Princess Máxima, Current Events 2 (May - October 2006)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
konan said:
I think due to the overexposure from Maxima after her trip to Mongolie there is not much attention for the unveil of her statue. And just at this time she is really packing out with her clothes. You should say such a skirt is meant to be for a cocktail party. Shame there are no pictures of her full body. She looks so pretty this time. Only Patrick has a few pictures of her, but his logo is so disturbing. Above all I missed the NOS journal with an item about it and I can't see it on the computer because the viewprogramm didn't work.
SO IF ANYBODY HAS NICE PHOTO'S OF HER IN THIS OUTFIT WITH HER COMPLETE POSTURE. PLEASE POST THEM. I WILL BE VERY VERY GRATEFULL.

Maybe your more happy with this picture?
Please dont use the picture for improper or commercial targets!

Attachments

• clothes_her_royal_higness_princess_maxima.jpg
    clothes_her_royal_higness_princess_maxima.jpg
    176 KB · Views: 516
Thank you Patrick, you are marvelous....

Patrick, you're a great guy

Patrick, you made my dream come true. A very nice picture of Maxim full body. It was a great surprise for me that you changed the logo on the picture and post it back on the forum. UNBELIEVABLE. Thank you very much.
Because I read on your site you're a young Dutch handsome guy so: een dikke kus van een Maxima fan.

I also like the great photo from maxima Patrick !!! you know well what we mean!!!! thanks.

Found some more pictures of Maxima and her statue... :)

Foto's © GPD/Phil Nijhuis
On the first one you can see the artist who made it...

And three more from fotovantellingen.nl

Last edited:
Here some more pictures from ANP as well.. I love the red on her..:) ;)

Hasnt she lost a lot of weight , she is looking good , but I really noticed it on her trip to thailand.

Wow...I really don't like this choice of outfit. She usually does a good job, but this red one and the other orange dress she wore recently just don't look good at all. This red one looks like something from an 80's movie, and that hat...Perhaps it just doesn't appease my eye??

Today I see it really favored, I like red for her the this handsome one :) !!!!

All that red is just a bit much. She is wearing it from head to toe!

I really like this CP I am not a huge Dutch RF fan she has really made them look like a glamous lot IMO. The costume jewelry can often be a little or a lot ott for me and the red outfit is a good example. I would love to see her tone that down but she always looks so genuinely thrilled to be doing whatever it is she doing at the time that I feel mean even saying that.

Maxima reminds me a big strawberry :). but I have to say, I really like her hat, because, she has always so mad hats, that you just have to love them.

a nice gesture from an argentinian fan during the netherlands-argentina game the 21st of june in germany.

photo: PPE

must say Iv really grown to like Princess Maxima , didnt at the being but now
I think she's fab , she really try's in her role as Princess.

Last edited:
Our fellow poster Liz has posted an amazing picture of the Princess with the so-called Bandeau of Old Rose-cut Diamonds. However it is just a rivière on a frame, the size of the diamonds is impressive.

The choices the Princess has out of the royal collection really outshines every other royal heiress (except the Duchess of Cornwall, I think). Even the Crown Princess of Sweden has not worn so many different jewels as Princess Máxima.

And you know what... diamonds and Máxima... they are made for each other!
:rolleyes:

Here is the link:

http://members3.boardhost.com/Beneluxroyal/msg/1152209929.html

Last edited:
Groningen: Princess Máxima opened the new academic year at the faculty business administration of the University in Groningen.
The princess has given a speech as member of the PaVem, a committee Participation of Women and Ethnic Minorities
PPE/nieboer

More here

I love the jacket.. I am not too sure about the pants... but as always is a pleasure to see her

She´s always so... elegant... a pride for the women not? as much by her elegance... as by her roll...

That's the same jacket and necklace she wore to the state visit to Belgium. I like it much better without the hat, it much more toned down now. And the pants are nice too, they seem to be of the same fabric as the skirt of the state visit. :) I'm just glad she left the hat and the skirt at home... :rolleyes:

Her outfit in Belgium:

(PPE)

Last edited:
Everytime I see this woman, she's smiling! A true Princess!

Great outfit! So does this mean we will be seeing her more often?

OK people, it's official: I will have to retract my opinion of princess Maxima.
I just read this article in a Dutch newspaper, and if this is really what she said, she's gained a new fan: moi!

http://www.ad.nl/binnenland/article603887.ece

I'm at work and don't have time to translate, but she gave a speech in which she emphasized how important it is for Dutch society, and for Dutch employers in particular, to embrace the notion of hiring 'new comers and women', and for anyone familiar with the situation in the Netherlands, they would certainly agree.

In any case I couldn't agree more with her and have to admit: there's a wise person behind the glamorous blond looks!

Welcome to the club, Olga. ;)
That was a great speech indeed! I read it too, but since it is such a big text, I don't feel like translating it right now. I spend way too much time in trains today (the whole railway network in the Netherlands was having problems and I spend too much hours on railway stations and standing in too crowded trains, so I'm totally dead now). I just want to look at pictures and give comments on the outfits for the moment. I hope you all can forgive me... :flowers:

Princess Maxima received the first copy of the UN World Population Report 2006 at the Foreign Office in The Hague today. The UN annual report's theme;"A passage to hope-Women and International Migration". PPE/nieboer, more can be found herehttp://www.ppe-agency.com/

Last edited:
Her purse is cute, but what is it with the Dutch royal women and those unflattering patterns lately? :ermm:

Wow, that dress makes her look huge! the cut, the color, the pattern - all wrong for her.

I'm also not liking the limpness/straightness of her hair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom