Pierre Casiraghi Current Events 1 : Jan.2003 - Feb.2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's french actor Vincent Lindon, a guy Caroline used to date in the early 90ies after the death of Stefano. They were living together in St Remi de Provence. He's now married to a french actress Sandrine Kiberlain and they have a 3 year old daughter called Suzanne. :p

Yes, that is Vincent Lindon..

I was just wondering if anyone has any recent photos of Philippe Junot? He must be in his sixties now..

oh.. too bad he and caro didn't have babies! :lol: just kidding...

hi there. i'm new here and i think i can get some interesting pics too.
i've kept track of what is going on in the monaco house for a long time, although i never met one of the royals yet.
here is a nice pic of pierre on some beach....
greets..

Attachments

• pierrot.jpg
    pierrot.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 1,488
Interesting how you say "yet". Good luck in meeting them, that would be such a cool thing.

Pierre's a goodlooking kid, but he needs to cut his locks and gain some much needed weight.. but he does dress alot better than Andrea..

Peyton

Originally posted by Alexandria@Dec 21st, 2003 - 11:21 pm
I don't know much about Pierre, but for those who do follow the Monaco royals (and their offspring) closely, would you say that Pierre is a rather private individual? He seems to be the least photographed of his siblings. Even little Alexandra at her young age seems to be in more magazines than Pierre. Is he just camera shy or does he lead a very private, 'hidden' life?
IMO, ;)
the reason why pierre isn't as photographed is because his siblings are knockouts. andrea has always been very handsome even as a child, charlotte is just gorgeous so that alone should be reason enough for her popularity, and on top of that, she's a teenage girl, so she gets twice the attention that andrea gets!

alexandra is also popular because she's a princess, her dad's a character and her mom's a beautiful princess.

and also, andrea got even more popular when the years passed and albert still hasn't married. and now, he stands in line to become Sovereign Prince after his uncle and mom.

people are just more interested on the heirs much more than the spares... some people, especially here in asia, know Prince Charles but they don't have any idea who Prince Edward is... :flower: i think it's the same thing with the casiraghi brothers.

moby: Very well put and I agree with you on this subject... I think those are the reason that Pierre is not as sought after by the press, etc.

Peyton

hey guys! i had the second best thing happening to me yesterday night. i was out with friends and met a guy, that has actually met pierre! he said he is such cool and nice guy. he knows him a bit and he told me everything about pierre!!!!
we talked so much last night, for hours! and he knows the best friend of pierre too! his best friend is a german guy called max. he is son of a motherf..... rich man, who owns loads of watch companies like breitling and fortis and whatever! he always travels with pierre and his family and actually had an affair with charlotte too... (lucky guy=)
i would love to know what he looks like! the guy gave me his email and promised me to send me pics of pierre and max. i'll see if i can find anything on him....

cheers...

Originally posted by watchman@Jan 14th, 2004 - 2:03 pm
hey guys! i had the second best thing happening to me yesterday night. i was out with friends and met a guy, that has actually met pierre! he said he is such cool and nice guy. he knows him a bit and he told me everything about pierre!!!!
we talked so much last night, for hours! and he knows the best friend of pierre too! his best friend is a german guy called max. he is son of a motherf..... rich man, who owns loads of watch companies like breitling and fortis and whatever! he always travels with pierre and his family and actually had an affair with charlotte too... (lucky guy=)
i would love to know what he looks like! the guy gave me his email and promised me to send me pics of pierre and max. i'll see if i can find anything on him....

cheers...
Oh that is very nice to hear, please tell more if you know someday ... :rolleyes:

Pierre Casiraghi 01/25/2004. Pierre Casiraghi attend 83rd Marionnaud Prix d'Amerique Horse Race in Vincennes. IBL

Pierre with Valentine. Lucky guy.

Attachments

• 751299_21.jpg
    751299_21.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 2,103
  • 751299_13.jpg
    751299_13.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 630
  • 751299_12.jpg
    751299_12.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 623
  • 751299_08.jpg
    751299_08.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 605
More of Pierre

Wanting a hug

... Val and Pierre

... and finally

pulling hair

ouch!

with Val and Charlotte

with Valentine

with Valentine

Attachments

• gppierreval.JPG
    gppierreval.JPG
    20.6 KB · Views: 268
  • gppierreval1.JPG
    gppierreval1.JPG
    22.8 KB · Views: 235
  • gppierreval6.JPG
    gppierreval6.JPG
    19.9 KB · Views: 659
  • gppierreval7.JPG
    gppierreval7.JPG
    16.1 KB · Views: 476
  • gppierreval3.JPG
    gppierreval3.JPG
    17.6 KB · Views: 259
  • gppierreval4.JPG
    gppierreval4.JPG
    18.7 KB · Views: 241
  • gparrival.JPG
    gparrival.JPG
    25.1 KB · Views: 271
  • gppierreval2.JPG
    gppierreval2.JPG
    19.6 KB · Views: 258
  • gppierreval8.JPG
    gppierreval8.JPG
    26.3 KB · Views: 660
Fun pix of Pierre with Val and Charlotte.

Are Pierre and Val an item?

Originally posted by Dennism@Jan 26th, 2004 - 2:49 pm
Pierre with Valentine. Lucky guy.
ooohh....that's a really great picture of pierre...he's such a cutie... :heart: :heart:
he and val look cute together too..

MMMMMMmmmmmmmmHHHHHHHHHH pierre and valentine........is ti love? :wub:
ps: sorry, the photo it was posted, i dont see it! :blush:

Attachments

• IML_9616715.jpg
    IML_9616715.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 178
ittencrews 
Posted: Jan 26th, 2004 - 3:01 pm
In antics, Pierre appears to me, to take after his step-dad. Has EA been a liberating influence on this lad?

In regards to disgraceful, his sister-in-law 'takes the cake'.

"Red Bull On the Rocks" cliff diving competition
Photo By: AAP Image

Attachments

• CAGDU9UJ.jpg
    CAGDU9UJ.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 378
He just went from exceedingly adorable to utterly gorgeous. He's grown up. My lord, it's hard to believe he's only 16, soon to be 17. It's hard to believe he's barely older than me.

hi there! I just got a new pic from my friend of Pierre and his best friend Max, from there vacation in Kenya over new years.

Pierre and Max

P.S.:
Another one, apparently from their skiing vac. in Austria.
Now finally a pic where Max looks "interesting" (not to say good =)

Pierre and Max in Austria

and of course pierre blowing smoke into the camera!!!

p.s. who's arm is that on pierre??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom