Princess Caroline & Prince Ernst August Current Events 3 : Nov.2003 - Apr.2004

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great pictures Alexandria... am I right when I say the Horse Show last until the 7th of December... I'm wondering if Caroline and/ or Charlotte are going to be there the whole time...

.... or were Caroline and Charlotte only there for the Marionnaud part?

Princess Caroline and Charlotte were mariannes (godmothers) of this year's Salon Du Cheval in Paris.

Monaco70s

Yeah, I understand that they are the "godmothers" I was just curious if they were going to be there the entire time... until the 7th I mean..

Oh, I'm depressed Caroline is losing to Sophie by like 20 something points on the Hello Magazine Most Elegant Woman poll... it's probably because all the British would rather have another Brit win than a foreign royal... right??

Caroline is the epitome of elegance, while Sophie is sometimes elegant. Maybe the Hello poll leans toward Sophie because w/the baby news people are thinking more positively about her. I like her but her fashion sense ranks way behind many other royal ladies (such as Princess Michael, Duchess of Gloucester, Lady Helen Taylor, not to mention the European royals).

Yeah, I think Caroline represesnts elegance better than Sophie... I'm not saying Sophie doesn't look great but more times than not Caroline looks better... I like her sense of style much better... I think the pollers (if that's a word) wanted her to win because of the baby and I also think they could have picked a different picture of Caroline... even though it was the most recent!

PARIS - DECEMBER 2 2003: Ernst August of Hanover ® and Karl Lagerfeld pose before Princess Caroline of Monaco is appointed Good Will Ambassador for the UNESCO in Paris, France.

Attachments

• MO_caroline_501.jpg
    MO_caroline_501.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 616
  • 200.jpg
    200.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 298
  • 2776778.jpg
    2776778.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 289
  • 201.jpg
    201.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 283
  • 202.jpg
    202.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 259
  • 2776772.jpg
    2776772.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 265
  • 2776864.jpg
    2776864.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 459
  • 200.jpg
    200.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 246
  • 201.jpg
    201.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 236
  • 2776802.jpg
    2776802.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 283
Is it just me, or does Ernst look a bit younger? Hmmm, his hair looks darker and I barely see any wrinkles. Notice Caroline? no gray hairs and no wrinkles. Remember Monaco National Day. She looked much younger than Stephanie.

Attachments

• ch091414.jpg
    ch091414.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 650
Ernst does look a little younger... his hair is getting longer and also he looks a bit red in some of those pictures!

I really like this picture

Attachments

• ambassador.JPG
    ambassador.JPG
    30.1 KB · Views: 263
Caroline's 46 and Ernst is 49. Both barely show any signs of aging. How can this be?

Nice picture, Kittencrews!

Originally posted by montecarlo@Dec 2nd, 2003 - 9:53 pm
Caroline's 46 and Ernst is 49. Both barely show any signs of aging. How can this be?
Botox babe... botox... ;)

Kittencrews: Botox babe... botox...

Monte Carlo: I totally agree. Look at 32-year-old Crown Princess Maxima of Netherlands. She has more wrinkles than Caroline! According to reports, she quit smoking when she married Crown Prince Willem-Alexander.

Attachments

• 3378.jpg
    3378.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 1,054
Princess Caroline of Hanover delivers her speech after she was named UNESCO goodwill ambassador for Education of Young Girls and Women, Tuesday Dec. 2, 2003 at the UNESCO headquarters in Paris. (AP Photo/Remy de la Mauviniere)

Attachments

• caroline.jpg
    caroline.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 378
Caroline doesn't always look FABULOUS... she looks a little weary here...

Plus Princess Maxima looks like she's been tanning her face a lot... that will always bring wrinkles...

And Princess Grace didn't seem to have a hard time with wrinkles...

Attachments

• caroline.jpg
    caroline.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 612
  • gracerubiestiaraclearsolo.jpg
    gracerubiestiaraclearsolo.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 907
When you see close up photos, she has plenty of wrinkles--and Ernst has even more!

Lauren----->wrinKles. Haha, Wringles...rhymes with Pringles...Mmmmm...Pringles...

Has Caroline had any plastic surgery done? Botox? Face lift? Or do the photographers just smear margarine on their camera lenses? :innocent:

Oh my goodness... I didn't even notice that... wow... ha ha... silly me.. :blink:

I'm guessing she has botox/ collagen injections... but I don't know, there's no telling, there's also that whole arguement over rather or not she had hair replacement when she lost her hair but I don't believe that... it took too long for her hair to grow back. So there is no way we would know the truth unless The Princess told us herself

Polfoto 02-12-2003. Paris-France, December 2, 2003. Princess Kalina of Bulgaria, Princess Caroline of Monaco at the UNESCO headquarters in Paris. Princess Caroline of Monaco was named UNESCO goodwill ambassador for Education of Young Girls and Women.

Attachments

• MO_caroline_501m.jpg
    MO_caroline_501m.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 297
  • MO_caroline_501n.jpg
    MO_caroline_501n.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 369
  • MO_caroline_501o.jpg
    MO_caroline_501o.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 358
  • MO_caroline_501p.jpg
    MO_caroline_501p.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 412
  • MO_caroline_501q.jpg
    MO_caroline_501q.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 285
  • MO_caroline_ernst_500f.jpg
    MO_caroline_ernst_500f.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 864
  • R_092317.jpg
    R_092317.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 405
IBL - Ernst at Caroline's UNESCO Ambassadorship ceremony with Claudia Cardinale.

IBL - Ernst with Karl Lagerfeld

Attachments

• MO_ernst_500.jpg
    MO_ernst_500.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 632
  • MO_ernst_500a.jpg
    MO_ernst_500a.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 620
I've heard a few comments on how Alexandra has Ernst's genes and they used it in a negative way, but I think Ernst is rather good looking :blush: . Well... when he's not urinating on a building or flipping off a camera... but those kinds of things draw me to like him :p ... I think he's good looking overall...

Attachments

• ernst.JPG
    ernst.JPG
    9.5 KB · Views: 560
I think Ernst looks better than ever. Caroline probably convinced him to colour his hair and try some botox.

Not to take the conversation off my dear dear Ernst but this picture reminded me of our "Caroline and wrinkles" conversation. Most everyone agreed that Stephanie looks older than Caroline but this picture is from July and I must say that Stephanie looks very young and beautiful I might add.

Attachments

• wrinkles.JPG
    wrinkles.JPG
    21.9 KB · Views: 671
If anyone has access to getting Rex Features pictures larger could you please get this one and the others in this section.. thanks!!!

Attachments

• ernstcaroline.JPG
    ernstcaroline.JPG
    4.3 KB · Views: 1,008
Alexandria  Posted: Dec 2nd, 2003 - 7:40 pm

PARIS - DECEMBER 2 2003: Princess Caroline of Monaco poses with her husband Ernst August of Hanover as she is appointed Good Will Ambassador for the UNESCO in Paris, France.
Obviously EA must have (somehow?) redeemed himself, for Caroline to be awarded such a prestigious plum like UNESCO Ambassador !!!!

montecarlo  Posted: Dec 2nd, 2003 - 9:24 pm

Is it just me, or does Ernst look a bit younger? Hmmm, his hair looks darker and I barely see any wrinkles.
I think he swore off the booze. I agree, he looks younger as a result.

Notice Caroline? no gray hairs and no wrinkles.
Just amazing what hair dye does for a person !!!! :)

She looked much younger than Stephanie.
Caroline has support and stability and a working realistic relationship.
Stephanie just looks hardened by life, I am sorry to say ..... :(

More pictures from UN...

Maybe you are right Christian about Ernst not drinking (let's not get too excited) but he doesn't have a drink here!!

Doesn't Caroline look tired?? or maybe relieved her speech is over. Notice Ernst there!!

Ernst with Caroline in the background smiling

Just talking...

Attachments

• UNdrink.JPG
    UNdrink.JPG
    30.5 KB · Views: 421
  • UNverytired.JPG
    UNverytired.JPG
    26.3 KB · Views: 292
  • UNErnst1.JPG
    UNErnst1.JPG
    29.9 KB · Views: 339
  • UNcarolineandernst.JPG
    UNcarolineandernst.JPG
    29.1 KB · Views: 364
kittencrews  Posted: Dec 5th, 2003 - 1:09 am

Doesn't Caroline look tired?? or maybe relieved her speech is over.
"Cripes ... the same old "same old" ...... how come everyone wants the same old blathering boredom !!!!!!"

:woot: :woot: :woot: Christian I'm glad you're back... I've been talking to myself on these posts a lot... :blush:

Kittencrews ... that is just terrible, you 'talking' ... er 'writing' to yourself.

wonder now what's more discombulating, writing to oneself in public, or talking in one's sleep?
=======
CHRISTIAN

Originally posted by Alexandria@Dec 3rd, 2003 - 6:40 pm
Princess Kalina of Bulgaria, Princess Caroline of Monaco at the UNESCO headquarters in Paris.
There are some obvious facial feature similarities when seeing Princess Caroline and Princess Kalina side by side. ;)

Originally posted by kittencrews@Dec 4th, 2003 - 7:13 pm
Most everyone agreed that Stephanie looks older than Caroline but this picture is from July and I must say that Stephanie looks very young and beautiful I might add.
Stephanie also looks wild. What is it with Stephanie and Caroline? They both look wound up so tight that they might break any minute. Princess Grace, Prince Ranier or Prince Albert never showed this extreme tension in any of their pictures.

I don't see any facial similarities between Princess Caroline and Princess Kalina :unsure:

I'm not seeing the simularities either... hmmm... :huh: I think the reason why Stephanie and Caroline look so "wound up" is because Stephanie went through so much as a teenager and because Caroline had so much trama in her life also. Stephanie got the blaim for Grace's death, which would drive anybody wild. While Caroline had her own problems losing a mother and then not ten years later her love. I think she's looking pretty good these days!! Plus being married to Wild Man Ernst probably doesn't help with her stress ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom