Prince Carl Philip, Current Events Part 1: November 2002 - August 2004

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 8, 11, 12. ibl bildbyrå snabb och personlig, svenska utländska digitala bilder - Members of royal family of Sweden in Sainte-Maxime with friends. Prince Carl Philip ©KCS PRESSE - Sainte-Maxime le 19/08/2003 - N¡ 2003081929

3, 5. ibl bildbyrå snabb och personlig, svenska utländska digitala bilder - Members of royal family of Sweden in Sainte-Maxime with friends. Emma Pernald ©KCS PRESSE - Sainte-Maxime le 19/08/2003 - N¡ 2003081929

9, 10. ibl bildbyrå snabb och personlig, svenska utländska digitala bilder - Members of royal family of Sweden in Sainte-Maxime with friends. Prince Carl Philip, Emma Pernald ©KCS PRESSE - Sainte-Maxime le 19/08/2003 - N¡ 2003081929

Attachments

• carl_1.jpg
    carl_1.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 902
  • carl_2.jpg
    carl_2.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 771
  • emma_1.jpg
    emma_1.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 756
  • carl_3.jpg
    carl_3.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 722
  • emma_2.jpg
    emma_2.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 708
  • carl_4.jpg
    carl_4.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 695
  • carl_5.jpg
    carl_5.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 621
  • carl_6.jpg
    carl_6.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 675
  • emma_3.jpg
    emma_3.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 646
  • emma_4.jpg
    emma_4.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 749
  • carl_7.jpg
    carl_7.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 646
  • carl_8.jpg
    carl_8.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 839
Last edited by a moderator:
Amaranterbalen, Stockholms stadshus 00-04-08 Prins Carl Philip och drottning Silvia

IBL Bildbyrå

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 708
Carl Philip "Skabbig" på café

Är det dags att höja apanaget till kungahuset? Frågan känns brännande efter att Mingels utsände såg Carl Philip äta en bit mat med några vänner på krogen Tures i Sturegallerian i Stockholm. Carl Philip såg verkligen ut att komma direkt från gatan. Orakad sen en vecka tillbaka och i en djup smutsblå keps satt han och smörjde kråset. När det var dags att betala notan, fiskade en vän genast upp notan för hela sällskapet. Carl Philip sträckte sig inte ens efter sin plånbok.

www.mingel.se

Yennie  Posted: Nov 3rd, 2003 - 10:43 am

Carl Philip "Skabbig" på café

Är det dags att höja apanaget till kungahuset? Frågan känns brännande efter att Mingels utsände såg Carl Philip äta en bit mat med några vänner på krogen Tures i Sturegallerian i Stockholm. Carl Philip såg verkligen ut att komma direkt från gatan. Orakad sen en vecka tillbaka och i en djup smutsblå keps satt han och smörjde kråset. När det var dags att betala notan, fiskade en vän genast upp notan för hela sällskapet. Carl Philip sträckte sig inte ens efter sin plånbok.

And that means ?

- a change of plans ?

no, no ;)

It says that Carl Philip had dinner at a restaurant and looked very "skabbig" (can´t translate it, but he hadn´t shaved and wore a dirty cap.
The article says that he looked like he "came right from the street".
And when he and his friends had finished the meal he didn´t pay, a friend did.

Alexandria  Posted: Oct 11th, 2003 - 12:33 am

www.ibl.se - Members of royal family of Sweden in Sainte-Maxime with friends. Prince Carl Philip ©KCS PRESSE - Sainte-Maxime le 19/08/2003 - N¡ 2003081929

I can't figure out how what Carl Philip is doing here,
... how does it relate to the Heimlich Manoveur ? :innocent:

Attachments

• carl_1.jpg
    carl_1.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 682
  • carl_1a.jpg
    carl_1a.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 675
  • carl_1b.jpg
    carl_1b.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 688
  • carl_1d.jpg
    carl_1d.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 711
  • carl_1c.jpg
    carl_1c.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 591
  • carl_1e.jpg
    carl_1e.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 625
  • carl_1f.jpg
    carl_1f.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 595
  • carl_1g.jpg
    carl_1g.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 588
  • carl_1h.jpg
    carl_1h.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 716
  • carl_1i.jpg
    carl_1i.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 732
Alexandria  Posted: Nov 4th, 2003 - 8:26 pm
www.ibl.se - Prins Carl Philip besöker Motormännens riksförbund 2003-11-03

Does Prince Carl Philip share his father's passion in sports cars ????

Yes he does. Both the King and Carl Philip are very interested in cars...

btw, I think Carl Philip looks very cute in the pictures ;)

Polfoto 05-11-2003. West Tunhem. Sweden's King Carl VXI Gustaf and Prince Carl Philip during Wednesday annual elk hunting in Hunneberg south of Gotenburg.

Attachments

• carl_a.jpg
    carl_a.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 295
  • gustav_carl_1.jpg
    gustav_carl_1.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 356
  • carl_aa.jpg
    carl_aa.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 306
Originally posted by Josefine@Nov 7th, 2003 - 3:09 pm
To 13/11

Närvaro vid Värmländska Akademiens högtidssammankomst
Karlstad

Will be in Karlstad as duke of Värmland
------

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 573
I don't know much about the Swedish royal family, but perhaps others can tell me a bit about Emma like her family background, how she and Carl Phillip met and how long they've been together?

I read somewhere on this board that someone felt that Carl Phillip and Emma seemed like a couple more balanced in power than other royal couples, like Frederik and Mary or Felipe and Letizia. From the pictures I've seen of Carl Phillip and Emma, I very much agree.

Emma Pernald was born 1979 in Gothenburg and has a very "normal" background. She and Carl Philip met in the summer of 1999 during a sailing trip and they have been together since.

Question about the Danish Wedding and Prince Carl Philips birthday

The wedding is on May 14 and Prince Carl Philips birthday is May 13
Do you think the Swedish royal family will celebrate him in Denmark or will they arrive just for the church and not all the events before the wedding?

Or will Carl Philip celebrate his birthday with friends and Emma in Sweden and not his family in Denmark

Any thoughts

I don't see why if he attends the wedding he couldn't celebrate his birthday with his family and his friends either a couple of days before or a couple of days after. Yes, he was born on May 13 and that is his special day, but that doesn't mean he hast to celebrate it on that day.

He's lucky, that in 2004 the 13th is not on Friday.

There were a number of years where I wasn't too receptive of being reminded of a birthday (where I got a year older). How about we suggest to the Royal Court they 'forget' his birthday ?

he turns 25

There will probably be no public event for Carl Philip but I would think he would like to celebrate his 25th birthday close to the day he was born so he may have a party with family and friends a week earlier or the weekend after felipes wedding
Wonder if other roylas would celebrate him, or that may take focus from Mary

Imagine Scandinavia - Stockholm, Sverige. Prince Carl Philip of Sweden seen here tonight in the Stockholm Globe Arena at the Stockholm Horse Show handing out the Carl Philip Prize to 2003's winner Amanda Kjellberg, Sweden.

5. A very nice, strong profile of Carl Phillip ...

Attachments

• 203.jpg
    203.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 355
  • 204.jpg
    204.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 420
  • SW_carl_phillip_500b.jpg
    SW_carl_phillip_500b.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 340
  • SW_carl_phillip_500c.jpg
    SW_carl_phillip_500c.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 334
  • SW_carl_phillip_500d.jpg
    SW_carl_phillip_500d.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 403
  • 203.jpg
    203.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 369
  • 264.jpg
    264.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 292
  • 30_Carl_20Philip_15.jpg
    30_Carl_20Philip_15.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 367
  • 30_Carl_20Philip_13.jpg
    30_Carl_20Philip_13.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 379
  • SW_carl_phillip_500g.jpg
    SW_carl_phillip_500g.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 348
the prince did this CD cover for his mothers CD as a birthday present
what do you think of it

Attachments

• lj.jpg
    lj.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 626
WOW, nice Design, but did he did it by himself or he pay someone?

Originally posted by La Chen@Dec 3rd, 2003 - 1:21 pm
WOW, nice Design, but did he did it by himself or he pay someone?
He did it. He´s attending a "design school".

Prince Carl Philip of Sweden presents a trophy, 14 September 2003 after the final of the mens FIBA 2003 European basketball championships between Lithuania and Spain at the Globe arena in Stockholm, Sweden

Swedish Prince Carl Philip looks up as the Swedish flag is raised, from behind his sister Princess Madeleine (L) with Queen Sylvia and King Karl Gustav ® next to them during National Day celebrations at the Skansen park in Stockholm 06 June 2003

March 18, 2000

www.gettyimages.com

Attachments

• lj.jpg
    lj.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 235
  • lj.jpg
    lj.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 282
  • lj.jpg
    lj.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 222
long time ago someone asked me if there was any black and white pictures of carl philip i could not find any so i made some

-------

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 526
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 615
Sorry, but i had not time to read till today and Lena said that he was studying Graphic Design? well i never read something like this before, i thought he was only studying for some military grade, since when he is in this school? and where? , i'm curious because now i consider him collegue ;D!!!

some summer memories :p

with a "mystery girl"

on daddys boat in St Maxime

Attachments

• Untitled_Duplicated_01.jpg
    Untitled_Duplicated_01.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 946
  • hjhgjgfhg.jpg
    hjhgjgfhg.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 1,033
  • hgjghjg.jpg
    hgjghjg.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 1,068
I guess the last pictures are from 2003. I remember that AFTONBLADET (or EXPRESSEN-at least it was one of my 2 favourite tabloids :p ) had an articlce, about Carl-Philips new muscular shape (and of course brother-in-law Daniel :muscles: II was mentioned as reason for this)...but I don´t think that he looks really trained-at least not more than in the times of his military-training...he looks rather, as if he has got a slight stomach...which is IMO a good thing, I don´t like such terrible "steely"/hard men-bellies!

Prince Carl Philip and Princess Madeleine - 2003-12-19 - colourpress.com - colour the world with photos ... EXCLUSIVE

Jukkasjaervi, Sweden - The swedish royal family celebrated part of the queens 60 year birthday-anniversary at the icehotel in Jukkasjaervi. Photo: Kenneth Paulsson

Attachments

• a.jpg
    a.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 498
  • a.jpg
    a.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 532
  • a.jpg
    a.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 540
  • a.jpg
    a.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 535
  • a.jpg
    a.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 667
New interview with Carl Philip

It basically says that he's in a swedish spa, taking a vacation with Emma and that Madeleine and Jonas has joined them. Carl Philip says that he's taken a facial treatment that lasted for two hours which was a new experience for him. He's got his own winter house in Sunne (where he's vacationing right now) and he likes to go there to relax. He thinks it's OK to be so acknowledged by the press, but Madeleine has felt hunted sometimes. Right now he's deciding what he wants to do with his life.

Vinter-prinsen

Foto: FOTO: MATS STRAND

SUNNE.
Han är ständigt påpassad och igenkänd.
Nu berättar prins Carl Philip för första gången om hur det känns att alltid leva i rampljuset.
- Det blir betydligt mer uppmärksamhet kring mig när jag är utanför Stockholm, säger han.
Efter sitt nyårsfirande i Stockholm är prins Carl Philip och flickvännen Emma Pernald på vintersemester i de värmländska skogarna utanför Sunne.
I fredags fick de sällskap av prinsessan Madeleine och hennes pojkvän Jonas Bergström.
På Selma Lagerlöfs spa njöt gänget av flera exklusiva skönhetsbehandlingar. Samtidigt som Madeleine bäddades in i lera fick Carl Philip en lyxig ansiktsbehandling - som pågick i nästan två timmar.
- Det var första gången jag gjorde nåt sånt, ha ha. Men det kändes bra, berättar han för Aftonbladet.

Prinsens eget lantställe
Vi träffas utanför prinsens eget lantställe en bit utanför Sunne. Fastigheten, med fem sovrum, fick hertigen av Värmland som tioåring och från den har man en fantastisk utsikt över de natursköna omgivningarna.
Under en skogspromenad förklarar Carl Philip hur mycket platsen betyder för honom.
- Det är ett avslappningsställe. Det är skönt att bara få vara här och ta det lugnt, även om det inte blir så ofta, säger han.

Van vid uppmärksamheten
Kändisskapet har prinsen fått leva med sen födseln. Carl Philip är van vid uppmärksamheten och berättar att han tycker att både han och systrarna försöker vara schysta och ställa upp för media.
Men det finns undantag:
- Madeleine upplever det ibland som att hon blir jagad, och det är inte så roligt"
Att alltid befinna sig i fokus och ständigt vara påpassad, hur känns det?
- I Stockholm, där människor är vana, respekterar man mig och det blir inte en sån jätteaffär av det. Det blir en större grej när jag dyker upp på landsbygden, säger han.
I höstas avslutade Carl Philip sin distansutbilding på Forsbergs designskola i Stockholm.
- Jag håller på att testa vad jag vill göra nu, än så länge har jag inte bestämt mig.

Attachments

• CarlPhilip.jpg
    CarlPhilip.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 593
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom