King Carl XVI Gustaf and Queen Silvia, Current Events Part 6: Oct 2007 - Sept 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LadyFinn, thanks for the info and links of yesterday in Uppsala - great work of you!

The queen looks beautiful in her pink dress and hat.

King Carl Gustaf received U.S. Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice at a reception at Rosersberg Palace at the end of the first annual review of the International Compact with Iraq in Stockholm on Thursday
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
King Carl Gustaf met Iraq's Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki, right, at Rosersberg Palace for a reception at the end of the first annual review of the International Compact with Iraq on Thursday
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank

Last Sunday the King and the Queen made a surprise visit to Stenhammar
Eskilstuna-Kuriren/Kungligt besök på Stenhammar
Photo

Last edited:
LadyFinn, thanks for the information about Stenhammardagen. It's nice, that the queen accompany the king to Stenhammar. She wasn't announced in the official calender.

LadyFinn; Last Sunday the King and the Queen made a surprise visit to Stenhammar [URL="http://www.ekuriren.se/ekuriren/standard_artikel.php?id=687892&avdelning_1=102&avdelning_2=109&t=1123631657" said:
Eskilstuna-Kuriren/Kungligt besök på Stenhammar[/URL]
Photo

Today the royal couple celebrate there 32nd married-day - Great gratulation!!

Where do they spend it???

would anyone be able to just give me the quick summary of the article?

i would appreciate it very much! thanks!

isnt he one of the Childrens Godfather?

Yes, indeed!
Ralf Sommerlath is the godfather of Victoria.
Nice to see Queen Silvia with her brother in such a situation. They seemed very relaxed.

Photos of the garden in Solliden, the King and the Queen are also in the photos
Svenska Dagbladet/Privat oas

Hey Lady Finn!
Thanks for the link to this article! Unfortunately I do not understand any word but the pictures are great. I like the queens outfit. The rubberboots (don't know if it is the right word) are great on her. The King and Queen seemed very relaxed.
Expressen also wirtes about the interview of SvD. Here is the link:
Här odlar Silvia kärleken - Leva & bo - Expressen.se

Silvia❦CarlGustaf;799286 said:
Yes, indeed!
Ralf Sommerlath is the godfather of Victoria.
Nice to see Queen Silvia with her brother in such a situation. They seemed very relaxed.

And nice to see him old and still handsome... (ok ok Im a fan of Alan Rickman so what can I say....:lol:) but, honestly, look at the pictures from the wedding in 1976 and the christening of Victoria and you are able to look at a young Ralf in his best ages, v handsome...

What are the royal couple yesterday doing?

For the date 9th August canceled the organisation "Kungsrallye" on Öland the race, because the king and queen had other work, but which?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom