammaren to end in Storulvån.
In the pictures we see the couple with solid equipment, Victoria drinks from a mountain stream with a large backpack on her back.
Other hikers may have seen the couple in the tracks, the Jämtland Triangle is one of the more famous and well-visited trails in the Swedish mountain world and is relatively easy to hike. At least that is what the Swedish Tourist Association states on the site for the hiking trail.
A little faster
According to STF, it is most common to divide the trip into three to four days, but Victoria and Daniel were a little faster who walked the trail in two days.
And you don't really need to bring either food or a tent - you can eat and sleep at the three mountain stations along the trail.
But Victoria's backpack tells that they packed quite a bit. Crown Princess Victoria and Prince Daniel chose the direction that is considered the most beautiful - and easiest - to walk. According to experts, it is a little tougher to go in the opposite direction.
A little uphill, of course, the Jämtland Triangle has its highest point at 1,086 meters in Blåhammaren.
On Instagram, the Crown Princess Couple thanks the Swedish Tourist Association for the work all the association's members do to spread knowledge about the right of public access and that nature should be accessible to everyone.
Kronprinsessan Victoria och prins Daniel var på fjällvanding i Jämtland och vandrade leden Jämtlandstriangeln.

Last edited:
Margareta Thorgren spoke with Svensk Damtidning about Victoria and Daniel's hike and told that they try to do a mountain hike like this every year at this time.

Here are the pictures from Victoria and Daniel's private love weekend. Three child-free days, just the two of them. And with an overnight stay under the starry September sky.
- They drove up to Jämtland last Friday, and they stayed both in tents and at the mountain station. The children were not present, says Margareta Thorgren to Svensk Damtidning.
For Victoria, this was a dream come true. For a year and three months she has been talking about and that she wanted to do this, and on Friday she and Prince Daniel were finally able to put on their hiking boots and embark on the 47-kilometer hike that goes by the name Jämtland Triangle: A classic that took them from Storulvån's mountain station via Sylarna and Blåhammaren and back to Storulvån again. All the way with the backpack on the back.
It was three days filled with experiences, side by side with Daniel: Through the mountain birch forest and over the suspension bridges. They waded across the mountain streams and rested in the windbreaks. And could enjoy the magical view of the bare mountain.
At the same time, it turned out that it was not so bad with Prince Daniel's "knee injury": Last weekend we saw him with a knee pad on his right knee - but now he could walk this 50 km long and quite demanding hike without hindrance. It was three intense days.
Victoria and Daniel hike the mountains - every year
And it was not the first time Victoria and Daniel were out hiking, just the two of them.
- That's right. The Crown Princess couple tries to do a mountain hike like this every year at this time, says Margareta Thorgren.
- Hiking is an activity that they really appreciate. And it was an extra fitting holiday given the coronary restrictions.
Victoria och Daniel – sanningen om kärleksresan _ Svensk Dam

Victorias nya underbara besked med Daniel – som får svenska folket att jubla_ ”Ljuvligt”

Last edited:
A little fun free time with dad! Prince Oscar got to hang out with Daniel out on the town - and with them they had a big H&M bag.
Keep your eyes open the next time you go shopping in Stockholm - you may clash with someone in the royal family! In any case, that was what happened on Tuesday, around the NK department store.
Because there on Hamngatan, Prince Daniel and Prince Oscar came walking - in the middle of the crowd, just the two of them. Maybe they had been shopping for some cool clothes for Oscar? In any case, Prince Daniel had a large H&M bag in his hand.
The decision to, from time to time, try to live a normal life with Estelle and Oscar is something that Daniel sticks to. As soon as the royal calendar allows, he makes sure to make small excursions with the children, like a normal parent of small children.
In any case, Prince Oscar had some special free time with his father, and it is a tradition that Prince Daniel seems to have kept to for all these years. Even when Princess Estelle was little, he used to pick her up earlier in preschool, often on Fridays, and then they came up with something fun, just the two of them. One Friday they were at Junibacken, and another at the Läsesalong (Reading Salon) in Kulturhuset at Sergels Torg.
Earlier in the day, Crown Princess Victoria and Prince Daniel had followed the opening of the Riksdag via video link. Maybe not so much fun for a four-year-old. But then it became all the more fun, when Oscar got to hang out with Dad out on the town.
Prins Oscar på shoppingrunda – dök upp med Daniel _ Svensk Dam

Article in Dagens Industri Di (Debatt)

Carl Bennet portrays Prince Daniel: He is the prince of young people
This autumn it is ten years since Prince Daniel began his work. He has to a large extent become the prince of entrepreneurs. Industrialist Carl Bennet paints a personal portrait of an unusual member of the royal family.
Among pupils, students and young entrepreneurs, he spreads faith in the future, humility, social warmth and the importance of public health, writes Carl Bennet in a personal portrait.
It is December 8, 2014 in Örebro. The air is clear and after stormy days a chance for sun. Some of Sweden's leading entrepreneurs and I are with Prince Daniel's Fellowship on a visit. This is an initiative run by the Royal Swedish Academy of Engineering Sciences (IVA) in collaboration with Prince Daniel to inspire young people to entrepreneurship and support young creators. Örebro is the city of the day and this city has been restructured from a biscuit and shoe city to a place of education and university.
First we will visit Risbergska upper secondary school with over 600 students When we step into the school's entrance hall, we are met by a spirit that brings to mind rock star status. The school's students meet us with happy shouts and unbridled enthusiasm. Every now and then I realize that Prince Daniel is more than Duke of Västergötland. He is also the prince of the people and the young.
As a member of the Prince Daniel's Fellowship I got to know the prince. My role is as a mentor and industrial builder to share the knowledge and what is required to make products in team games and win markets based on quality and competitiveness.
Prince Daniel's Fellowship has visited 45 upper secondary schools and 40 universities in seven years. With 18,000 pupils and 12,000 students, he has conducted a personal dialogue in which he has emphasized the importance of entrepreneurship and daring to realize your ideas.
The first experience I got from him is the prince's ability to see and affirm the people he meets. This is also the case with the upper secondary school students in Örebro. An immediate and welcoming situation that Prince Daniel naturally transforms into an infectious buddy spirit. The prince becomes one of the students. It creates contact and trust. The students want selfie pictures with Prince Daniel in the middle. He stops and lets the meeting itself wait a few minutes.
In Örebro, Prince Daniel is at home in a double sense. He was born here on September 15, 1973 and lived the first years in one of the city's award-winning million-dollar area.
Hundreds of mobile photos of the prince and the students are probably clicked. The first newspaper photo with Daniel Westling was also taken in Örebro. It happened in September 1973 at the regional hospital's women's clinic. The picture shows mother Eva Westling and the newborn son. It is published under the vignette "Welcome to the world" in Örebro-Kuriren. No one could then have foreseen the newborn's future life journey.
When Dagens Industri wants me to draw some personal experiences of Prince Daniel, it is based on, among other things, experiences in the Prince Daniel's Fellowship. The key words then become forward thinking, commitment, knowledge and an ethical compass where the needle shows right. He shows proof of this during his visit to Risbergska gymnasiet and Örebro University. Here, stage talks and a roundtable discussion await between Prince Daniel and entrepreneurs Niklas Adalberth at Klarna, Monica Lindstedt at Hemfrid and Jacob de Geer at iZettl, after which it all continues with group work.
Fredric Jansson, who runs the company Butikskonsult in Kumla, is also present at the group's meeting in Örebro. It started in the basement of the villa. Fredric's father and he began sketching interiors that would turn Sweden's kiosks into small convenience stores and convenience stores.
Fredric took courage and wrote to Prince Daniel about the possibility of applying for a mentorship in the Prince Daniel's Fellowship. There, Fredric has got ICA's former CEO Kenneth Bengtsson as a personal mentor and source of knowledge. The store consultant has now also developed into a larger company with 75 employees who furnish stores in Germany and collaborate with ICA and Coop. Fredric Jansson has been awarded prizes and awards such as "Svealand's leading entrepreneur".
Prince Daniel himself became self-employed in exercise and health. From his everyday life and with an interest in health, he built two gym chains and knows what is required of an entrepreneur and entrepreneur.
The Prince's interest in health and exercise has always been there and together with Crown Princess Victoria, they have jointly through a Generation PEP foundation created a structure that will motivate and engage young people for exercise and movement. Every year they hold popular races for children in Haga Park.
Through his international interest and commitment, Prince Daniel has made it possible for entrepreneurs to visit Helsinki, Copenhagen, India and Singapore, among other places. This has been the case with Slush, a trade fair for start-ups in Helsinki, a seminar within Healthcare on digitalisation and the importance of AI with Business Sweden in Copenhagen. A social education project with ten Swedish companies operating in India and an entrepreneurial trip to Singapore where young entrepreneurs through Marcus Wallenberg's arrangement gained insight and knowledge about the conditions to grow in Asia.
The prince always has a personal cross-boundary and a natural participation. In a village school in India where the students lack benches and sit on the ground, he also takes a seat on the ground in the middle of the young.
The family in Ockelbo and the sports community have shaped him, given him basic security and made him a team player. He sees people, inspires others and has humane values. This is associated with social skills.
It has inspired others and made them dare and grow. In the group, he has attached role models as entrepreneurs. There are the country's and the world's leading IT experts who have pointed out future paths, inspired and made young people realize that nothing is impossible if only openness, will, knowledge, courage and work ethic exist.
Prince Daniel's life journey has often been likened to a fairy tale. The person and human being I got to know and who made others grow is as far from a fairy tale as you can imagine. He comes from reality and works in it.
What then will be my overall picture? Well in plain text, Prince Daniel is genuine and knowledgeable. He has brought the entrepreneurs' everyday life into the classrooms and universities. Among pupils, students and young entrepreneurs, he spreads faith in the future, humility, social warmth and the importance of public health. A combination that is unbeatable.
Let me stop where we started, in Örebro and with the entrepreneur Fredric Jansson at Butikskonsult in Kumla. Fellowships' annual Entrepreneurship Day awaits soon. The pandemic means that it must be kept digital.
The Corona has temporarily changed everything. Prince Daniel is now calling Fredric Jansson and other entrepreneurs to show consideration and to support and hear how companies are facing the crisis. It means a lot for Fredric Jansson's inspiration and for the pride among the employees and is another example of the Duke of Västergötland being the prince of the people and young people and a role model who always sees and thinks of others.
Carl Bennet
DEBATT_ Carl Bennet porträtterar prins Daniel_ Han är de ungas prins

Carl Bennet is a member of the steering group of Prince Daniel's Fellowship and its entrepreneurial programme, and one of the financiers of the Fellowship.

Daniel and Carl Bennet

Well it's great that Sweden knows that Prince Daniel is such an incredibly hard worker whose character seems uniquely perfect for the job of Consort. The snobs that thought , as a commoner and self-made man, he still wasn't good enough to marry into the royal family, let alone the future queen have all been shown to be quite wrong-headed.

Crown Prince Daniel is not the "purse-carrying" nonentity that Society cringed about but rather an asset of immeasurable use to the SRF as Covid-19 has forced the King and Queen to severely restrict their public activities.

Daniel and Victoria have managed to achieve a pretty good work life balance and their mutual support is an example to all even though they are busier than ever.

Daniel's work with physical and mental health of children is invaluable and his work with young entrepreneurs is amazing.

His unique life skills to have proved he I'd an active, positive personality and that resonates with the people he meets. for the same.

Victoria's Prince really is utterly charming.

Outdoor life and hiking is a great passion for the Crown Princess, but this year it has been extra crowded in the mountains.
Getting on a flight and traveling to a wonderful warm holiday destination has been many Swedes' first choice when it comes to how to spend their holiday in recent years. But this year, everything has been different. With much more limited choices, the choice has instead been to spend the holiday at home, which has given the Swedish mountains and outdoor life a boost.
Someone who has long advocated hiking and outdoor life as an interest is Crown Princess Victoria, and it is also one of her great personal interests.
The Jämtland Triangle is a classic trail that is visited by thousands of hikers, especially during the summer season, and runs between the three mountain stations Storulvån, Sylarna and Blåhammaren. In normal cases, it is possible to do the hike quite spontaneously, but this year it has been absolutely necessary to book a place at the mountain stations. This is partly because they have fewer beds due to the corona, but also the enormous interest, says Jenny Engström, communications manager at STF.
- The Crown Princess couple booked as ordinary guests, but we are very happy that they choose to come and hike and also post it afterwards so everyone can see that hiking is really for everyone, says Jenny.
Underbara detaljen – visar att Victoria och Daniel är precis som oss _ Svensk Dam

Obviously Victoria and Daniel have a fan
https://www.instagram.com/p/CE9Zgbil3a1/

Victoria makes fashion success in trendy checks: "Elegant"
This week, the Crown Princess has been more trendy than ever. During a meeting in Stockholm on Thursday, she wore a blue checkered suit, which she matched with a brown bag and shoes in the same color.
- One of the autumn's big fashion trends is checkered and the Crown Princess wears the pattern very well in her two lovely costumes, stylish and elegant, says Elin Slättberg.
But her trend-setting fashion choice week did not end on Thursday. On Friday, she once again wore a checkered suit - from the Swedish brand "By Malina".
- Victoria has a penchant for Swedish brands and this time is no exception as she has chosen this red jacket with black squares from "By Malina", says Elin Slättberg.
Kronprinsessan Victoria håller stilen i rutigt

During the past month's commitments, Crown Princess Victoria has appeared several times with her hair up in a beautiful hair clip.
What you can miss at first glance is that the accessory is a wink to Princess Diana - it is designed by the court hairdresser Alexandre de Paris.
That Crown Princess Victoria is fashionable and style-conscious is nothing new - our future head of state is often photographed at events in tasteful dresses and her hair in an elegant set.
Recently, Crown Princess Victoria has chosen to style her hair with a fashionable hair clip, the origins of which can be traced to fashion princesses such as Grace Kelly and Princess Diana.
The clip is from the Alexandre de Paris brand, founded by one of the world's largest hairdressers. In the 60's and onwards, Alexandre de Paris - whose real name was Louis Alexandre Raimon - was the man that all royals and celebrities wanted as a hairdresser and hair stylist. He also contributed iconic hairstyles at fashion shows for Yves Saint Laurent, Givenchy and Karl Lagerfeld.
https://c.cdn-expressen.se/images/85/1d/851d1351445c4d5c97ef6eaf01c05fea/16x9/1280@60.jpg
Detaljen i Victorias hår – kopplingen till Diana

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom