The Prince of Orange and Princess Máxima, Current Events 2 (May - September 2004)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Amalia is just too cute for words and she is really growing up quickly. She looks like such a happy baby.

The Watcher said:
Do you use the NL-version (Dutch) of the site www.zefa.nl? If you use the EN-version (English), it says: no search result. If you use the NL-version you see the pictures (I hope...)

Ah, yes, I was wrong to go directly to the English version. Your "trick" did the trick! Thanks! :)

Willem-Alexander and Maxima sure have been traveling alot this year.

Officially- Turkey,Spain,and Denmark.

Privately- Lech,Argentina,Porte Ercole,Tavernelle,Norway, and back to Argentina...and the year isn't over yet..:p

Little Amalia sure is raking up those frequent flyer miles..:cool:

Alisa said:

Privately- Lech,Argentina,Porte Ercole,Tavernelle,Norway, and back to Argentina...and the year isn't over yet..:p

Other crown princely couples are lambasted for being on vacation a lot--it seems this one is on vacation a lot too. No?

Alisa said:

Nice list indeed, W-A and Maxima also went to the Cote d´azur, for the 50th birthday of Marie-astrid of Luxemburg and Carl of Austria.

WA in Athene

Back on-topic :D

Two pictures of Crownprince Willem-Alexander today in Athene, giving an interview. And a picture of Crownprincess Maxima and princess Catharina-Amalia.

maxima also is in the top of the most elegant ones.

I think Maxima is great--fashionable and elegant--but let's not take that hola poll too seriously. A person could vote 500 times if they wanted to!

Does anyone knows what is the adress os Princess Maxima?? I want to write her so pleeeeeeeease, someone give me the adress.....

Thank you!!

Regina said:
Does anyone knows what is the adress os Princess Maxima?? I want to write her so pleeeeeeeease, someone give me the adress.....

Thank you!!
You have to write to:

HRH Princess Máxima
Noordeinde 66
2514 GL The Hague
The Netherlands

Thank you very much Linda!!! You're very kind! :)

WA in Athens

Prince Willem-Alexander is still in Athens. Here some pictures of him in the Holland Heineken House, the place-to-be for Dutch supporters and olympic participants.:) Here he congratulates Inge de Bruijn, the Dutch smimming queen ;).

There is also a video: http://www.noc-nsf.nl/groep.php3?groepid=60
Click on the blue arrows by: kroonprins huldigt Inge de Bruijn

Attachments

• kroonprins_jpg_480361g.jpg
    kroonprins_jpg_480361g.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 326
  • 59607117.jpg
    59607117.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 363
  • 59607118.jpg
    59607118.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 410
  • 59607116.jpg
    59607116.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 409
I seems to me that Inez looks a lot slimmer than last year, don't you think?

Inge is always slim :D

Inez is the sister of Maxima. I think she is indeed slimmer than the years before. She is now older of course :) She really has the same face as her brother Juan, hasn't she?

The Watcher said:
Inge is always slim :D

Inez is the sister of Maxima. I think she is indeed slimmer than the years before. She is now older of course :) She really has the same face as her brother Juan, hasn't she?

not trying to be like a teacher but it's ines with s :)
can somebody post a photo of ines zorreguieta? i have never seen her...

Thank you, corazon for the wonderful photo and the good article on Maxima and Amalia's visit to Argentina!

I was thinking the same thing. Out of all the royals at the games, he seems to be enjoying himself the most.. I never realized that he was such an avid sports fan.

ennyllorac said:
WA seems to be having a great time!

Problems with viewing the video

The Watcher said:
Prince Willem-Alexander is still in Athens. Here some pictures of him in the Holland Heineken House, the place-to-be for Dutch supporters and olympic participants.:) Here he congratulates Inge de Bruijn, the Dutch smimming queen ;).

There is also a video: http://www.noc-nsf.nl/groep.php3?groepid=60
Click on the blue arrows by: kroonprins huldigt Inge de Bruijn

Unfortunately I am not able to view the video . The frame comes up , it looks like it's playing but no sound or picture is showing..Help???? Did this happen to anyone else??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom