General News & Information about Albert, Charlene & Family: January 2018 - July 2020

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was sorry to see that Prince Albert was not at the commemorations for the 75th anniversary of the liberation of Auschwitz. I gather the Foreign Minister represented Monaco.

If the commemorations are always going to fall on 26th/27th of January then he will probably never go as he is expected to be in Monaco for the Feast of St. Devote on those dates.

I was sorry to see that Prince Albert was not at the commemorations for the 75th anniversary of the liberation of Auschwitz. I gather the Foreign Minister represented Monaco.

Normally Prince Albert II is one of those you can almost always expect to see,he could have sent his sister The Princess of Hanover in his place.

Normally Prince Albert II is one of those you can almost always expect to see,he could have sent his sister The Princess of Hanover in his place.

That's true, unless there was some very good reason for her not attending Caroline should have been there.

Were any Monegasques held captive in the camps or involved on the liberation?

This ceremony is taking place january 27th, the same date that the ceremony of the <Sainte Devote, it is the second big fest in Monaco, Prince Albert could not be prsent

A delegation led by Laurent Anselmi, Minister of Foreign Affairs and Cooperation, represented the Principality of Monaco at the commemoration of the 75th anniversary of the liberation of Auschwitz:

** Photo **

I appreciate there was a delegation from a Monaco, but I think with being a special year marking the commemorations, either Albert or one of the Princely family should have been there.

I repeat again here, january 26th and january 27th are the days of the Sainte Devote festivities, the second national day in Monaco Albert had to be present in his country

Albert opened the archives of Monaco during the war II and the poor jewish people who died in Auschwitz, the palace will open the archives to the Simon Wiesenthal centre this centre will Watch what happen in this difficult times when Germany was in France and Monaco, it was the german soldiers who searched the jewish people and brought them to the death, but we will not speak of the last war every is guilty, german people and people who collaborated during the war with the enemy

Other subject in this video, Jean Todt announced that the princess Charlene will attend the international forum of safety road in Stockholm on february 19 and 20th 2020

https://www.monacochannel.mc/Chaine...t-recoit-la-plus-haute-distinction-monegasque

Prince Albert asks forgiveness for the deportation of Jews of Monaco

Thank you, I did not find it

Gabriella is wearing a mermaid dress ( I think) with ears of Minnie Mouse

I Believe Gabriella was wearing what she wanted to wear, she has a strong character like her aunts Princess Caroline ans Princess Stéphanie

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw it, it's an adorable clip. But I am not quite sure what Gabriella is wearing...:ermm:

A Disney princesses costume.

It's a private video of the kids wishing mommy happy birthday. I don't think even Royal kids need to be dressed like traditional dolls in their private time. Now if she shows up as Belle or Mulan at National day :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Will Princess Charlene of Monaco attend her own Foundation event or has that been confirmed?

Isn't it ridiculous that you even have to ask that (perfectly valid) question and that we have to look to an event as far ahead as May in relation to her actually doing something?

I hope that Prince Albert will make a quick recovery.
There is no news from Pierre and Beatrice. Are they in Italy?

Wish a speedy recovery to His Serene Highness.

Wishing him a speedy recovery. He works too hard and I hope he gets to relax and get over the disease soon.

Wishing him a quick recovery and hopefully the symptoms he has will not be too severe.

Wishing Prince Albert a very fast recovery. May his wife Princess Charlene and their beautiful children stay healthy too.

So that is the fifth royal (first from a reigning house) to test positive?

Good thoughts being sent his way. Hopefully with all the good care he will make a speedy recovery. And his wife and twins are healthy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom