Crown Princess Mette-Marit Current Events Part 2: November 2008 - January 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
These pix are wonderful Paty, thanks a lot... she is never as beautiful as when she is natural

Wonderful pics from today, here are some more from gettyimages:

Her Royal Highness Crown Princess Mette Marit attends the Youth's
City Council at Oslo City Hall on February 2, 2010 in Oslo, Norway.

** gettyimages gallery **

Extremely nice pix, she looks so beautiful and caring...

Norwegian crown princess misses out on Vancouver Games

Oslo - Norwegian Crown Princess Mette-Marit has been forced to cancel her plans to attend the Vancouver Games over neck pain, the palace said Thursday.
The crown princess suffers from wear in the vertebrae in the neck and her doctor has recommended her to remain still for three weeks resulting in cancellations of events in her schedule, a palace spokeswoman told news agency NTB.

Read more: http://www.monstersandcritics.com/sport/olympics2008/news/article_1531052.php/Norwegian-crown-princess-misses-out-on-Vancouver-Games#ixzz0eaXn622C

http://www.monstersandcritics.com/s...s-misses-out-on-Vancouver-Games#ixzz0eaVbyixL

I am sorry for her, she is so young for this kind of problems....

Sick leave extended

According to the Royal Court Mette -Marit is still sick. She will be re-examined by a doctor next week.
Mette's official program for the last three weeks has been canceled, and it will remain like this for an indefinite time to come.
So it's also not clear if she'll travel to Malaysia with Prince Haakon. The visit will start on March 8th.

I wish her a speedy recovery.

I wish her a speedy recovery.
Yes, me too. She seems to suffer from this alot. A sick leave for more then a month... that does not sound too good. :ermm: I hope she is better soon. Mette Marit seems to have much bad luck. She is often ill, isn't she?

Mette-Marit is not the only one I feel sorry for - it´s also the Crown Prince, who, as he once said in an interview, had finally someone at his side to join him in performing his royal duties. He must be the most single-travelling Crown Prince in Europe?! I wish the Crown Princess a speedy recovery!

One more month without seeing her, I am not happy....

He must be the most single-travelling Crown Prince in Europe?!
That's probably right; but this isn't caused by the Crown Princess being sick so often (which cannot be denied).
Many of Crown Prince Haakon's single-visits are scheduled as "single-visits" right from the beginning.
rominette09 said:
One more month without seeing her, I am not happy....
Let's just wait.
The Royal Court didn't say if MM won't have any official duties for another month; neither did they announce if the Princess will join her husband to Malaysia or not.

Last edited:
That's probably right; but this isn't caused by the Crown Princess being sick so often (which cannot be denied).
Many of Crown Prince Haakon's single-visits are scheduled as "single-visits" right from the beginning.

I know, I know. But we who´ve seen the interview I´ve been talking about know from himself how much he looked forward to having a consort by his side on official trips.
I didn´t mean his "single trips".

Her neck problems must cause her a lot of problems.... I have had such problems and they cause a lot of difficulties to use one's arms

I'm wondering if the Princess has a cervical disc problem from her fall when she was visiting the Ukraine. I feel for the Princess as it's hard to carry out even day to day activities let alone international visits when a person is in pain.

I'm wondering if the Princess has a cervical disc problem from her fall when she was visiting the Ukraine. I feel for the Princess as it's hard to carry out even day to day activities let alone international visits when a person is in pain.

Are there any news from the Amandusfestival?

Does anybody know which are mette-marits future activities/events? Will be she in public after the Quatar visit of Haakon? Or still be ill?

Crown Princess Mette-Marit together with mother and
friends inspecting the water damages on the summer
house oustside Kristiansand, April 14, 2010.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 **

Lovely to see pics of grown Millikakao :), it has been groomed & looks lovely & obedient :).

April 22, 2010 - Crown Princess Mette-Marit of Norway and Kari-Brith Thune-Larsen and Roy Andersen after the opening of the 1st Nordic conference on eating disorders in Oslo, Thursday.

Picture

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom