Prince Philippos & Princess Nina current events part 1: December 2020 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Princess Nina opens the doors of her sustainable sanctuary in Mozambique:

""I have rarely seen a country so humble and rooted in tradition but so innovative and open"

It is not easy to get there, but those who have traveled there say that it is worth it. Nina Flohr's dream rises in an archipelago in Mozambique: a sustainable luxury hotel. Words that have rarely achieved as much meaning as in the Kisawa Shrine.""

https://www.revistavanityfair.es/articulos/nina-flohr-hotel-kisawa-mozambique

Prince Philippos was also at this event, Nina shared a photo in the instagram stories section, and she was with Prince Philippos, I'm sorry I couldn't capture the photo

Princess Nina attended the Mrs. Alice Christmas Cocktails at De Gournay in London on December 1:

** Pic ** rex gallery **

The father of Princess Nina, Thomas Flohr - the billionare owner of Vistajet, is at least according to the German financial weekly "WirtschaftsWoche" in certain financial difficulties.
https://www.wiwo.de/finanzen/geldan...off-mit-einem-reichen-deutschen/29210350.html
(Sorry, only in German!)

There is talk, that he is deeply indebted, payments which are overdue and so on.

We will see, where this leads to, but where is smoke, there is a fire too...

The father of Princess Nina, Thomas Flohr - the billionare owner of Vistajet, is at least according to the German financial weekly "WirtschaftsWoche" in certain financial difficulties.
https://www.wiwo.de/finanzen/geldan...off-mit-einem-reichen-deutschen/29210350.html
(Sorry, only in German!)

There is talk, that he is deeply indebted, payments which are overdue and so on.

Thanks for the interesting article. Maybe that is a reason why we didn't hear much of Nina and Filippos recently. As I understand they are mostly living off her fathers wealth. Any financial difficulties must be threatening for them too.

Nina almost certainly lives off the income from trust funds set up for her years ago. I don't think her personal finances are threatened by her father's business problems.

But his financial situation must certainly concern her.

Last edited:
Thanks for the interesting article. Maybe that is a reason why we didn't hear much of Nina and Filippos recently. As I understand they are mostly living off her fathers wealth. Any financial difficulties must be threatening for them too.

I thought they both work?

The Vistajet company has problems, although the truth is that it seems to have had problems for many years.

We are not talking about the fortune of Thomas Florh, we are talking about the Vista Jet airline, whose largest shareholder is Thomas Florh.

It is true that the Vista Jet group has problems, and if it were to go bankrupt, it could mean a decrease in the income of Thomas Florh, but I doubt very much that the fortune of Thomas Florh is limited to an aviation company. His personal fortune is one thing and quite another, the economic problems of the company he founded and of which he is the largest shareholder.

I do not know the private fortune of Thomas sFlorh, it is his fortune, but like so many businessmen, their company can go bankrupt, the workers be fired, and yet, as we have seen, they continue to be rich, because their fortune, even though it has been diminished , had investments in other sectors. That is, their income does not only come from the bankrupt company.

Regarding Nina, she is a shareholder of the Company, but she has her own hotel business. Prince Filippos has his own investment fund, I don't think that the economic problems of Thomas Florh's company pose problems for them.

(Sorry, only in German!)

Interesting article. Is not an impossible scenario but i trust Mr Flohr to have secured some billions somewhere.
In the meantime, recently the most expensive appartement in Athens has been sold for 18 million euros to à Swiss Businessman. Many sources confirm that the mysterious buyer is Mr Flohr, Nina's father and he bought it for the young couple.
Wait and see.

Sent from my SM-A426B using The Royals Community mobile app

I'm sure like most rich people his personal wealth won't be affected by his business being in trouble, rarely seems to be the case.

The tactless, intrusive and speculative comments concerning pregnancies have been removed, as a consequence replies to them had to be removed as well.

Prince Philippos and Princess Nina attended the Mrs Alice x Della Vite cocktail party hosted by Poppy Delevingne and Alice Naylor-Leyland in London, yesterday, November 28:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Last edited:
Princess Nina (pictured with Princess Eugenie) attended a "reception and panel discussion on the fashion industry's commitment to sustainability, co-hosted by the United States' Ambassador to the United Kingdom, Jane Hartley, and Hearst, at the American Ambassador's Residence" in London today, April 11:

** Pic ** gettyimages gallery **

Back
Top Bottom